Windows 10: Cannot install latest Windows Updates because of VirtualBox

Discus and support Cannot install latest Windows Updates because of VirtualBox in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I don't have any emulators. I dont have virtualbox on my pc. Please help, what can i do to install the latest updates? This is driving me crazy because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ChrisNai, Jul 23, 2021.

1. ChrisNai Win User

Cannot install latest Windows Updates because of VirtualBox

I don't have any emulators. I dont have virtualbox on my pc. Please help, what can i do to install the latest updates? This is driving me crazy because i cant find anything related to virtualbox. Please suggest something

:)

ChrisNai, Jul 23, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 23, 2021
  3. sidonovan Win User
    Latest VirtualBox install causes a BSOD on Windows 10 Pro

Hi,

I'm getting a BSOD when waking up a Windows 10 Pro machine from sleep mode with the latest version of VirtualBox (6.1.14-140239) installed.

The BSOD stop code is 'IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL'.

I am running Windows 10 Pro 2004, OS build 19041.450

The BSOD does not occur with VirtualBox uninstalled.

Any suggestions or solutions?

Thanks

SD

sidonovan, Jul 23, 2021
  4. jds21 Win User

Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Jul 23, 2021
Thema:

1. Cannot install latest Windows Updates because of VirtualBox - Similar Threads - Cannot install latest

2. windows 11 cant be installed because VM Virtualbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 cant be installed because VM Virtualbox: I cant install windows 11 ist says that i have to delete VM Virtualbox but i already did it. I also tried to install und delete ist again but ist the same problem.The picture is in german but it says that i have to delete it manual because its not compatible with windows 11....
  3. windows 11 cant be installed because VM Virtualbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 cant be installed because VM Virtualbox: I cant install windows 11 ist says that i have to delete VM Virtualbox but i already did it. I also tried to install und delete ist again but ist the same problem.The picture is in german but it says that i have to delete it manual because its not compatible with windows 11....
  4. I can't install windows 10 because of VirtualBox.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't install windows 10 because of VirtualBox.: Hi everyone I'm having a problem while trying to install the windows 10 setup. I have read a few questions/discussions in this website about this problem but I still have no idea how do I get rid of the app,and I also know that there are some programs that may use VirtualBox...
  5. Cannot Update to new Windows 10 20H2, because of virtualbox issue.

Cannot Update to new Windows 10 20H2, because of virtualbox issue.: I know a lot of threads already posted about this topic, but I want to show about my problem, I already uninstalled LDplayer in my system but still it leaves a folder that cannot be deleted, tried all possible ways but still no progress. [IMG][IMG]...
  6. Windows 10 Update 20H2 Won't update because of VirtualBox

Windows 10 Update 20H2 Won't update because of VirtualBox: So i've been trying to update my laptop for a few months now, and every time I try to update once the system is checking that everything is "ready" to continue with the installation, the installation stops, giving me this message "What needs your attention... VirtualBox...
  7. Cant install feature update because i cant delete virtualbox

Cant install feature update because i cant delete virtualbox: so i have uninstalled ldplayer which was my emulator and have also deleted the file it was located and by opening task mangager i found virtualbox in another file location and deleted it and the file it was located in but whenever i try to install the feature update it says i...
  8. cannot update windows 10 because of virtualbox need to be uninstalled

cannot update windows 10 because of virtualbox need to be uninstalled: i have problem here i cant update to windows 20H2 because of this virtual box. i have try the solution on the page Windows 10 upgrade can’t complete due to error: “Some apps need to be uninstalled.” i saw 23 file but i cant find any of them have true value on the step 4....
  9. Cant install update because of VirtualBox

Cant install update because of VirtualBox: I cant update my computer because it says I need to uninstall VirtualBox. I have searched in programs, nothing. I have done all the suggested searches online thru my registry and I have none of the folders related to it at all, so I cant update. I have tried restarting,...
  10. Cannot Update to build 20211 because VirtualBox refuses to uninstall

Cannot Update to build 20211 because VirtualBox refuses to uninstall: Installing the update normally through settings gets stuck at 35% then pops up aninstallation window pictured which tells me to manually uninstall virtualbox to continue as it is 'not compatible with windows' . At first the uninstallation attempts failed stating "You need...