Windows 10: Cannot install games via xbox app got told to post here

Discus and support Cannot install games via xbox app got told to post here in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; 0x80073d0d is the current errorErrors out every time I try to install a game, I have reinstalled the xbox app to no avail, tried seperate drives and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DougStepper, May 21, 2022.

1. Cannot install games via xbox app got told to post here

0x80073d0d is the current errorErrors out every time I try to install a game, I have reinstalled the xbox app to no avail, tried seperate drives and even removed and replaced the folders.I've run a syscheck and talked to xbox support to no success.Please help if you canHere is the chat logI have spent the last month troubleshooting error codes, cannot install any games from xbox gamepassWe think this should answer your question. If you still need help, let us know and we'll connect you with an expert.Victor T.MICROSOFT XBOX EXPERTI understand you are having a problem with Xbox Game Pass for Xb

:)

DougStepper, May 21, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

Cannot install games via xbox app got told to post here [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, May 21, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

Cannot install games via xbox app got told to post here [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, May 21, 2022
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Cannot install games via xbox app got told to post here

remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

I appreciate your reply. It seems that the game progress was saved to your Xbox account associated on your computer that's why you can't play the game from the beginning. I recommend that you remove the account on your computer by performing the following
    steps:

1. Press the Windows icon, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Under Email & app accounts, click the Microsoft account, then click Remove.

I also suggest that you reset the Xbox app on your computer so that we could ensure that no account is linked to it. To get started, kindly follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Let us know if that works for you. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, May 21, 2022
Thema:

Cannot install games via xbox app got told to post here

1. Cannot install games via xbox app got told to post here - Similar Threads - Cannot install games

2. Cannot launch any games via Xbox App on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot launch any games via Xbox App on Windows 10: REFERRED FROM XBOX SUPPORT TO SEEK WINDOWS SUPPORTI have reinstalled Windows 10 using the Media Creation Tool with the option to Keep My Files, this has resolved one of the errors however I still cannot launch any games via the Xbox App.The File System Error with the...
  3. Cannot launch any games via Xbox App on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot launch any games via Xbox App on Windows 10: REFERRED FROM XBOX SUPPORT TO SEEK WINDOWS SUPPORTI have reinstalled Windows 10 using the Media Creation Tool with the option to Keep My Files, this has resolved one of the errors however I still cannot launch any games via the Xbox App.The File System Error with the...
  4. Question regarding custom game install locations via XBox app on Win10.

Question regarding custom game install locations via XBox app on Win10.: I've installed Forza Horizon 5 to D:\XBoxGames on my system, however crash reports list the main exe as residing in a subdirectory off C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\.Hoping someone can please explain whether this is expected behaviour and if yes why it works this way vs...
  5. Cannot install games via xbox app got told to post here

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot install games via xbox app got told to post here: 0x80073d0d is the current errorErrors out every time I try to install a game, I have reinstalled the xbox app to no avail, tried seperate drives and even removed and replaced the folders.I've run a syscheck and talked to xbox support to no success.Please help if you canHere...
  6. Cannot install games via xbox app got told to post here

Cannot install games via xbox app got told to post here: 0x80073d0d is the current errorErrors out every time I try to install a game, I have reinstalled the xbox app to no avail, tried seperate drives and even removed and replaced the folders.I've run a syscheck and talked to xbox support to no success.Please help if you canHere...
  7. Cannot Install game from Xbox App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot Install game from Xbox App: I am unable to install Farming Simulator game from Xbox App Error Code 0x80073d0d https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-install-game-from-xbox-app/c787e650-c042-4c2a-9e22-98a11750069a
  8. Cannot install xbox app

Cannot install xbox app: Got the game pass few days ago so I installed the xbox app two days earlier. It worked fine at first, I downloaded and played two games without any issue. But it suddenly stopped working yesterday prompting me to sign in, and I tried to but it just wouldn't let me click on...
  9. Cannot Install Xbox app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot Install Xbox app: Im having issues installing the xbox app on my pc. I believe I correctly uninstalled it. I know this might not be the correct sub to post in but I just dont know which route to take. I open the installer and it thinks for a minute or so then says something went wrong...
  10. Unable to install most games via Xbox App on PC - 0x8007065e

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install most games via Xbox App on PC - 0x8007065e: Hey, I'm unable to install all games which have "Administrator approval required for installation". When it's supposed to start downloading it stops and gives the error message "Something unexpected happened" with the error code 0x8007065e. What I've tried to fix...