Windows 10: Cannot install game from windows store

Discus and support Cannot install game from windows store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I purchased the new Tetris Effect Connected game on the microsoft store, but cannot install it. When I click install, there is a popup that says "Try... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by joshmcf99, Nov 10, 2020.

1. joshmcf99 Win User

Cannot install game from windows store

I purchased the new Tetris Effect Connected game on the microsoft store, but cannot install it. When I click install, there is a popup that says "Try again later. Something happened on our end" with no other information or options. It says that I own the game, I just cant install it. I have never actually installed anything from the microsoft store before, so I tried some other games just to test, and I couldn't install those either. I am running windows 10 pro and it is fully up to date. I tried using the microsoft store troubleshooter, which did nothing. I have tried restarting my PC and resetting the microsoft store app multiple times, signing out and signing in, nothing has worked, still the same error message.

:)

joshmcf99, Nov 10, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 10, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    unable to re install game error code 0x80070426

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• How exactly are you downloading game eg Store or browser?
    • Which game are you trying to download?
    • Are you able to install other games and apps?

I suggest you to install the game software in Compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

Before installing the game in compatibility mode, I suggest you to delete all the game related files present in the system and proceed with the steps below.

Step 1: Compatibility mode runs the program in the current version of Windows using the settings from previous version of Windows.

• Locate and right-click on the game setup file on your PC and click on
      Properties.
    • Click on the compatibility tab, check the box
      Run this program in compatibility mode for
      , select Windows 10 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done,
      restart the computer for the effective changes to take place.

Step 2: Also refer the link below.

Why can't I find or install an app from the Windows Store?

I can't find or install an app from Microsoft Store

Applies to Windows 10

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Nov 10, 2020
  4. Cannot install game from windows store

Unable to install games on the Windows 10 store

Hi,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we recommend that you perform the steps below:

Clear & Reset Windows Store Cache with WSReset.exe:

• Go to the Start Screen or the Windows Modern UI screen.
    • Type in WSReset.exe.
    • Click on Run as administrator.
    Note: Windows Store will open and you’ll get a confirmation message saying that: The cache for the Store was cleared. You can now browse the Store for apps.

After performing the steps above, kindly check it and see how it goes.

For additional information regarding this matter, we suggest that you visit this

link

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Nov 10, 2020
Thema:

Cannot install game from windows store

1. Cannot install game from windows store - Similar Threads - Cannot install game

2. Cannot install gaming services app on windows store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot install gaming services app on windows store: For some game pass games for pc, whenever I try to launch them, they redirect me to the gaming services app on windows store. So I uninstalled it and attempted to reinstall it in order to fix the problem, but I can't reinstall it. The install button literally won't do...
  3. Cannot Install from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot Install from Microsoft Store: Hey everyone, I was having trouble with microsoft store not installing 4 things: - Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 UWP Desktop Runtime Package - Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 UWP Desktop Runtime Package - Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 UWP Desktop Runtime Package - DirectX Runtime...
  4. game installing from store

game installing from store: so i had 20 gb left on my C: Drive and i want to switch it to where i can install on my 916 gb drive. How do I do that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-installing-from-store/2856ee88-a5e6-4a1d-bc8e-082084ec1e61
  5. Installing games from the store

Installing games from the store: I was given a notice that world of tanks blitz was updated. .When I tried to update it I was unable to do so. I was then having the idea that I would down load it from the microsoft store after uninstalling it in hopes of getting the new game update. No go because it will...
  6. Cannot install terminal from windows store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot install terminal from windows store: Im trying to install the preview of windows terminal but when i clicked install it said i have no applicable devices to install on. Now the install button is gray and unclickable. Help Asap submitted by /u/TheoSey [link] [comments]...
  7. Cannot install a game from Microsoft Store

Cannot install a game from Microsoft Store: Hello Microsoft Community, I'm very sorry to bother all of you, however, I believe there is nothing I can do now apart from asking real people for help. I've recently picked up the Xbox Game Pass via the promotion: $1 for 3 months and was very excited to play Sea of Thieves...
  8. Cannot download games from windows store

Cannot download games from windows store: I have tried many different steps to be able to get the downloads to work but nothing has worked so far. please help. Code: 0x80072F8F Just says couldnt install will retry later. I tried candy crush and Sea of Thieves and both say the same thing....
  9. Game from Windows Store but cannot in app purchase from Windows Store???

Game from Windows Store but cannot in app purchase from Windows Store???: I downloaded "Seekers Notes: Hidden Mystery" from The Windows Store, however, I cannot make in app purchases from the Windows Store. When I try to make a purchase in the app, it will say "accessing windows store" then a grey box with the windows icon in the upper righthand...
  10. Cannot install anything from the Windows Store

Cannot install anything from the Windows Store: I just recently purchased a new XBox Wireless Controller, the Bluetooth version, for use with my RetroPie setup, as well as my Windows 10 gaming rig. One of the first things I'm supposed to do is connect it to my desktop, go to the Windows Store and download XBox Accessories,...