Windows 10: Cannot install Halo reach or the masterchief collection

Discus and support Cannot install Halo reach or the masterchief collection in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; it keeps saying i have no applicable devices linked to my Microsoft account, i reset the store, restarted, reinstalled the store, restarted again and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by CommunistGoblin, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Cannot install Halo reach or the masterchief collection

it keeps saying i have no applicable devices linked to my Microsoft account, i reset the store, restarted, reinstalled the store, restarted again and even made more space on the drive. I currently have xbox game pass to try these games and would like to get this fixed.

:)

CommunistGoblin, Dec 5, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Halo: The Master Chief Collection is Coming to PC

Source: Halo: The Master Chief Collection is Coming to PC, Halo: Reach Being Added to the Collection - Xbox Wire

Brink, Dec 5, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection is Coming to PC

Source: Halo: The Master Chief Collection is Coming to PC, Halo: Reach Being Added to the Collection - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Dec 5, 2019
  4. Cannot install Halo reach or the masterchief collection

Halo Reach

Cannot play matchmaking without maps have the three installed

defiant

noble

anniversary

do i need any others or is there a different resolution to play matchmaking on halo reach?

COMRADEJ37, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

Cannot install Halo reach or the masterchief collection

1. Cannot install Halo reach or the masterchief collection - Similar Threads - Cannot install Halo

2. Cannot install Halo Master Chief Collection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot install Halo Master Chief Collection: Halo Master Chief Collection suddenly stopped working on my PC, I got Gaming something UI trying to sync data, that fails then the game hung on the loading screen.I tried repair through apps in settings and that didn't work so I tried reset. The reset just deleted the whole...
  3. Cannot install Halo Master Chief Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install Halo Master Chief Collection: Halo Master Chief Collection suddenly stopped working on my PC, I got Gaming something UI trying to sync data, that fails then the game hung on the loading screen.I tried repair through apps in settings and that didn't work so I tried reset. The reset just deleted the whole...
  4. Unable to delete Halo Masterchief Collection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to delete Halo Masterchief Collection: At some point I installed Halo Master Chief Collection and want to delete it. I realize there is another post about this, however it has not worked for me. All the files are split between the Microsoft.Chelan_1.2 folder and the MSIXVC folder. Ive tried taking ownership of...
  5. Unable to delete Halo Masterchief Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to delete Halo Masterchief Collection: At some point I installed Halo Master Chief Collection and want to delete it. I realize there is another post about this, however it has not worked for me. All the files are split between the Microsoft.Chelan_1.2 folder and the MSIXVC folder. Ive tried taking ownership of...
  6. Unable to delete Halo Masterchief Collection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Halo MasterChief collection downloading twice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo MasterChief collection downloading twice: When I download the halo MasterChief collection on PC it gets installed twice and sometimes a third time, all copies are in different locations, but the same copies are the same names.The first copy is 144 Gigs and has all the Halo games in folders along with other data that...
  8. [Windows 10] Halo : MasterChief Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Windows 10] Halo : MasterChief Collection: Hello, I got a 3 month Xbox pass in December and I could play in multiplayer a long time : sometimes, it happened I couldn't find any games at all , during many days / a week. The next week, I could play for many weeks. Now, since 2 weeks, I cannot connect to any...
  9. Halo Reach PC Installation Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo Reach PC Installation Problem: I just purchased the Halo Reach bundle of the Master Chief Collection from the Microsoft Store from my PC. The transaction was successful, but when i went to install it, it came up with a message telling me to sign into my Microsoft account on the device I wish to install it...
  10. Halo masterchief collection gamepass issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Halo masterchief collection gamepass issue: Halo master chief collection starts to load then takes me to the windows store to install halo reach to my devices. It then installs and does the loop all over again and game closes to desktop Done as much as i can do by rebooting, signing out and back in again....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot install halo masterchief

2. halo master chief collection halo reach is not installing

3. cannot install halo masterchief collection from microsoft store