Windows 10: Cannot install known safe programme...

Discus and support Cannot install known safe programme... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to install onenote-duplicates-remover downloaded from the owner's spot on Github. However the install fails due to the following error:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rafikiphoto, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Cannot install known safe programme...

I'm trying to install onenote-duplicates-remover downloaded from the owner's spot on Github. However the install fails due to the following error:

Cannot install known safe programme... [​IMG]

Is there a way to override this block?

Win 10 1909 build 18363.592

:)

rafikiphoto, Feb 9, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 9, 2020
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Feb 9, 2020
  4. Cannot install known safe programme...

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

Cannot install known safe programme...

1. Cannot install known safe programme... - Similar Threads - Cannot install known

2. Can't install a simple programme

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't install a simple programme: I've tried repeatedly to install a simple script writing programme on a new Win10 PC.Within seconds of starting to install it tells me "to continue installing, you must exit the programme name.But it isn't installed, so how can I possibly exit it?Why am I getting this...
  3. Can't install a simple programme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install a simple programme: I've tried repeatedly to install a simple script writing programme on a new Win10 PC.Within seconds of starting to install it tells me "to continue installing, you must exit the programme name.But it isn't installed, so how can I possibly exit it?Why am I getting this...
  4. Can't install a simple programme

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Fail to install some programmes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fail to install some programmes: Hello! I have some installation issues with zoom, spotify , discord etc. . When I tried to install Spotify nothing happened after installing it, there was no app of Spotify. The only solution was to download it from Microsoft Store. What about Zoom... When I install it , it...
  6. programme installer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    programme installer: Hi programme installer will not work on my laptop, if i put a disc in to load, installer just flashes there for a second then disappears tried several time and the same thing happens. Not brilliant at technology and have tried all the fixes suggested on the net but still no...
  7. Find installed programme.

in Windows 10 Support
    Find installed programme.: I have a piece of software that runs even though I think ive deleted it. Clicking the bottom left wi does icon I type the name and I then see it shown but the only option is pin to start. How do I find the path to delete it correctly. 150630
  8. Install programms on the second drive.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Install programms on the second drive.: Hi, I have a pc with two drives, one SSD (in which the OS is installed) and one HDD. I want to install some programs, that I don't use so often, on the second drive to save some space from the SSD. How is this possible? Thanks....
  9. install programmes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    install programmes: I cannot install programmes. The machine seems to be a network pc. What can I do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-programmes/24fce156-dc3f-43ae-b733-2d126899e153
  10. error code 0x8007005 Access denied cannot install programme

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error code 0x8007005 Access denied cannot install programme: I am trying to download a programme on a brand new Windows 10 computer and I get the above error code. Any help gratefully received. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-0x8007005-access-denied-cannot-install/39d1e366-bee9-454f-8cfc-a798fe89c540