Windows 10: Cannot install GPU device drivers. One of the installers for this device cannot perform the...

Discus and support Cannot install GPU device drivers. One of the installers for this device cannot perform the... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After installing the windows october update today I've tried updating to the newest device driver version of my GPU. The vendor's device driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by wasp103, Oct 11, 2018.

1. wasp103 Win User

Cannot install GPU device drivers. One of the installers for this device cannot perform the...

After installing the windows october update today I've tried updating to the newest device driver version of my GPU.

The vendor's device driver installer fails with a general 1603 error. Inspecting the log file it shows this entry at the point of error:
    Cannot install GPU device drivers. One of the installers for this device cannot perform the... 67d13cfa-1657-4c80-b76b-d31947c91712?upload=true.jpg
    When I try updating with windows device manager, I get the following error:

Cannot install GPU device drivers. One of the installers for this device cannot perform the... c0c1fb3c-7494-4881-bcd6-dae139174ae1?upload=true.jpg
    one of the installers for this device cannot perform the installation at this time

What I've tried so far: (basically everything that is stated on this page: AMD error page for 1603

- complete stripping of GPU drivers using current version of DDU
    - DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
    - SFC /SCANNOWBoth returning without error.

- Troubleshooter can't find errors, neither for WSUS, nor for Devices
    - reinstalling 2017 VS C++ Redist
    - several restarts and checking for new windows updates
    - Even older display drivers can not be installed any more

I don't know what else I could try.
    plz help <3

:)

wasp103, Oct 11, 2018
  2. mikek75 Win User

Modem on HD Audio device not installed....

I just bought a Toshiba Equiem P200D 139 lappy which came with Vista. Having spent a couple of days with it its obvious that Vista is a bit too much for it (or maybe it was the pre-installed bloat...), so I've installed XP Pro on it. So far so good, its much more responsive now, and I've found most of the drivers for it (a bit of a chore since Toshiba don't list any XP drivers!!).

Device Manager only shows one remaining triangle, beside Modem on HD Audio device, and I just can't find a driver for it! Tried right clicking and update driver, which worked for a few devices, but this one obstinately refuses to work. Any ideas?*Bang Head :banghead:

mikek75, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Issues with installing the drivers and apps after performing reset on the device

Hi,

As you are facing issues with installing the drivers on your device, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

We appreciate your effort in resolving the issues with touch screen.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you facing any issues with connecting to the internet?
    • Were you able to see any error message in the device manager?

I suggest you to try updating the network drivers and check if it is reflecting under installed programs in
    Control Panel.

Step 1: I suggest you to
    Run Network Adapter troubleshooter

Network Adapter troubleshooter find and fix the problems with wireless and other Network Adapter.

• Click on Start; in the start search type
      Troubleshooter and hit Enter.
    • In the left pane, click onView all.
    • Click on Network Adapter Troubleshooter.
    • Select Advance and click on
      Run as Administrator.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: I suggest you to update the network adapter driver from device manager.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + x key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device manager.
    • Expand Network adapters. Right-click on the device and click
      Update Driver Software.
    • Restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Refer to the article by Andre Da Costa regarding
    How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10 and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of installing the driver on your device for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Cannot install GPU device drivers. One of the installers for this device cannot perform the...

"One of the installers for this device cannot perform this installation at the time." Driver error

Hi Krishan,

I'd like to check if you're able to re-install the USB controllers? If yes and if you're able to use your keyboard and mouse again, our next step is to directly download the software and driver from the manufacturer's support site and manually install it
    for the device to be recognized properly on your PC. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Visit the device manufacturer's site and download the latest driver and software for your device.
    • Once the download is complete. Access Device Manager by pressing the
      Windows + X keys, then select
      Device Manager.
    • Locate and expand the adapter of the affected device. Right-click on the affected driver and select Properties.
    • Under the Driver tab, select Uninstall. Ensure to check the Delete the driver software for this device. box to prevent the problematic driver from reinstalling.
    • Once you're done, double click the newly downloaded driver to start the installation.

