Windows 10: cannot install icloud on my windows 10 PC

Discus and support cannot install icloud on my windows 10 PC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have tried to download the icloud program from Apple's website multiple times and it keeps failing to install. The error message is "There is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by bmitchell1625, Nov 29, 2018.

1. cannot install icloud on my windows 10 PC

I have tried to download the icloud program from Apple's website multiple times and it keeps failing to install. The error message is "There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program that runs as part of the setup did not finish as expected. Contact your support personnel or package vendor." I then contacted Apple. They say that in spite of what the error message says that the problem is with Windows 10 and Microsoft is aware. They attempted some troubleshooting by uninstalling their installer and having me re-download everything. But I still get the same exact message. Does Microsoft have a solution for this?

:)

bmitchell1625, Nov 29, 2018
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Nov 29, 2018
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Nov 29, 2018
  4. cannot install icloud on my windows 10 PC

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

cannot install icloud on my windows 10 PC

1. cannot install icloud on my windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - cannot install icloud

2. Cannot sign into iCloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sign into iCloud: I am trying to sign into iCloud and sync my files with my Windows 11 PC, but I am unable to login to iCloud no matter what I do, it simply says "To sign in with this account, you need to enter the code from a device that's close by. Make sure bluetooth is turned on or your...
  3. Cannot install Window 10 on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install Window 10 on my PC: Hi,I tried quite a few times to download and install Window 10 on my PC, using Window 8 now, but failed everytime.Please help.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-install-window-10-on-my-pc/397b1884-d42d-49ff-be35-dea4d0a48891
  4. Cannot install Window 10 on my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot install Window 10 on my PC: Hi,I tried quite a few times to download and install Window 10 on my PC, using Window 8 now, but failed everytime.Please help.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-install-window-10-on-my-pc/397b1884-d42d-49ff-be35-dea4d0a48891
  5. Cannot access icloud email account on pc!?

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot access icloud email account on pc!?: I have two gmail email accounts and one icloud email account. All are accessable for sending and receiving on iPhone, ipad and pc (windows 10, Mail)..except for the icloud email account which shows icloud settings are out of date on pc!..Any ideas? Thanks Pete 154990
  6. icloud will not open on my windows 10 pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    icloud will not open on my windows 10 pc: error is the operating system is not presently configured to run this system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-will-not-open-on-my-windows-10-pc/7826a042-6f2a-43b1-ae77-f521ed17d75c
  7. Cannot Install Icloud on Windows 10

Cannot Install Icloud on Windows 10: Error message is: "The installer has insufficient privileges to modify this file: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\StartMenu\Programs\ICloud\cloud.lnk" I am logged in as an administrator on my computer. Please advise!...
  8. iCloud app cannot be installed on Windows 10 (There is a problem with this Windows...

iCloud app cannot be installed on Windows 10 (There is a problem with this Windows...: Recently I reinstalled my OS on my Laptop and tried to install iCloud for Windows 10 and unfortunately I am unable to do so because at the end of it I got this error: There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program required for this install to complete...
  9. iCloud will not install on Windows 10 v1809?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    iCloud will not install on Windows 10 v1809?: Tried to install latest iCloud on my new updated Win-10 v1809 and its telling me that its only compatible with Win-10 up to v1803. Does anybody know of a solution and/or a workaround to install iCloud or does Microsoft have a solution (where are you Microsoft?) this has been...
  10. Installing Icloud on my PC

Installing Icloud on my PC: Hi, I tried installing iCloud on my PC, After iCloud was installed and I logged into iCloud an error comes up that says "Repair iCloud for Windows to use iCloud with Outlook. Open Programs and Features, select iCloud, Click Change, and then choose Repair to use iCloud in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot install icloud for windows

2. windows 10 not logged into icloud

3. windows 10 icloud install error

4. Icloud for windows 10 says sytem not configured to run,
  5. cant download icloud on windows ten because im not signed in to my microsoft account on iphone,
  6. cannot install icloud on my pc,
  7. cant install icloud on windows 10,
  8. i cant install icloud on pc,
  9. unable to install icloud on windows,
  10. i try to download icloud on my pc but get a message to say a program is required to do so,
  11. I cant install iCloud on my PC windows 10 this app cant run on your pc,
  12. unable to install icloud for windows 10,
  13. windows 10 icloud install,
  14. install icloud on windows 10,
  15. unable to install icloud for windows