Windows 10: Cannot install DLC in microsoft store.

Discus and support Cannot install DLC in microsoft store. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, First of all I bought and can play State of Decay 2 without any problems. I enjoy it that much I want to buy the DLC's and when I bought the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PapaSmurfPimp, May 6, 2019.

1. Cannot install DLC in microsoft store.

Hello,

First of all I bought and can play State of Decay 2 without any problems. I enjoy it that much I want to buy the DLC's and when I bought the dlc 'State of Decay 2: Independence Pack' it gives me this message Cannot install DLC in microsoft store. 9e1d2769-a8b7-4e8f-a9f4-6d6cdc6c9e8e?upload=true.png

When I look into my library it gives me this error Cannot install DLC in microsoft store. c246d66a-9123-4cbb-b09c-054347f43ad1?upload=true.png

Than again I can play the base game completely fine. So the things I basicly tried are all microsoft support links and pretty much what everyone suggests on the forum with these problems like resetting the microsoft store etc. etc. With nothing able to fix it so I kinda wasted like 5 euros ain't much but it neglects me from buying the 10 euro dlc.

Does anyone know a fix or is this a common microsoft store problem?

Than again thank you in advance <3

:)

PapaSmurfPimp, May 6, 2019

2. Microsoft store error 0x80073D01 when installing DLC

So I'm getting this error when installing DLC for Resident Evil 7. Just a little bit of background:

I installed Resident Evil 7 on the D: drive.

I think that the Microsoft store defaults to the C: drive, but I'm not sure.

I've ran the troubleshooter.

UnraisedCoast47, May 6, 2019
  3. MaarekVe Win User
    Store DLCs

Hello!

Soo, I bought Farming Simulator 19 Collector's Edition from amazon.de , and I saw DLC called "Mahindra Retriever" in Microsoft store. If I buy it from here can I still use it or I will need to buy game from here?

MaarekVe, May 6, 2019
  4. Cannot install DLC in microsoft store.

windows live dlc

I did as suggested but Fable 3 is only listed in the xbox version. I have both xbox 360 and xbox one and fable 3 along with dlc works on the consoles with no problem. I have the pc version on disc and that is what I downloaded to my windows 10 pc. I
    am able to play the game but when I go to the store there is no connection to windows live. It tells me I previously downloaded these dlc's and I did on my old windows 7 computer, but there appears to be no connection to windows live available and no way
    to recover my old downloads (my old pc is long gone). I am able to play so I suppose that I will be limited to playing without the "extrs"

mary annguastella, May 6, 2019
Thema:

Cannot install DLC in microsoft store.

1. Cannot install DLC in microsoft store. - Similar Threads - Cannot install DLC

2. Microsoft Store not installed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store not installed: Today after the update. I found out that Microsoft store is not installed on my laptop. I tried looking for it in apps, I couldn't find it. I tried to install it via the power shell method but all i got was errors. I even tried to reset my laptop but The reset completed, then...
  3. fortune island DLC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fortune island DLC: i recently purchased the fortune island DLC from microsoft /xbox for my windows 10 pc. it says i own it, but will not install. i bought forza horizon 4 when it first came out, now i ordered the update and it will not install. any ideas????? please help with any advice...
  4. Microsoft store error 0x80073D01 when installing DLC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store error 0x80073D01 when installing DLC: So I'm getting this error when installing DLC for Resident Evil 7. Just a little bit of background: I installed Resident Evil 7 on the D: drive. I think that the Microsoft store defaults to the C: drive, but I'm not sure. I've ran the troubleshooter....
  5. Cannot Sign in to the Microsoft Store

Cannot Sign in to the Microsoft Store: I have a business laptop. When I attempt to sign in to the Microsoft Store with my business account, I get a message that says "That Microsoft account doesn't exist... When I attempt to sign in to the Microsoft Store with my personal account, I get the message "We...
  6. No Microsoft Store Installed

No Microsoft Store Installed: My laptop doesn't have the Microsoft store app installed on it. Bought it used online and did a full restore on it. Has Windows 10 Enterprise Version 1607 on it. Cant find anything online on how to fix this. Any help is Appreciated Thanks...
  7. microsoft store cannot launch

microsoft store cannot launch: Hi, I have a troubleshooting that my Microsoft store cannot run in my windows 10, so I cannot open all my apps from there. Please help me to solve it thx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-cannot-launch/250ddad4-39ae-4eb2-ab5d-57d92e71e163"
  8. Cannot connect Microsoft Store

Cannot connect Microsoft Store: The Microsoft Store got a message: "Something bad happened. Unknown layout specified in manifest" when I try to access. Please advise me how to solve this? Thanks....
  9. Microsoft store not installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store not installing: I tried downloading a game but it isn't working. It installed and said I owned the game but every time I tried to down load it, it said there was an error. I have done this multiple times, logged in and out of my account and reset the app but nothing is working. This has...
  10. Store apps cannot be installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Store apps cannot be installed: The Fall update restored the Store which I had been without for some months. However, most (not all) of the apps I have tried to install from the Store fail to download. At the moment I have about a dozen apps listed as Pending or Failed despite repeated attempts. Every day...