Windows 10: Cannot install GPU device drivers. One of the installers for this device cannot perform the...

Discus and support Cannot install GPU device drivers. One of the installers for this device cannot perform the... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After installing the windows october update today I've tried updating to the newest device driver version of my GPU. The vendor's device driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by wasp103, Oct 11, 2018 at 8:52 AM.

1. wasp103 Win User

Cannot install GPU device drivers. One of the installers for this device cannot perform the...

After installing the windows october update today I've tried updating to the newest device driver version of my GPU.

The vendor's device driver installer fails with a general 1603 error. Inspecting the log file it shows this entry at the point of error:
    Cannot install GPU device drivers. One of the installers for this device cannot perform the... 67d13cfa-1657-4c80-b76b-d31947c91712?upload=true.jpg
    When I try updating with windows device manager, I get the following error:

Cannot install GPU device drivers. One of the installers for this device cannot perform the... c0c1fb3c-7494-4881-bcd6-dae139174ae1?upload=true.jpg
    one of the installers for this device cannot perform the installation at this time

What I've tried so far: (basically everything that is stated on this page: AMD error page for 1603

- complete stripping of GPU drivers using current version of DDU
    - DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
    - SFC /SCANNOWBoth returning without error.

- Troubleshooter can't find errors, neither for WSUS, nor for Devices
    - reinstalling 2017 VS C++ Redist
    - several restarts and checking for new windows updates
    - Even older display drivers can not be installed any more

I don't know what else I could try.
    plz help <3

:)

2. mikek75 Win User

Modem on HD Audio device not installed....

I just bought a Toshiba Equiem P200D 139 lappy which came with Vista. Having spent a couple of days with it its obvious that Vista is a bit too much for it (or maybe it was the pre-installed bloat...), so I've installed XP Pro on it. So far so good, its much more responsive now, and I've found most of the drivers for it (a bit of a chore since Toshiba don't list any XP drivers!!).

Device Manager only shows one remaining triangle, beside Modem on HD Audio device, and I just can't find a driver for it! Tried right clicking and update driver, which worked for a few devices, but this one obstinately refuses to work. Any ideas?*Bang Head :banghead:

3. Deepika Gowda Win User
    Issues with installing the drivers and apps after performing reset on the device

Hi,

As you are facing issues with installing the drivers on your device, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

We appreciate your effort in resolving the issues with touch screen.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you facing any issues with connecting to the internet?
    • Were you able to see any error message in the device manager?

I suggest you to try updating the network drivers and check if it is reflecting under installed programs in
    Control Panel.

Step 1: I suggest you to
    Run Network Adapter troubleshooter

Network Adapter troubleshooter find and fix the problems with wireless and other Network Adapter.

• Click on Start; in the start search type
      Troubleshooter and hit Enter.
    • In the left pane, click onView all.
    • Click on Network Adapter Troubleshooter.
    • Select Advance and click on
      Run as Administrator.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: I suggest you to update the network adapter driver from device manager.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + x key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device manager.
    • Expand Network adapters. Right-click on the device and click
      Update Driver Software.
    • Restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Refer to the article by Andre Da Costa regarding
    How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10 and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of installing the driver on your device for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 11, 2018 at 9:55 AM
  4. Darwin Dim Win User

Cannot install GPU device drivers. One of the installers for this device cannot perform the...

"One of the installers for this device cannot perform this installation at the time." Driver error

Hi Krishan,

I'd like to check if you're able to re-install the USB controllers? If yes and if you're able to use your keyboard and mouse again, our next step is to directly download the software and driver from the manufacturer's support site and manually install it
    for the device to be recognized properly on your PC. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Visit the device manufacturer's site and download the latest driver and software for your device.
    • Once the download is complete. Access Device Manager by pressing the
      Windows + X keys, then select
      Device Manager.
    • Locate and expand the adapter of the affected device. Right-click on the affected driver and select Properties.
    • Under the Driver tab, select Uninstall. Ensure to check the Delete the driver software for this device. box to prevent the problematic driver from reinstalling.
    • Once you're done, double click the newly downloaded driver to start the installation.

On the other hand, if the keyboard and mouse are still not working, I suggest that you check if your PC supports a PS/2 port type keyboard and mouse. If yes, you can use this port type and proceed with the steps provided above.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Thema:

1. Cannot install GPU device drivers. One of the installers for this device cannot perform the... - Similar Threads - Cannot install GPU

2. Installing any mobile drivers results in "The device cannot start. (Code 10)"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installing any mobile drivers results in "The device cannot start. (Code 10)": I have an issue with installing any kind of android drivers, for example Android ADB drivers from google, MTK drivers or any other manufacturer's drivers. I get the error "The device cannot start. (Code 10) The specified request is not a valid operation for the target...
  3. Device refuses to install driver

Device refuses to install driver: Recently I encountered a problem with my built in speaker on my HP laptop. I began investigating with sources and all and i noticed that while troubleshooting is installing a driver to the device(In this case a Audio Device) the events tab on its properties has shown the...
  4. driver cannot be installed

driver cannot be installed: I have a windows 10 OS. Epson WF2760 Wireless printer. They have worked great for 4 months. I came back from holiday and now they are not working. No one has changed any settings and both items were left at home om the network. Both items are connected to the network and can...
  5. Installs and devices

Installs and devices: There are four (4) computers listed under "Installs". How do I remove some and how do I rename the remaining? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/installs-and-devices/37f9a70d-5170-498e-ba62-b0fc86d00331
  6. "One of the installers for this device cannot perform the installation at this time." Error...

"One of the installers for this device cannot perform the installation at this time." Error...: I have a Dell XPS 13 with Windows 10 on it. I'm trying to use an ASUS USB-AC53 Nano USB Wireless Adapter - it's a USB WiFI adapter. Don't ask my why I have to use that - it's a long story. Anyway, when I try to update the driver from Device Manager, I get an error...
  7. The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)

The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28): hello,recently i got this problem after i do all in place upgrade win 10 whenever i plug in any kin usb/external harddrive the sound notification appear, but the device is not. i check it in device manager it say "The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code...
  8. System timer - No drivers are installed for this device

System timer - No drivers are installed for this device: Background After having issues with recurring BSODs with error FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE, I took measures according to this page https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge...ows-10-solved/. Apart from the Driver Easy software I also ran the Driver Booster software (Download...
  9. Logitech Receiver Cannot Uninstall or Install/Does not work with devic

Logitech Receiver Cannot Uninstall or Install/Does not work with devic: Hello all! First of all, this is my first post in 10 forums, I usually had posted in 7 forums as I still use 7 as well as 10, so hello to those who only post here! So, I have a problem with my Logitech receiver(s) that happened randomly with Windows 10. It randomly...
  10. cannot install Windows - driver missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot install Windows - driver missing: forgive me if i am asking something that has been answered but i checked the thread and couldn't see any answer that applied to me. I have a Dell Studio 1745 laptop running Insiders Preview build 17063. The day after creating my bootable build 17074 ISO using UUP2ISO and...