Windows 10: Cannot install HP Support Assistant

Discus and support Cannot install HP Support Assistant in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi.I removed HP Support Assistant some time ago and everything worked fine.Now, I'm trying to install it again but it always says a newer version is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Joao Silva3, Sep 29, 2022.

1. Cannot install HP Support Assistant

Hi.I removed HP Support Assistant some time ago and everything worked fine.Now, I'm trying to install it again but it always says a newer version is already installed and refuses to install.I've tried Microsoft Fix-it, I've removed all entries in the register than mention HP Support Assistant. But nothing works.Any hint?

:)

Joao Silva3, Sep 29, 2022

2. HP SUPPORT ASSISTANT NOT WORKING Cannot install HP Support Assistant :(

HP Support Assistant

Version 8.5.37.19

Not Working, Uninstalled, Reinstalled Multiple Times

Tried Even Setting Up A New Account User And Same ResultCannot install HP Support Assistant :(

Part Of Windows Insiders Group Running

Windows 10 Insider Preview 17115.1 (rs4_release)

Using Trend Micro As Antivirus

HP Support Assistant Not Blocked By My Wirewall

Any Suggestions ????

MICHELLEGRANUCCI, Sep 30, 2022
  3. cgrim1985 Win User
    Can't install HP Support Assistant

Tried it, but get the same message when trying to install
    Nothing suggested has worked

cgrim1985, Sep 30, 2022
  4. Cannot install HP Support Assistant

HP Support Assistant Icon disappeared from desktop -

I did follow these steps and HP Support Assistant was gone from my taskbar list. What I did notice on my desktop was that my HP printer was now on my desktop. I clicked on the printer and the same menu for HP Support Assistant comes up. So the HP Support
    Icon is replaced by Printer ICON. Thank you for your help.

curiousjmm, Sep 30, 2022
Thema:

Cannot install HP Support Assistant

1. Cannot install HP Support Assistant - Similar Threads - Cannot install Support

2. Cannot install Dell Support Assistant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install Dell Support Assistant: I am using windows 11 22H2 but my problem began while using win10 and continues. I cannot install Dell support assistant in regular of safe modes.It stated with me not being able to install updates it was not possible to install update. So I uninstalled support assistant to...
  3. Cannot install Dell Support Assistant

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot install Dell Support Assistant: I am using windows 11 22H2 but my problem began while using win10 and continues. I cannot install Dell support assistant in regular of safe modes.It stated with me not being able to install updates it was not possible to install update. So I uninstalled support assistant to...
  4. Cannot install HP Support Assistant

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot install HP Support Assistant: Hi.I removed HP Support Assistant some time ago and everything worked fine.Now, I'm trying to install it again but it always says a newer version is already installed and refuses to install.I've tried Microsoft Fix-it, I've removed all entries in the register than mention HP...
  5. Cannot install HP Support Assistant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install HP Support Assistant: Hi.I removed HP Support Assistant some time ago and everything worked fine.Now, I'm trying to install it again but it always says a newer version is already installed and refuses to install.I've tried Microsoft Fix-it, I've removed all entries in the register than mention HP...
  6. Unable to install Hp support assistance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Hp support assistance: I can’t install Hp support assistance. Whenever I try to install it, it says: “Failed to extract cab”. What does this mean? How do I fix it? Any help is really appreciated!...
  7. Unable to install Hp support assistance

Unable to install Hp support assistance: I can’t install Hp support assistance. Whenever I try to install it, it says: “Failed to extract cab”. What does this mean? How do I fix it? Any help is really appreciated!...
  8. Can't install HP Support Assistant

Can't install HP Support Assistant: When I click on setup.exe in the C:\SWSetup\sp101214 folder it says please login with administrator rights before installing HP support assistant. The thing is I'm logged in on an Administrator account and even tried running it in administrator mode by right clicking on the...
  9. Can't install HP Support Assistant

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't install HP Support Assistant: When I click on setup.exe in the C:\SWSetup\sp101214 folder it says please login with administrator rights before installing HP support assistant. The thing is I'm logged in on an Administrator account and even tried running it in administrator mode by right clicking on the...
  10. Hp support assistant

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hp support assistant: First I installed hp support assistant in my laptop for the first time after that I checked in control panel there is no hp support assistant app in program and future so I thought I could uninstall in control panel but there is no hp support assistant. So I thought I could...