Windows 10: Cannot install latest windows 10 update no error code given, questions about...

Discus and support Cannot install latest windows 10 update no error code given, questions about... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been unable to update the windows update for almost 3 months. As a result, the graphic driver RTX 2070 nvidia through geforce experience is "not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SplustX, Jan 3, 2022.

1. SplustX Win User

Cannot install latest windows 10 update no error code given, questions about...

I have been unable to update the windows update for almost 3 months. As a result, the graphic driver RTX 2070 nvidia through geforce experience is "not compatible with the current version of windows.So far I have triedCannot install latest windows 10 update no error code given, questions about... :DISM/SFC scan and restore using cmd.exeRefreshing SoftwareDistribution fileMade sure I had more than 30 GB of spaceDownloaded Windows 11 upgrader, Windows 10 install/update assistance and media installer reset with personal files/upgrade: error 0x08007042b, looked for solutions and couldn't find any that worked Redownload graphics driverPut my problem on feedback hub have

:)

SplustX, Jan 3, 2022
  2. JousteR Win User

WTF! Vista update error code 80070002

I just did this couple of days ago worked fine for me..*Smile Cannot install latest windows 10 update no error code given, questions about... :)

JousteR, Jan 3, 2022
  3. Boomer Win User
    WTF! Vista update error code 80070002

I need more information - Minhajul Hoq
    29-Nov-07 06:12:31

Can you please tell me the error code you receive when you get the update failed message? If it is 80070002 or anything like that, follow these steps:

Well, first of all let me just say that I am not a computer professional. However, I have had the same problem with my 32-Bit Windows Vista Home Premium (making Microsoft's statement null and void) and I have solved it! Here are the step by step instructions:

1) Go to the Start Menu.

2) Click on Computer.

3) Open up the drive where windows is installed (usually your C drive).

4) Open the Windows Folder.

5) Scroll down a bit and locate the SoftwareDistribution folder (exactly like that).

6) Open the Download folder.

7) Open the Install folder.

8) There sould only be one file there. Right click on it and select "Run as Administrator".

9) After entering an Administrator password, run the installation, using the default values and clicking yes at the license.

10) After the installation is complete (shouldn't take more than a few minutes), restart your computer (as an added precaution, though not necessary).

11) After the computer restarts again, run Windows Update again. It should run as normal. All fixed!

I apologize for Microsoft's ineptitude.

This worked for me guys...

Boomer, Jan 3, 2022
  4. MrGenius Win User

Microsoft to make Windows 10 updates mandatory

Well, at the moment at least, you can choose to defer upgrades. Under Settings > Windows Updates > Advanced options you need to check the box labeled "Defer upgrades". What does that do? Good question. The answer I've found might illuminate it to a degree.

Defer feature updates in Windows 10

I hear this only applies to Pro and Enterprise editions. But I can't verify that.

MrGenius, Jan 3, 2022
Thema:

1. Cannot install latest windows 10 update no error code given, questions about... - Similar Threads - Cannot install latest

2. Cannot upload and install latest Windows Security update. Shows "error." Error code is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot upload and install latest Windows Security update. Shows "error." Error code is...: Cannot upload latest update on Windows Security. Repeatedly shows "error." Have tried restarts, etc. No result. Error code shows 08000ffff....
  3. Cannot upload and install latest Windows Security update. Shows "error." Error code is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot upload and install latest Windows Security update. Shows "error." Error code is...: Cannot upload latest update on Windows Security. Repeatedly shows "error." Have tried restarts, etc. No result. Error code shows 08000ffff....
  4. Cannot upload and install latest Windows Security update. Shows "error." Error code is...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Cannot install latest windows 10 update no error code given, questions about...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install latest windows 10 update no error code given, questions about...: I have been unable to update the windows update for almost 3 months. As a result, the graphic driver RTX 2070 nvidia through geforce experience is "not compatible with the current version of windows.So far I have tried:DISM/SFC scan and restore using cmd.exeRefreshing...
  6. Cannot install latest windows 10 update no error code given, questions about...

Cannot install latest windows 10 update no error code given, questions about...: I have been unable to update the windows update for almost 3 months. As a result, the graphic driver RTX 2070 nvidia through geforce experience is "not compatible with the current version of windows.So far I have tried:DISM/SFC scan and restore using cmd.exeRefreshing...
  7. Question About Installing Updates

Question About Installing Updates: I have a question regarding installation of updates.my question is, since the updates are already downloaded and configured updates, do I need Internet while installing them or will they continue installation even if I disconnect from network? [Original Title: Updates]...
  8. Windows updates question about 2004 and latest version.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows updates question about 2004 and latest version.: Asus x540, running Pentium and 4GB. Yes I did say she’s still running. I keep noticing that I have: feature update 2004 pending...I started to install and then looked up an article about it not working in some computers. Not sure if I had to reboot to stop it or what...
  9. Questions about installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Questions about installing Windows 10: I currently have Windows 7 and I think it's time I finally make the switch to Windows 10 since the support for Windows 7 has stopped. This is the first time I'm upgrading and I'm not really sure how this process works. I see where it says "Download tool now" on the Microsoft...
  10. Questions about installing Windows 10

Questions about installing Windows 10: Split from this thread. I have a Windows 10, HP Laptop. I have many questions! I'm about to install the Windows 10 operating system, from a DVD. Here goes . . . Do I have to delete everything on my computer, to then do the install? Or will be done during the install? How...