Windows 10: Cannot install Instagram/ Facebook/ TikTok on Microsoft Store after reinstall Microsoft Edge

Discus and support Cannot install Instagram/ Facebook/ TikTok on Microsoft Store after reinstall Microsoft Edge in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; After uninstall the MS egde business version 91.0.864.59 and reinstall with the lastest MS for Windows stable version, I can't install PWAs on MS store... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Hoàng-Phúc Trần, Jun 28, 2021.

1. Cannot install Instagram/ Facebook/ TikTok on Microsoft Store after reinstall Microsoft Edge

After uninstall the MS egde business version 91.0.864.59 and reinstall with the lastest MS for Windows stable version, I can't install PWAs on MS store such as Instagram/ Facebook/ Tiktok again and get this error 0x80073CF3. So there's must be something wrong with those PWAs remain files after I uninstalled Edge and now the store can't override them and let me install. I tried reset, clear cache the store but nothing works, please help!!!

:)

Hoàng-Phúc Trần, Jun 28, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to update Instagram from Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate your effort to work on this. However, in order to help you further, please reply with the following details:

• What is the error message you receive when you try to update Instagram?
    • Does this issue occur with any other application?

You can refer the following troubleshooting steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

Method 1: Resetting Store

Since you are unable to update Instagram, you can try resetting the Store application and see if that helps. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + R, to open
      Run
      dialog box.
    2. Type wsreset and click on
      OK
    3. One Command Prompt window will open and will reset the Store.
    4. Once Store is reset it will be relaunched. Once relaunched, please try updating Instagram.

Method 2: Uninstalling and reinstalling Instagram

If resetting store didn’t help, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling Instagram and see if that helps. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I, to open
      Settings
    2. Click on Apps.
    3. Click on Apps & features.
    4. Scroll down, look for Instagram and click on it.
    5. Click on Uninstall.
    6. Once the app is uninstalled, Navigate to Store search for
      Instagram and install it.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 28, 2021
  3. Microsoft Edge/Facebook Videos

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to clear the cache and cookies in Microsoft Edge as below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge browser.
    • Click on “more actions” icon.
    • Then go to “settings”.
    • Under the tab “clear browsing data” select “browsing history”, “cookies and saved website data” and “cached data files”.
    • Then click on “clear” button.
    Also I suggest you to try accessing Facebook and videos with different browsers and check if the issue persists or not.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 28, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

Cannot install Instagram/ Facebook/ TikTok on Microsoft Store after reinstall Microsoft Edge

Microsoft is developing a built-in ad blocker for its Edge browser

"One of the first browser add-ons many people install to improve their online experience is Adblock Plus or something similar. Until recently, Microsoft Edge's lack of support for add-ons put off a lot of would-be users, but reports from Build 2016 suggest that native ad blocking is on its way to the Internet Explorer successor.

Adblock Plus is coming to Edge, but built-in ad blocking would negate the need for such an add-on. A slide shown off and snapped at a Build presentation shows that the next version of Edge, in response to user feedback, will feature ad blocking capabilities. There's no word on delivery timescale, but the upcoming Windows 10 Anniversary Update would seem a likely candidate.

ZDNet's Ed Bott photographed the slide which shows Microsoft's development roadmap built around feedback from testers. Right at the top of the list is reference to plans to create a plugin and extension store for Edge, but it's entry number four that's more intriguing.

"Build ad blocking features into the browser" is listed as a Feature Request from users. But the good news is that it is not only listed as being "Deliverable 4682811", but as "Targeted for the next version".

This will no doubt come as good news for those who have fallen in love with Edge, but it's not something that will be welcomed by the likes of Adblock Plus. It does seem that, particularly in the mobile arena, there is a move to baking ad blocking into the browser so it makes sense that Microsoft is following the trend. But it is the fact that Edge straddles Windows 10 on the desktop and Windows 10 Mobile that makes this a particularly interesting move.

Keep an eye out for Insider builds in the coming weeks as the feature may be just around the corner.
    "

Forget extensions, built-in ad blocking is coming to Microsoft Edge - [UPDATE... no it's not!]

P4-630, Jun 28, 2021
Thema:

Cannot install Instagram/ Facebook/ TikTok on Microsoft Store after reinstall Microsoft Edge

1. Cannot install Instagram/ Facebook/ TikTok on Microsoft Store after reinstall Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - Cannot install Instagram

2. Cannot find or reinstall Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot find or reinstall Microsoft Store: Microsoft Store is not on my list of apps, Every list of instructions on line on how to troubleshoot it, install or reinstall involves finding the app on my computer.Windows x etc apps doesn't show it installed.No matter what I try, I can't seem to reinstall and every...
  3. I Cannot Reinstall Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I Cannot Reinstall Microsoft Store: I had an issue with Microsoft Store where the store would never open, the troubleshooter said it could not determine a problem, and shutting down and restarting did nothing for my computer. So I used powershell to uninstall Microsoft Store, but when I reinstalled Microsoft...
  4. I Cannot Reinstall Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Cannot Reinstall Microsoft Store: I had an issue with Microsoft Store where the store would never open, the troubleshooter said it could not determine a problem, and shutting down and restarting did nothing for my computer. So I used powershell to uninstall Microsoft Store, but when I reinstalled Microsoft...
  5. TikTok & Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TikTok & Microsoft: Microsoft is encouraging people to download TikTok ?!! Microsoft should cease this practice !!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tiktok-microsoft/bb1632be-4130-455e-af6f-7eba5a2ead4b
  6. TikTok & Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TikTok & Microsoft: Microsoft is encouraging people to download TikTok ?!! Microsoft should cease this practice !!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tiktok-microsoft/bb1632be-4130-455e-af6f-7eba5a2ead4b
  7. Microsoft Pay / Microsoft Sign on to Facebook / Instagram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Pay / Microsoft Sign on to Facebook / Instagram: Microsoft Pay / Microsoft Sign on to Facebook / Instagram It would be handy so that we can control access on one single source of truth.Microsoft....
  8. Microsoft Pay / Microsoft Sign on to Facebook / Instagram

Microsoft Pay / Microsoft Sign on to Facebook / Instagram: Microsoft Pay / Microsoft Sign on to Facebook / Instagram It would be handy so that we can control access on one single source of truth.Microsoft....
  9. I cannot reinstall microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot reinstall microsoft store: So it would take a very long time to find app license something like that and apps wouldnt download so I decided to reinstall Microsoft store, I used windows powershell to delete the store and used a command to reinstall it but all it says is Deployment operation progress:...
  10. Microsoft store Instagram app

Microsoft store Instagram app: Hi, I have downloaded the instagram app in my pc through the microsoft store. For a few months it ran properly but after that, whenever i view stories the stories are darkened and i cannot see anything excpet a few pixels. This is not only with the stories this happens with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Tiktok microsoft store PC download

2. error 0x80073CF3 Instagram Microsoft store windows 11