Windows 10: Cannot install KB5001330, I have tried everything. Logs included.

Discus and support Cannot install KB5001330, I have tried everything. Logs included. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I get this error here: "Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again later. Error code:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by CheeseBurrito, May 6, 2021.

1. Cannot install KB5001330, I have tried everything. Logs included.

Hello everyone, I get this error here: "Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again later. Error code: (0x8007000d)" I am using Windows 10 64 Bit Education 2004 Build 19041.685 I have extensively googled solutions and tried them all to no avail. I did a SFCFix.txt scan (included in post) and it found no corruption. I have included my cbs log as well for review. Any help would be great.

:)

CheeseBurrito, May 6, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 6, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 6, 2021
  4. KiloLima Win User

Cannot install KB5001330, I have tried everything. Logs included.

ProcHot Logging?

I saw this under the main features on the website so I wasn't sure if this was included in RealTemp 3.7

• Reporting and logging of the Intel PROCHOT# thermal throttle activity bit.
    I am using a baytrail e3845

KiloLima, May 6, 2021
Thema:

Cannot install KB5001330, I have tried everything. Logs included.

1. Cannot install KB5001330, I have tried everything. Logs included. - Similar Threads - Cannot install KB5001330

2. ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR, I have tried everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR, I have tried everything: Hello all,I have an issue browsing websites from my laptop, i get the error message ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR. Its the same error no matter which website I try to access. I have a working wifi connection, laptop is connected to the wifi, I see data packages send back and forth...
  3. ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR, I have tried everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR, I have tried everything: Hello all,I have an issue browsing websites from my laptop, i get the error message ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR. Its the same error no matter which website I try to access. I have a working wifi connection, laptop is connected to the wifi, I see data packages send back and forth...
  4. ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR, I have tried everything

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I cannot install an update and have tried everything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot install an update and have tried everything.: I have been trying to install:2022-04 Cumulative Update Preview for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10 Version 21H2 for x64 KB5012157and2022-02 Cumulative Update Preview for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10 Version 21H2 for x64 KB5010472Both give the error of...
  6. I cannot install an update and have tried everything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot install an update and have tried everything.: I have been trying to install:2022-04 Cumulative Update Preview for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10 Version 21H2 for x64 KB5012157and2022-02 Cumulative Update Preview for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10 Version 21H2 for x64 KB5010472Both give the error of...
  7. I cannot install an update and have tried everything.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. KB5005033 always errors (0x8007000d), tried everything, log included

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    KB5005033 always errors (0x8007000d), tried everything, log included: This is what I'm trying to install 2021-08 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5005033) To summarize, I tried literally every fix online. Although for one fix where I had to register some DLL's and rename a Cab folder, I couldn't rename the...
  9. cant log into my computer, i have tried everything

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    cant log into my computer, i have tried everything: so, yesterday i changed the primary email on my microsoft account to a new one that had "@outlook.com". i tried logging into my computer today but i cant get in any way. i tried the safe mode method, going into CMD and resetting my password but it wont work. i reset my...
  10. BSODs after clean windows install, tried everything minidumps included

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODs after clean windows install, tried everything minidumps included: I've been experiencing BSODs, games crashing randomly and the entire PC locking up on my custom built PC. It worked fine for about a year before this started happening. I did a clean install of Windows 10 and I'm still experiencing issues. I've updated my video drivers, my...