Windows 10: Cannot install language pack. Error code: 0x80073D01

Discus and support Cannot install language pack. Error code: 0x80073D01 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm installing Vietnamese language pack on Windows 10 21h1 but it said that: "Sorry, we're having trouble getting this Windows display language... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Lê Phạm MinhTriết, Jul 16, 2021.

1. Cannot install language pack. Error code: 0x80073D01

I'm installing Vietnamese language pack on Windows 10 21h1 but it said that: "Sorry, we're having trouble getting this Windows display language installed. You can try again later on the Language options page. Error code: 0x80073D01". I tried many solutions on the Internet but none of them works. Please help me find a way to fix this, thanks very much.

:)

Lê Phạm MinhTriết, Jul 16, 2021

2. Speech language pack is not download!!

Hi Ashish,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please share the below information to help you better.

• When you say Language pack it not downloading, do you receive any error message?
    • If yes, what is the error message?

There are few languages that windows 10 has pre installed in the system itself, I suggest that you check these languages and locate the language that you want to install. Follow the steps below to locate the language.

• Click on the Start Menu, locate and select Settings.
    • Click on Time and Language.
    • Locate and select Region and Language.
    • Click on Add a Language.

If you cannot find the language there you can download a language pack for Windows 10 from the link below:

Language packs for Windows

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jul 16, 2021
  3. Johihi Win User
    Error code 0x80240439 while trying to install language pack.

I've been trying to install the English (United states) language pack for the speech recognition, however every time I try to install the specific parts of the pack I need it keeps giving me the 0x80240439 error code. I've tried several solutions that
    were suggested on other threads, but they don't seem to work in this specific case. This might be the case of these solutions not being tailored to my specific problem, however I can't find any solutions pertaining to the issue of not being able to fully install
    language packs.

Johihi, Jul 16, 2021
  4. zdhiu Win User

Cannot install language pack. Error code: 0x80073D01

Problems in installing a language pack in Windows 10

UP to today, searching, downloading and installing language pack is still time very consuming, very headack process! Ever MS make this process standard, easy available?

zdhiu, Jul 16, 2021
Thema:

Cannot install language pack. Error code: 0x80073D01

1. Cannot install language pack. Error code: 0x80073D01 - Similar Threads - Cannot install language

2. Cannot install new language pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install new language pack: When trying to download the contents of a new keyboard language option i get the following error code: 0x080072F8F.https://imgur.com/a/xchVbQ7I saw online this error linked to time, so i tried a fix where you sync your time but that did not workThanks...
  3. Cannot install new language pack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot install new language pack: When trying to download the contents of a new keyboard language option i get the following error code: 0x080072F8F.https://imgur.com/a/xchVbQ7I saw online this error linked to time, so i tried a fix where you sync your time but that did not workThanks...
  4. Can't install a language pack. Error code: 0x80D02002

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install a language pack. Error code: 0x80D02002: Anybody knows how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-a-language-pack-error-code-0x80d02002/5f60309b-5fd1-4a5c-bbfe-3a2ecc6cfa00
  5. Can't install a language pack. Error code: 0x80D02002

Can't install a language pack. Error code: 0x80D02002: Anybody knows how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-a-language-pack-error-code-0x80d02002/5f60309b-5fd1-4a5c-bbfe-3a2ecc6cfa00
  6. Cannot install language packs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install language packs: I've updated to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 and I cannot install any new language packs , in control panel it says that i require a internet connection in order to verify language packs , even tho I am already connected to internet. How can I fix this?I am running Windows 10...
  7. Cannot install language packs

Cannot install language packs: I've updated to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 and I cannot install any new language packs , in control panel it says that i require a internet connection in order to verify language packs , even tho I am already connected to internet. How can I fix this?I am running Windows 10...
  8. Cannot install Japanese language pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install Japanese language pack: Hello, I have a problem with downloading a language pack.Whenever I try to download the Japanese language pack, I cannot and the button is grey.Can I get help with this issue?...
  9. Cannot install Japanese language pack

Cannot install Japanese language pack: Hello, I have a problem with downloading a language pack.Whenever I try to download the Japanese language pack, I cannot and the button is grey.Can I get help with this issue?...
  10. Cannot install Japanese language pack

in Windows 10 Customization

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sorry were having trouble getting this windows display language installed