Windows 10: Cannot install Feature updated to Wondows 10, version 20H2 into Intel Compute Stick STK1AW32SC

Discus and support Cannot install Feature updated to Wondows 10, version 20H2 into Intel Compute Stick STK1AW32SC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Dear Expert, My current version of Intel Compute Stick is 32-bit. Drive C is free space remain 10 GB. And Windows update was downloading Update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SupakitKAEWWILAI, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Cannot install Feature updated to Wondows 10, version 20H2 into Intel Compute Stick STK1AW32SC

Dear Expert,

My current version of Intel Compute Stick is 32-bit. Drive C is free space remain 10 GB.

And Windows update was downloading Update version 20็็H2 for me

Then the system inform me to restart the device in order to install the update. But every time when I hit the power menu it will show me the option to Update and shot down or update and restart. Whatever I choose which option after the Windows reboot the update still there and need me to restart in order to install the update again. I have done this action several time but Windows update still not install the update. Anyone can give me the suggestion. Thank you.

:)

SupakitKAEWWILAI, Dec 2, 2020
  2. Monteiro1 Win User

Intel compute Stick STK1aw32sc issues with windows update

I have an Intel compute stick running windows 10 ( Atom Processor). When windows update updated the intel HD graphics driver it caused the screen to go blank. I have booted it into safe mode and uninstalled the driver. it then works until windows updates
    the driver again. I am my wits end, I cant stop the update . This is the second time i have had this issue. The first time I downloaded drivers from intel directly, it worked fine until windows decided to update my drivers again. I keep uninstalling and window
    keeps updating.

Any ideas.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup

Monteiro1, Dec 2, 2020
  3. Intel compute stick failure after window 10 update

Hi George,

Thanks for the update and response.

As per the information you have given about the model no STCK1A32WFC, As per the Intel website given below STCK1A32WFC is compatible with Windows 10, 32 bit. Make sure that you have Windows 10, 32 bit.

Please refer the link

Intel® Compute Stick STCK1A32WFC

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us...te-stick/intel-compute-stick-stck1a32wfc.html

If you have Windows 10, 32 bit then, I would suggest you to follow the above link and refer the steps given in section
    Troubleshooting and check if it helps.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Dec 2, 2020
  4. Cannot install Feature updated to Wondows 10, version 20H2 into Intel Compute Stick STK1AW32SC

how to install/reinstall windows 10 in compute stick with HDMI device

Download, create a bootable copy, connect it your USB port on the compute stick:

Step 1: How
    to download official Windows 10 ISO files

Step 2:

In BIOS, select the Windows bit version you are going to install:

• Press F2 during boot to enter BIOS Setup.
    • Go to the Configuration menu.
    • For the Select Operating System setting, choose either Windows 64-bit or Windows 32-bit.
    • Press F10 to save and exit BIOS Setup.

Download and install the rest of the Intel Compute Stick drivers from
    Download Center.

OS troubleshooting resources

Troubleshooting Windows issues on Intel® Compute Stick

Windows® 10 update instructions