Windows 10: Cannot install fifth expansion pack of Zoo Tycoon 2 onto Windows 10

Discus and support Cannot install fifth expansion pack of Zoo Tycoon 2 onto Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi. I bought a Windows 10 gaming desktop recently so I could play my favorite games. I had a Vista PC but after Microsoft dropped support, so did all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JBr44, Jun 26, 2019.

1. JBr44 Win User

Cannot install fifth expansion pack of Zoo Tycoon 2 onto Windows 10

Hi. I bought a Windows 10 gaming desktop recently so I could play my favorite games. I had a Vista PC but after Microsoft dropped support, so did all of the browsers, so I could not run my favorite games because I could not access the internet. Now, with my new Windows 10 PC, I couldn't wait to install my favorite games.. First was Zoo Tycoon 2. I bought the game back in 2006, then bought all four expansion packs -- all on disks. I was able to install the basic game and all but one of the expansion packs. When I tried to install it, after beginning the installation, I got a message saying it could not be installed without the basic Zoo Tycoon 2 game being installed first. Huh? I had already installed that, plus three expansion packs. I tried it again, in the Compatibility Mode. Then I went looking for solutions. MS was no help, and the other recommendations also failed. So....here's my latest great idea. What if I copy all the files on the disk onto my hard drive, then run setup to install it from there? Would that work? If not, what would? I'm feeling sorry I spent a lot of money on a new PC just to find out it doesn't allow me to enjoy playing the games that drove me to buy it. Please...please...help.

:)

JBr44, Jun 26, 2019

2. Zoo Tycoon 2: Ultimate Collection Removing Expansion Packs

I was wondering since I have Zoo Tycoon 2: Ultimate Collection if I could remove an expansion pack from the game. The expansion pack I wanted was Endangered Species. I have the demo for Endangered Species and it is okay but I want the full version. I just
    asking is there a way to remove an expansion pack from Zoo Tycoon 2: Ultimate Collection? (If there is please help)

BonnieStotz, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Uploading Zoo Tycoon 2 Extinct Animals Expansion Pack

Need help, I received this message when uploading Zoo Tycoon 2 Extinct Animals Expansion Pack - Failed to get setup ENU.dll language code

Bob Genthert, Jun 26, 2019
  4. Cannot install fifth expansion pack of Zoo Tycoon 2 onto Windows 10

Zoo Tycoon 2: Ultimate Collection Removing Expansion Packs

Hi,

There is a possibility that you can remove an expansion pack from Zoo Tycoon 2.
    To better assist you with your concern, please clarify the following information:

1. Did you download the game from Microsoft Store?

2. Have you tried to update the game to get the full version of the expansion?

Jomari Arc, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

Cannot install fifth expansion pack of Zoo Tycoon 2 onto Windows 10

1. Cannot install fifth expansion pack of Zoo Tycoon 2 onto Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Cannot install fifth

2. Zoo Tycoon 2 Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon 2 Issue: I downloaded the digital edition from Amazon. When I try to install it via autorun, it asks for disk 2- but there is no disk 2 because it's just a digital download. I found a workaround where I can run the game using the "startup" or "zt" files, but the sound doesn't work...
  3. Zoo Tycoon 2 Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Zoo Tycoon 2 Error: i downloaded zoo tycoon 2 but i got unable to create the default player please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoo-tycoon-2-error/9097253e-5246-4a3f-b8f3-2fc0bd4bca1b
  4. Zoo Tycoon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon: Good day, I have just bought a very excited 7 year old boy my son Zoo Tycoon, we have installed it and when trying to play it will kick us out and close when trying to load ANYTHING There is NO SUPPORT and I have no idea how to sort this out...
  5. Zoo Tycoon 2 question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon 2 question: Copyright issue idk what's happening. Did Microsoft stopped zoo tycoon 2? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoo-tycoon-2-question/8ae99190-ad9e-41f7-93fb-d411d87543c7
  6. Zoo Tycoon 2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Zoo Tycoon 2: I have been attempting to install Zoo Tycoon 2: Zookeeper Collection onto my computer and I have gotten the message... Error: -1603 Fatal error during installation. What can I do to overcome this problem?...
  7. Zoo tycoon 2 ultimate collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo tycoon 2 ultimate collection: I have the CDs for the game, but now have a computer that doesn't have a CD rom. Is there a way to download the game without having to buy it again. I already bought the game once......
  8. zoo tycoon 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    zoo tycoon 2: hey i was hoping to get zoo tycoon 2 ultimate collection on PC for my nephew to play on my PC when he comes over i can't seem to get it anywhere please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoo-tycoon-2/5c08c6f2-1788-4ce2-b096-e988f9c72d6a
  9. Zoo Tycoon 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon 2: I have just got Zoo Tycoon 2 ultimate collection, all of the loading videos are in full screen but as soon as you get to the gaming menu and begin to play, the screen shrinks. It's too small to be able to play correctly. Does anybody have any ideas of how to fix this? Thank...
  10. Installing zoo tycoon 2 1607 error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing zoo tycoon 2 1607 error: hi, i recentlky found an old relic from the past in my basement, and after fawning over possibilities i decided to try installing but was met with a 1607 wizard message. i looked it up and it looks like the wizard needed to install onto windows 10 isnt compatible with the one...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. zoo tycoon 2 ultimate collection app