Windows 10: Cannot install Google Drive on Windows 10 laptop

Discus and support Cannot install Google Drive on Windows 10 laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I have recently upgraded to Windows 10, however cannot get to install Google Drive in my laptop. File 'installbackupandsync' is downloaded but when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ValonM, Oct 11, 2018.

1. ValonM Win User

Cannot install Google Drive on Windows 10 laptop

Hi, I have recently upgraded to Windows 10, however cannot get to install Google Drive in my laptop. File 'installbackupandsync' is downloaded but when clicking it to install (and after User Control promt) it hangs into an unknown - displays a window saying 'Downloading...' and nothing happens.

Anyone encountered similar issue? Cannot install Google Drive on Windows 10 laptop 7dd761e7-19da-427c-9a53-d4fbd3f4e31d?upload=true.png

:)

ValonM, Oct 11, 2018
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Scrizz Win User
    Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Oct 11, 2018
  4. exodusprime1337 Win User

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

1. Cannot install Google Drive on Windows 10 laptop - Similar Threads - Cannot install Google

2. In Window 10 Pro, I cannot install an App WEBULL from Google Play Store, as in my Google...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In Window 10 Pro, I cannot install an App WEBULL from Google Play Store, as in my Google...: In Window 10 Pro, I cannot install an App WEBULL from Google Play Store, as in my Google account, devices under Microsoft Window Account do not appear. My understanding is Window 10 Pro will allow access and download Google Play Store Apps...
  3. Cannot Install Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot Install Windows 10: I have been trying to install Windows 10 Pro (Coming from 8.1 Pro) and have had no luck- it keeps failing on First Boot. I have removed or disabled all Firewalls. I have run the Update Repair Tool. I have set up a Clean Boot. None of these things have worked. I am growing...
  4. Cannot sync Google contacts with People in Windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot sync Google contacts with People in Windows 10: I am new to Windows and have a very basic question. I am wanting to sync my Google contacts with People, but no matter what I've tried I've had no luck. Everything seems to be set up correctly, I'm not getting any error messages. They just won't sync. Any suggestions?...
  5. Sign in Google Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign in Google Drive: I signed in successfully in Windows 7, but 10 somehow evades me & goes to my browser Firefox. I don't know what to do. 23672
  6. Google Drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Google Drive: I want to buy email tech support for google drive. Does anyone know how much it costs and where I go to upgrade. I am new to all this. thanks. [img] 49047
  7. Cannot install Windows 10 Tech Preview on my laptop

Cannot install Windows 10 Tech Preview on my laptop: I am having trouble getting Windows 10 TP to install on my HP Pavilion zv6000 laptop. I have used this laptop to beta test Vista, Windows 7 and 8.0, as well as Office 2007 and 2010 and other software. I Did a clean install of Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 only to make sure I had...
  8. Cannot install windows 10 on msi laptop

Cannot install windows 10 on msi laptop: Hello I just bought a new laptop (msi) without an os. I bought, downloaded and burned on a dvd the windows 10. The installation of the windows on the new laptop goes smoothly until I'm asked Where to install the windows. It gives me 2 options: Drive 0 Partition 1: FREEDOS...
  9. cannot install windows 10

cannot install windows 10: Purchased an hp260-p026 desktop with win10 preinstalled. Don't like the setup - too may partitions, extra apps, etc so as I have in the past I erased it to clean install OS. Bad mistake. I downloaded win 10 from microsoft site but cannot install it. It shows "Checking media...
  10. Cannot install windows 10

Cannot install windows 10: Hello, i have an IBM Thinkcentre desktop pc core 2 duo 1.86Ghz running on windows 7 ultimate. I have windows 10 cd and when i boot from cd to install windows 10, it is just stuck at the circle going round and doesnt go beyond that. But when i logon and boot on windows 7 i can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Cannot install Google Drive