Windows 10: Cannot install drivers for Asus Strix Raid DLX sound card ?

Discus and support Cannot install drivers for Asus Strix Raid DLX sound card ? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Like I said I am unable to install the drivers for my Strix Raid DLX sound card that I installed earlier today. Took me 7 hours just to get audio to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ryster_117, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Cannot install drivers for Asus Strix Raid DLX sound card ?

Like I said I am unable to install the drivers for my Strix Raid DLX sound card that I installed earlier today. Took me 7 hours just to get audio to come through the control box and then I lost it again. I have no actual control of the audio because the drivers from both the cd and website both give me the error "The digital signiture of the object did not verify" and Sonic Studio just says the correct driver is not installed. I have tried everything I can think of and I really dont want to uninstall any more drivers seeing as I just got the audio working and dont want to risk losing it again. The only way I can get audio is if I plug my headset straight into the sound card.

After restarting my pc thismorning I am able to get sound through the control box again but I am still having the issue with the driver.

Here are some Images that might help, pictures of me PC and of the error messages.

https://imgur.com/a/lPpFIda

:)

Ryster_117, Oct 15, 2020
  2. btarunr Win User

ASUS Announces STRIX Series Sound Cards

ASUS today announced Strix Raid DLX, Strix Raid Pro, and Strix Soar, gaming sound cards that deliver sensational, high-definition 192kHz/24-bit audio, 7.1-channel surround-sound, and Perfect Voice noise-cancellation technology for incredible gaming experiences.

Strix Raid DLX is a premium soundcard built with high-end components to satisfy gamers who demand the ultimate audio performance. Strix Raid DLX features an ESS SABRE9016 digital-to-analog converter (DAC) - the world's highest performance 32-bit and 24-bit audio DAC - to deliver rich, immersive, and clear sound with an incredible 124dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR). Designed for enthusiast gamers, Strix Raid Pro and Strix Soar come with the high-performance ESS SABRE9006A DAC for pure, full-sounding audio with an impressive 116dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR). Low-dropout (LDO) regulators and Hi-Fi-grade Nichicon FineGold, Nichicon Muse, and German WIMA capacitors ensure optimized power delivery.

Cannot install drivers for Asus Strix Raid DLX sound card ? 48c_thm.jpg

Cannot install drivers for Asus Strix Raid DLX sound card ? 48d_thm.jpg

Cannot install drivers for Asus Strix Raid DLX sound card ? 48e_thm.jpg

Strix Raid DLX, Strix Raid Pro, and Strix Soar each have a built-in 600-ohm headphone amplifier to drive a wide range of headphones and deliver clear, detailed sound with deep, tight bass.

Instant in-game audio adjustment with Raid Mode
    Strix Raid Mode lets gamers with Strix Raid DLX and Strix Raid Pro sound cards save their favorite audio adjustments into custom presets that they can instantly turn on or off with the dedicated Raid button on the included soundcard audio control box. This powerful feature ensures gamers will never miss a single moment of gaming action by having to pause their game and open software to adjust their audio settings. The audio control box also has a convenient control knob that lets users adjust the volume and the Raid Mode intensity level, while also doubling as an output-selector button to switch between headphones and speakers.

Simple audio configuration with Sonic Studio
    Strix Raid DLX, Strix Raid Pro, and Strix Soar sound cards come with Sonic Studio, the next-generation sound utility from ASUS that provides gamers complete control over their sound card's audio features. It features a beautiful, intuitive interface that groups a wide range of audio-adjustment functions together logically, making Sonic Studio both powerful and easy to use. Unlike typical audio utilities with multi-screen interfaces that make configuration complicated and time-consuming, Sonic Studio has an elegant all-in-one view that puts all the necessary controls on a single screen to make adjustments fast and easy for users.

The Sonic Studio interface groups key audio controls together based on function, making features easy to find and configuration error-free. The Audio Enhancement group features tools for fine-grained audio control, including an equalizer for adjusting the gain of specific frequencies, Bass Boost for deeper, more pronounced bass, Voice Clarity for making speech stand out more prominently in games and movies, and Compressor to adjust audio dynamic range. The Tuning group lets headphone listeners enable virtual surround-sound and configure the spaciousness of the effect using virtual adjustments of speaker placement and reverb. Finally, the Mic tuning group contains microphone configuration tools and features the Perfect Voice control. Designed for multiplayer gaming where communicating with teammates is especially important, Perfect Voice reduces background noise - such as keyboard and mouse clicks as well as people talking nearby - in speech signals to ensure clear, in-game voice communication.