On the other hand, if the keyboard and mouse are still not working, I suggest that you check if your PC supports a PS/2 port type keyboard and mouse. If yes, you can use this port type and proceed with the steps provided above.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Cannot install GPU device drivers. One of the installers for this device cannot perform the...

1. Cannot install GPU device drivers. One of the installers for this device cannot perform the... - Similar Threads - Cannot install GPU

2. "one of the installers for this device cannot perform installation at this time" while...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "one of the installers for this device cannot perform installation at this time" while...: "one of the installers for this device cannot perform installation at this time" this error occured when i tried to install the graphic driver now i dont have any graphic driver as i uninstalled the gtx 1660ti anyone please help the installation keeps failing...
  3. "one of the installers for this device cannot perform installation at this time" while...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "one of the installers for this device cannot perform installation at this time" while...: "one of the installers for this device cannot perform installation at this time" this error occured when i tried to install the graphic driver now i dont have any graphic driver as i uninstalled the gtx 1660ti anyone please help the installation keeps failing...
  4. cannot install driver audio device m_audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot install driver audio device m_audio: Goodmorning, As per title, I can't install the driver of my M_Audio M_track 2x 2 audio device. The device was working fine until yesterday when it suddently stopped . In Device Manager, the device is not visible. disappeared. Trying to reinstall the drivers, I get a message...
  5. cannot install driver audio device m_audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot install driver audio device m_audio: Goodmorning, As per title, I can't install the driver of my M_Audio M_track 2x 2 audio device. The device was working fine until yesterday when it suddently stopped . In Device Manager, the device is not visible. disappeared. Trying to reinstall the drivers, I get a message...
  6. cannot install driver audio device m_audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. One of the installers for this device cannot perform the installation at this time." Error...

One of the installers for this device cannot perform the installation at this time." Error...: have a Dell laptop with Windows 10 on it. A few days ago after an windows update the keyboard stopped working . The windows gave me an error message and reverted the update . But the keyboard still hasn't started working . I tried uninstalling the driver and rebooting my...
  8. Unknown device driver - cannot install driver files in any way.

Unknown device driver - cannot install driver files in any way.: Unknown device driver - cannot install driver files in any way. Error code 28 and Device ACP\HPQ0004\2&deba3ff&0 requires further installation...
  9. "One of the installers for this device cannot perform the installation at this time" -...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "One of the installers for this device cannot perform the installation at this time" -...: I've never had a problem with my wireless receiver for before until i recently tried it again after not using it for a few months. I am currently receiving the error message "One of the installers for this device cannot perform the installation at this time" after trying to...
  10. "One of the installers for this device cannot perform the installation at this time." Error...

"One of the installers for this device cannot perform the installation at this time." Error...: I have a Dell XPS 13 with Windows 10 on it. I'm trying to use an ASUS USB-AC53 Nano USB Wireless Adapter - it's a USB WiFI adapter. Don't ask my why I have to use that - it's a long story. Anyway, when I try to update the driver from Device Manager, I get an error...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. one of the installers for this device cannot

2. one of the installers for this device cannot perform

3. one of the installer cannot perform

4. one of the installers for this device win 10,
  5. one of the installers for this device cannot perform the installation at this time redit,
  6. quadro one device cannot perform,
  7. one of the installers for this device can not perform the installation at this time,
  8. cannot perform the installation at this time,
  9. windows one of the installers cannot perform installation at this time,
  10. Installers for device cannot perform the installation at this time,
  11. installer for this device cannot,
  12. one of the installers for this device cannot perform the installation,
  13. One of the installers fror this device cannot perform the installation at this time,
  14. Ethernet One of the installers for this device cannot perform the installation at this time,
  15. windows 10 one of the installers for this device cannot perform the installation at this time.