Windows 10: Cannot Install Icloud on Windows 10

Discus and support Cannot Install Icloud on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Error message is: "The installer has insufficient privileges to modify this file:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Stan.Robertson, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Cannot Install Icloud on Windows 10

Error message is:

"The installer has insufficient privileges to modify this file: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\StartMenu\Programs\ICloud\cloud.lnk"

I am logged in as an administrator on my computer.

Please advise!

:)

Stan.Robertson, Feb 11, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 11, 2019
  3. I can't open iTunes or iCloud in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall iTunes and iCloud and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall iTunes and iCloud:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Programs and Features.

• Look for iTunes and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.

• Follow the same steps to uninstall iCloud.

• Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall them.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Roohi_Taj Win User

Cannot Install Icloud on Windows 10

Windows and Icloud Mail etc: Failing to initialise

Hi
    TomParkinson2

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please help me with the below questions:

1. Are you aware of making any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    2. Do you receive any error message when the spinner stops?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Uninstall iCloud application.

I would suggest you to Sign out from the iCloud account from the app, then uninstall the application.

1. Press Windows
      and R key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Type appwiz.cpl and hit enter.
    3. Select the iCloud application and click on Uninstall.

Method 2: Reinstall iCloud application.

Step 1:

I would suggest you toDownload
    the latest version of iCloud

from the apple website. Follow the Onscreen instructions and install the application. For more information, check the article on
    Set up and use iCloud for Windows.

Step 2:

Once the installation is completed, tap on the Windows key on your keyboard, search for ICloud app. Right click on the app and click on
    Pin to taskbar.

If you are using Surface PC, I would suggest you to follow steps mentioned in the Microsoft article about
    Using Surface with iPhone, iCloud,
    and iTunes.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Cannot Install Icloud on Windows 10

1. Cannot Install Icloud on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Cannot Install Icloud

2. Cannot sign into iCloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sign into iCloud: I am trying to sign into iCloud and sync my files with my Windows 11 PC, but I am unable to login to iCloud no matter what I do, it simply says "To sign in with this account, you need to enter the code from a device that's close by. Make sure bluetooth is turned on or your...
  3. Cannot sign into iCloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot sign into iCloud: I am trying to sign into iCloud and sync my files with my Windows 11 PC, but I am unable to login to iCloud no matter what I do, it simply says "To sign in with this account, you need to enter the code from a device that's close by. Make sure bluetooth is turned on or your...
  4. Installing iCloud for Windows

Installing iCloud for Windows: I purchased iCloud for Windows on the Microsoft Store. But cannot install it. When I log into my Microsoft account, it recognises my PC (running Windows 10) as a device. When I go to the Microsoft Store, it tells me that I own the iCloud app. But when I try to install it I...
  5. Unable to Install iCloud App in Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to Install iCloud App in Windows 10: I used the Microsoft Store to get the iCloud app for Windows 10 for my new laptop. According to the Microsoft Store, I "own" the app, but when I attempt to install the app on my computer, I get the message in the photograph below. I am logged into Microsoft and am unsure why...
  6. iCloud app cannot be installed on Windows 10 (There is a problem with this Windows...

iCloud app cannot be installed on Windows 10 (There is a problem with this Windows...: Recently I reinstalled my OS on my Laptop and tried to install iCloud for Windows 10 and unfortunately I am unable to do so because at the end of it I got this error: There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program required for this install to complete...
  7. cannot install icloud on my windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot install icloud on my windows 10 PC: I have tried to download the icloud program from Apple's website multiple times and it keeps failing to install. The error message is "There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program that runs as part of the setup did not finish as expected. Contact your...
  8. Install iCloud

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install iCloud: When I was installing iCloud on my computer, I received a message that sayin Setup can't continue because Outlook isn't configured to have a default profile. Check your Outlook settings and try again. But I have my ID in Outlook as a default profile. How to solve it out?...
  9. iCloud will not install on Windows 10 v1809?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    iCloud will not install on Windows 10 v1809?: Tried to install latest iCloud on my new updated Win-10 v1809 and its telling me that its only compatible with Win-10 up to v1803. Does anybody know of a solution and/or a workaround to install iCloud or does Microsoft have a solution (where are you Microsoft?) this has been...
  10. Icloud for windows will not install

Icloud for windows will not install: I get this error message: There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program run as part of the setup did not finish as expected. Contact your support personnel or package vendor. I read the more information that suggested I needed to get an app specific...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. icloud cannot install in windows system

2. icloud wont install in windows 10

3. icloud microsoft store i own this app

4. cannot install icloud windows 10,
  5. unable to install icloud for windows 10,
  6. cant install icloud on windows 10,
  7. cannot install icloud on windows,
  8. can not install icloud for widows 7.10.0