Sonic Studio also includes controls for Sonic Radar Pro, a unique feature that precisely maps in-game sounds - such as footsteps and gunshots - and displays them on an on-screen overlay, so gamers can pinpoint their enemies for a competitive advantage in first-person shooters.

Cannot install drivers for Asus Strix Raid DLX sound card ? 48b_thm.jpg

Cannot install drivers for Asus Strix Raid DLX sound card ? 48a_thm.jpg

btarunr, Oct 15, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Freeze with buzzing sound: AMD Driver

Hello ionutz Welcome to the Ten Forums!

I see that's an Asus model video card you have listed in your system specs there. The driver and app support page for that model card is found at STRIX-R7370-DC2OC-2GD5-GAMING | Graphics Cards | ASUS Global

The sound suggesting a video lock suggests a driver may have become corrupt where a complete refresh of the video driver may be all you need to see while leaving the AMD app on. You can download and unpack the update from the support page there and then uninstall the drive in the Device Manager to then see the fresh install of the updated driver go on fresh and be made active by Windows. The support page there also mentions two MS patches for known issues

Night Hawk, Oct 15, 2020
  4. fireberd Win User

Cannot install drivers for Asus Strix Raid DLX sound card ?

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

Cannot install drivers for Asus Strix Raid DLX sound card ?

1. Cannot install drivers for Asus Strix Raid DLX sound card ? - Similar Threads - Cannot install drivers

2. Asus rog strix g15 driver don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus rog strix g15 driver don't work: So for the past year my laptops been working fine but suddenly about a week or two ago it's wifi driver started to have a caution mark,I've done all i can to fix it going from updating, network resetting, downloading from the site, disabling and reenabling The wifi appears...
  3. Asus rog strix g15 driver don't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus rog strix g15 driver don't work: So for the past year my laptops been working fine but suddenly about a week or two ago it's wifi driver started to have a caution mark,I've done all i can to fix it going from updating, network resetting, downloading from the site, disabling and reenabling The wifi appears...
  4. Asus Strix GTX1080 8gb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Strix GTX1080 8gb: Hello everyone. Lets start with problem what ive had two days ago my m.2 ssd stopped working so ive replaced it to new one. All fine now. So ive had to install new window ive done that done all updates, chipset etc., but when im installing graphic driver its not working. Its...
  5. Asus Strix Sound Card. New win10 install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus Strix Sound Card. New win10 install: New Windows10 install..all went well. Sound and devices all seen and working: microphone working as well Outputting sound to a stereo sound amp and speakers...again all was good. Reboot the system today, no sound. Did all the normal software steps: no help or change....
  6. Raid Card Driver Problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Raid Card Driver Problems: I just had my gaming computer fail, and I transferred all six of it's hard drives into an older backup machine, using a SATA expansion card to give me enough slots. However, now every HDD plugged into the SATA expansion card shows up as a USB drive. When I attempt to open...
  7. asus sound drivers

asus sound drivers: i have asus p7p55d-evo old board but on win7 i can have 5.1 sound but not anymore on win10 its via chip Can someone have look on this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-sound-drivers/2d17b680-d82a-4593-8c42-45a3e982918d
  8. Sound drivers cannot be installed

Sound drivers cannot be installed: Good day, I have re-installed windows. Installed all of the drivers provided by my manufacturer. I cannot get the sound to work. I have tried everything I know how, and have read everything already on this forum. After installing my manufacturers driver, I get this...
  9. Intel Chipset Driver installation information on Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E

Intel Chipset Driver installation information on Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E: Forgive all the questions, but I have not done this before and need some help understanding the process. My system is custom built by Maingear in 3/2018 and the ASUS Mob has all the original drivers installed by them. This week the Windows 10 Pro x64 v1803 Updater wanted to...
  10. Cannot install driver for sound card

Cannot install driver for sound card: I have an Asus Xonar DGX sound card installed and I have tried to install the driver from the CD disk but will not do anything with it . Any ideas greatly appreciated 120297

Users found this page by searching for:

1. strix raid dlx 1909