Windows 10: Cannot install iCloud from Microsoft Store thru my work dept

Discus and support Cannot install iCloud from Microsoft Store thru my work dept in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I receive the following error when I try to install iCloud from the Microsoft Store:PUR-InventoryNeverAugmentedI believe this is the same issue as this... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by adidasboy517, May 1, 2021.

1. Cannot install iCloud from Microsoft Store thru my work dept

I receive the following error when I try to install iCloud from the Microsoft StoreCannot install iCloud from Microsoft Store thru my work dept :pUR-InventoryNeverAugmentedI believe this is the same issue as this thread: Microsoft Store does not install apps from work or school department - Microsoft Community The original asker in the thread was able to install by starting install thru a non-work/school dept, cancelling before it installed, and then installing thru the work dept. However, I am blocked from adding a non-work/school account to utilize this workaround.

:)

adidasboy517, May 1, 2021

2. Microsoft Store

I downloaded Icloud from Microsoft Store but had to uninstall it. Icloud now shows in my Start Menu but not in the Programmes/apps list. I want to reinstall the app but the install button at the app store is greyed out. It just says 'you already own this
    app'. Can anyone suggest how I can reinstall please? I've tried emptying the store cache but that did not work.

Frustrated

BobBarton2, May 1, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    New Apple iCloud for Windows 10 app now available in Microsoft Store

Source: Apple’s all-new iCloud for Windows app, now available in the Microsoft Store | Windows Experience Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, May 1, 2021
  4. Cannot install iCloud from Microsoft Store thru my work dept

Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, May 1, 2021
Thema:

Cannot install iCloud from Microsoft Store thru my work dept

1. Cannot install iCloud from Microsoft Store thru my work dept - Similar Threads - Cannot install iCloud

2. Cannot install apps from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install apps from Microsoft Store: cannot install any new apps from the Microsoft Store! Getting the following error message:I already tried resetting, re-installing the store, clearing app cache, running the troubleshooter, etc - same issuecan anyone offer further advice??Thanks...
  3. iCloud cannot be downloaded from Microsoft's store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iCloud cannot be downloaded from Microsoft's store.: The iCloud appon my computer was malfunctioning, so I decided to delete and reinstall it.But now I am unable to install my iCloud app because it is stalled downloading......
  4. iCloud cannot be downloaded from Microsoft's store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iCloud cannot be downloaded from Microsoft's store.: The iCloud appon my computer was malfunctioning, so I decided to delete and reinstall it.But now I am unable to install my iCloud app because it is stalled downloading......
  5. Can't download icloud from microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't download icloud from microsoft store: Using Win 10 when I go to the microsoft store to get icloud I get an error 0x80090016. What should I do?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-icloud-from-microsoft-store/95aba2e4-dd74-456a-be3b-6217d2260be2
  6. Can't download icloud from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download icloud from microsoft store: Using Win 10 when I go to the microsoft store to get icloud I get an error 0x80090016. What should I do?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-icloud-from-microsoft-store/95aba2e4-dd74-456a-be3b-6217d2260be2
  7. Can't download icloud from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Cannot Install from Microsoft Store

Cannot Install from Microsoft Store: Hey everyone, I was having trouble with microsoft store not installing 4 things: - Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 UWP Desktop Runtime Package - Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 UWP Desktop Runtime Package - Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 UWP Desktop Runtime Package - DirectX Runtime...
  9. installed icloud via microsoft store but can't fully delete icloud

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    installed icloud via microsoft store but can't fully delete icloud: installed icloud via the microsoft store, but I wanted to get the normal version not the microsoft store one. now I run into the issue that I can't get the microsoft store version fully uninstalled. when trying to instal the normal icloud for windows I get the error "one or...
  10. Cannot install a game from Microsoft Store

Cannot install a game from Microsoft Store: Hello Microsoft Community, I'm very sorry to bother all of you, however, I believe there is nothing I can do now apart from asking real people for help. I've recently picked up the Xbox Game Pass via the promotion: $1 for 3 months and was very excited to play Sea of Thieves...