Windows 10: Cannot install game launcher because of .netframework 3.5

Discus and support Cannot install game launcher because of .netframework 3.5 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello i got a problem. I have windows 10 pro Version 1809 build 17763.557. with genuine windows installed with key. This is my problem. I wanted to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by robertambrus, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Cannot install game launcher because of .netframework 3.5

Hello i got a problem.

I have windows 10 pro Version 1809 build 17763.557. with genuine windows installed with key.

This is my problem.

I wanted to install some programs that require .netframework 3.5. It's just a luncher for a game i am playing.

So i installed the program and it says i need .netframework 3.5 but the problem is i checked and i got .netframework 3.5 already installed.

I made a few minutes ago an update just to make sure nothing is wrong and everything is up to date but the same problem keeps coming up.

Any ideas ?

Thank you !

:)

robertambrus, Jun 25, 2019

2. Game Launcher

Hi Justin,

To assist you with your concern regarding the error "game launcher has stopped working," you may refer to the helpful post of Praseetha K in this link:

Game Launcher has Stopped Working.

We also suggest for you to contact the developer of this game to provide additional support on the issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Depth Win User
    Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Cannot install game launcher because of .netframework 3.5

installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Cannot install game launcher because of .netframework 3.5

1. Cannot install game launcher because of .netframework 3.5 - Similar Threads - Cannot install game

2. Cannot install Epic Games Launcher and Viber on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot install Epic Games Launcher and Viber on Windows 10: Hi,I'm not sure why but I can't seem to install the Epic Launcher or the Viber application on my laptop anymore. Both seemed to have crashed so I ended up uninstalling the applications after reboots and other troubleshooting didn't work and now I can't install them anymore...
  3. Epic Games game launcher wont install

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Epic Games game launcher wont install: I keep getting these error messages when trying to download the Epic Games launcher. I have removed all files associated with Epic and have updated Windows to the latest version. Epic support says it's a Microsoft issue. Any ideas how to fix?...
  4. How can I remove a version of .netframework a game installed?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I remove a version of .netframework a game installed?: I installed a game and it had me install a version of .netframwork to be able to play, I'm pretty sure it's .netframework 4.8 but I'm not sure. I know theres an option to disable the feature, and I already did that, but I want to completely remove it. Is there anyway? also...
  5. Games Freezing for 3 to 5 seconds RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Freezing for 3 to 5 seconds RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64: Hi Since July I have started to be confronted with an issue in games which causes the game to freeze for about 3 to 5 seconds and this happens randomly throughout gameplay with gaps of every 5 seconds to every 1 or 2 minutes which makes the gameplay unenjoyable. I have...
  6. Games Freezing for 3 to 5 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Freezing for 3 to 5 seconds: Hi Since July I have started to be confronted with an issue in games which causes the game to freeze for about 3 to 5 seconds and this happens randomly throughout gameplay with gaps of every 5 seconds to every 1 or 2 minutes which makes the gameplay unenjoyable. I have...
  7. Epic Games Launcher installs automatically

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Epic Games Launcher installs automatically: Windows 10 Machine. Just about every time I reboot the computer, I find that Epic Games Launcher has reinstalled itself. I do not want this program on my machine. So I uninstall it, which works until my machine has to reboot. Then I find the shortcut on my desktop and...
  8. Cannot install Netframework on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot install Netframework on Windows 10: Dear all good evening; I will need your help installing dot net.framework 3.5 on computers with the Windows 10 professional operating system. Because I proceed as before by going through "adding components" of the computer settings. But as soon as I launch the download...
  9. Cannot install Netframework on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot install Netframework on Windows 10: Dear all good evening; I will need your help installing dot net.framework 3.5 on computers with the Windows 10 professional operating system. Because I proceed as before by going through "adding components" of the computer settings. But as soon as I launch the download...
  10. .netframework 3.5 installation problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .netframework 3.5 installation problem: Hello everyone one of the apps i have needs .net 3.5 software i clicked install this feature ,but it is giving me error code 0x800736b3 the referenced assembly is not installed on your system i tried many things ( even cmd thing) nothing is fixing it when i tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. .net framework 3.5 epic games launcher

2. epic games launcher .net frameworks

3. epic game launcher .net framwork

4. net framework 3.5 epic games,
  5. epic games launcher net framework,
  6. epic games .net 3.5,
  7. epic games..net framework 3.5,
  8. epic game launcher wants to install .net framework,
  9. epic games download framenet 3.5