Windows 10: Cannot install gaming services app on windows store

Discus and support Cannot install gaming services app on windows store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For some game pass games for pc, whenever I try to launch them, they redirect me to the gaming services app on windows store. So I uninstalled it and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by vls122, Jul 24, 2021.

1. vls122 Win User

Cannot install gaming services app on windows store

For some game pass games for pc, whenever I try to launch them, they redirect me to the gaming services app on windows store. So I uninstalled it and attempted to reinstall it in order to fix the problem, but I can't reinstall it. The install button literally won't do anything when clicked. I don't get any error codes, nothing. I just can't install gaming services. I have had this problem before, but usually I can reinstall gaming services, but this time I can't. I've tried restarting my computer but to no avail. So how do I actually install gaming services?

:)

vls122, Jul 24, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 24, 2021
  3. Windows Store to Pack "Mature" Games and Apps

They announce this right after they said weren't going to carry any of it... Ya think some investors told them to stfu and take money? *Laugh :laugh:

I wonder how long it will be before you can't install noncertified apps? The app store is the 1st stepping stone. Although, you'd have to be an idiot to give 30% to these clowns.

TheGuruStud, Jul 24, 2021
  4. Cannot install gaming services app on windows store

how can install app store game

Hi Kannan,

Installing any apps on Windows 10 device can be done through Windows Store. To properly assist you with your concern, we need to gather more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you trying to install a game or an app from the Windows Store app?
    • Are you using a Windows 10-based device?

To install games on Windows 10 device, we recommend that you follow the steps provided on the link below:

Where to download game from Windows 10

Wilfred Mac, Jul 24, 2021
Thema:

Cannot install gaming services app on windows store

1. Cannot install gaming services app on windows store - Similar Threads - Cannot install gaming

2. gaming services stuck at installing on Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gaming services stuck at installing on Microsoft store: so i have been stuck for the last few months trying to fix the gaming services app and stop it from almost completing the download going to 97% sitting there and the not installing it has been doing that cycle evetime I open the Microsoft store and check updates and its...
  3. I cannot install gaming services, nor any apps from Microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot install gaming services, nor any apps from Microsoft store?: Some apps will install after the computer has restarted but gaming services will not reinstall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-install-gaming-services-nor-any-apps-from/2103ae4a-bcf5-4600-8493-41e6ee66f5a5
  4. I cannot install gaming services, nor any apps from Microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot install gaming services, nor any apps from Microsoft store?: Some apps will install after the computer has restarted but gaming services will not reinstall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-install-gaming-services-nor-any-apps-from/2103ae4a-bcf5-4600-8493-41e6ee66f5a5
  5. I cannot install gaming services, nor any apps from Microsoft store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  6. Installing gaming services Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing gaming services Microsoft Store: when i open a game, it takes me to the microsoft store and tells me i need to install and game services even though there is no button to install them. I have tried so many ways and none of them work, not even xbox support was able to solve this problem. Please help me, I...
  7. Installing gaming services Microsoft Store

Installing gaming services Microsoft Store: when i open a game, it takes me to the microsoft store and tells me i need to install and game services even though there is no button to install them. I have tried so many ways and none of them work, not even xbox support was able to solve this problem. Please help me, I...
  8. Cannot download and install free games/apps or buy games/apps in the Microsoft store

Cannot download and install free games/apps or buy games/apps in the Microsoft store: Ever since my Xbox One was stolen, my account linked to that Xbox One has been unable to download & install free games/apps or even buy them from the Microsoft store. Every time I try to check out, the order will not process and it keeps reloading the page asking for my...
  9. Cannot install game from windows store

Cannot install game from windows store: I purchased the new Tetris Effect Connected game on the microsoft store, but cannot install it. When I click install, there is a popup that says "Try again later. Something happened on our end" with no other information or options. It says that I own the game, I just cant...
  10. Store apps cannot be installed

Store apps cannot be installed: The Fall update restored the Store which I had been without for some months. However, most (not all) of the apps I have tried to install from the Store fail to download. At the moment I have about a dozen apps listed as Pending or Failed despite repeated attempts. Every day...