Windows 10: Cannot install Google Drive on Windows 10 laptop

Discus and support Cannot install Google Drive on Windows 10 laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I have recently upgraded to Windows 10, however cannot get to install Google Drive in my laptop. File 'installbackupandsync' is downloaded but when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ValonM, Oct 11, 2018.

1. ValonM Win User

Cannot install Google Drive on Windows 10 laptop

Hi, I have recently upgraded to Windows 10, however cannot get to install Google Drive in my laptop. File 'installbackupandsync' is downloaded but when clicking it to install (and after User Control promt) it hangs into an unknown - displays a window saying 'Downloading...' and nothing happens.

Anyone encountered similar issue? Cannot install Google Drive on Windows 10 laptop 7dd761e7-19da-427c-9a53-d4fbd3f4e31d?upload=true.png

:)

ValonM, Oct 11, 2018
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Scrizz Win User
    Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Cannot install Google Drive on Windows 10 laptop

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Cannot install Google Drive on Windows 10 laptop

1. Cannot install Google Drive on Windows 10 laptop - Similar Threads - Cannot install Google

2. Install Google Drive for PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install Google Drive for PC: Hi, I am trying to install Google Drive for PC on my Surface X Pro. When trying to open the install file that I have downloaded I receive the error message: "Windows architecture is not supported". I have contacted Google and they replied that I should contact Microsoft...
  3. Install Google Drive for PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install Google Drive for PC: Hi, I am trying to install Google Drive for PC on my Surface X Pro. When trying to open the install file that I have downloaded I receive the error message: "Windows architecture is not supported". I have contacted Google and they replied that I should contact Microsoft...
  4. Install Google Drive for PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Can't install Google Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Google Drive: I downloaded the Google Drive Setup file for Google Drive Desktop. It turns out that I'm stuck because of an error message. The error message was, 'This Windows architecture is not supported' which I do not have any certainty of why this is happening....
  6. Cannot uninstall Google Drive or install a new one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot uninstall Google Drive or install a new one: I believe something has happened when upgrading from the old Google Backup app to the new Google Drive.I clearly see it in Apps & features, so it must have been installed, but there is no way to run the application. This is what I'm seeing when I try to uninstall it:I tried...
  7. Cannot uninstall Google Drive or install a new one

Cannot uninstall Google Drive or install a new one: I believe something has happened when upgrading from the old Google Backup app to the new Google Drive.I clearly see it in Apps & features, so it must have been installed, but there is no way to run the application. This is what I'm seeing when I try to uninstall it:I tried...
  8. Cannot uninstall Google Drive or install a new one

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Google Drive on Windows 10

Google Drive on Windows 10: I want to install my Google Drive in my windows folders. Keep getting fatal error message 1603 during the installbackupand sync process. any help would be appreciated. I have OneDrive on my laptop now. Not sure if thats the problem....
  10. Cannot Install Google Earth

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot Install Google Earth: Brand new install of win10. Every day another hassle. Today I go for google earth and realise yep, I haven't put it back yet. So go to download/install it. First I get a google chrome error: 0x80070005. Hassle around, googling and finish up with a google earth downloading...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Cannot install Google Drive

2. nu vot

3. google sync install stalls at step 1

4. google drive can not be installed,
  5. cant install google drive on windows,
  6. cannot install google,
  7. cannot install googledrive sync,
  8. google cannot install in windows 10,
  9. cant install googledrive it hangs on install,
  10. cannot install googledrive it hangs on instal,
  11. cant install google drive on windows 10,