Windows 10: Cannot install Itunes from the Microsoft store

Discus and support Cannot install Itunes from the Microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I wanted to update my Ifone but cannot get the app from the store it justs keeps reporting an error, This has been plague my for months now Come on... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by StephenHayward26, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Cannot install Itunes from the Microsoft store

I wanted to update my Ifone but cannot get the app from the store it justs keeps reporting an error, This has been plague my for months now Come on Microsoft get your heads in gear and find a fix for this problem nothing I do appears to work

:)

StephenHayward26, Feb 23, 2020
  2. RickC Win User

iTunes won't connect to my iTunes Media directory

1. Uninstall iTunes completely. (I suggest using Geek Uninstaller. In my experience this does a good job of clearing remnants.)
    2. Download and install latest iTunes from Apple, not Windows Store (Never use the Windows Store for iTunes.)
    3. Check whether the Apple version allows you to point to your old media store.

Hope this helps...

RickC, Feb 23, 2020
  3. Ramon Imp Win User
    iTunes installation + Other installation that have occured

It seems that there's a problem with that particular link. Anyhow, here are some steps that you can try and see if it resolves the issue:

• Disable your third-party antivirus.
    • Install iTunes as administrator.
    • Update your Windows.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Visit Apple forums to check for suggestions.

Update us with the results of these steps.

Ramon Imp, Feb 23, 2020
  4. Cannot install Itunes from the Microsoft store

installing itunes error

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

To understand the issue better, I would like to know are you installing the iTunes form apple official store or third party website?

If you are installing form third party website, I would recommend you to download and install iTunes form apple store official website. If you are still unable to install iTunes, I suggest you to register the Windows installer and let us know the status.
    Follow the below steps to register Windows installer:

• Press Windows key + X and then click on run as administrator.

• At the command prompt type each of the commands below and after typing each command press enter.

msiexec /unreg

msiexec /regserver
    Hope this helps. Post us with status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Feb 23, 2020
Thema:

Cannot install Itunes from the Microsoft store

1. Cannot install Itunes from the Microsoft store - Similar Threads - Cannot install Itunes

2. iTunes installed from Microsoft Store and only accessible through that

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iTunes installed from Microsoft Store and only accessible through that: I have a brand new version of windows 10 installed along with all updates. I downloaded iTunes via the app store. The app will launch and I signed into my apple account. However, iTunes does not show up on my start menu nor is there a desktop shortcut. The only way I can...
  3. iTunes installed from Microsoft Store and only accessible through that

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iTunes installed from Microsoft Store and only accessible through that: I have a brand new version of windows 10 installed along with all updates. I downloaded iTunes via the app store. The app will launch and I signed into my apple account. However, iTunes does not show up on my start menu nor is there a desktop shortcut. The only way I can...
  4. iTunes installed from Microsoft Store and only accessible through that

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. iTunes from Microsoft Store

iTunes from Microsoft Store: Hi,Would you know why iTunes from Microsoft Store is often not starting in Windows 10 although there are several Processes running ?What can I do to solve that issue ?Regards,Jerry...
  6. Cannot Install from Microsoft Store

Cannot Install from Microsoft Store: Hey everyone, I was having trouble with microsoft store not installing 4 things: - Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 UWP Desktop Runtime Package - Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 UWP Desktop Runtime Package - Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 UWP Desktop Runtime Package - DirectX Runtime...
  7. Trying to install itunes from Microsoft store but nothing happens

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to install itunes from Microsoft store but nothing happens: I am trying to install itunes from MIcrosoft store on my pc running Windows 10 but after selecting my PC and clicking install nothing happens. Please help....
  8. Installing iTunes with Microsoft Store

Installing iTunes with Microsoft Store: I am trying to cancel my YouTube premium account, which is managed through iTunes. I no longer have an apple device, so I have to install iTunes on my computer, which is running Windows 10. When I go to apple.com to download iTunes, it directs me to Microsoft Store to...
  9. Cannot download iTunes from Microsoft Store

Cannot download iTunes from Microsoft Store: Hello, I just bought a new computer and I'm having trouble downloading iTunes from the Microsoft Store. When I click the iTunes app I get a message saying "you own this app." The app is on my old computer that no longer boots. Any thoughts would be much appreciated. *...
  10. Itunes download from Microsoft Store

Itunes download from Microsoft Store: I download itunes from Mic store, but it not load up. called Apple support they try many ways , till can not get it loaded. they suggest me to call Microsoft to help...