Windows 10: Cannot install many games on gamepass ultimate through the windows store app or Xbox beta app.

Discus and support Cannot install many games on gamepass ultimate through the windows store app or Xbox beta app. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been having this issue since purchasing gamepass ultimate. I am attempting to preload gears 5 but the install button on the windows store is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JAGMASK08, Aug 30, 2019.

1. JAGMASK08 Win User

Cannot install many games on gamepass ultimate through the windows store app or Xbox beta app.

I have been having this issue since purchasing gamepass ultimate. I am attempting to preload gears 5 but the install button on the windows store is unresponsive, and I get error 0x00000001 on the xbox beta app. I also attempted to install ape out and age of empires but got error 0x80070005 on the xbox app, and got the message "try again later, someting happened on our end" on the windows store. I have no issues downloading other games like astroneer or downwell, so I am unsure what I can do to fix this issue.

I have already attempted:

wsreset.exe through command prompt.

Checking if my windows 10 is completely up to date. It is.

Signing out of the windows store and signing back in.

Restarting the computer several times.

Making sure my user account has full administrative priveleges. It is the only account on my PC and does.

I'm Getting annoyed as the whole reason I bought some months of gamepass ultimate was to play gears 5 on PC when it launches. I could have just bought normal gamepass and played it on xbox for cheaper.

:)

JAGMASK08, Aug 30, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, Aug 30, 2019
  3. Gamepass games on PC not working

I have a valid gamepass ultimate subscription and recently tried to play gamepass games on PC. I downloaded the app and installed Crosscode and The Messenger. When I try to launch the games through the Xbox PC app, the app minimizes and nothing happens.
    When I try to launch the games through the start menu, it just directs me to the Windows Store to download the Xbox App, which shows that I've already downloaded it. Games I have previously downloaded from before the Xbox App came out, such as Forza Horizon
    4, seem to work ok. What can I do to get the newer games working?

Darth Navster, Aug 30, 2019
  4. Cannot install many games on gamepass ultimate through the windows store app or Xbox beta app.

Games Not Launching on Xbox (Beta) app for PC

Hey,

I am downloading the games from the new Xbox (Beta) app on PC that you are able to access with the Xbox Ultimate game pass. I am downloading the games from this app from the range of games available from the Xbox Game pass.

16276623-335b-4afe-bae0-2b04c90ad77e, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

Cannot install many games on gamepass ultimate through the windows store app or Xbox beta app.

1. Cannot install many games on gamepass ultimate through the windows store app or Xbox beta app. - Similar Threads - Cannot install many

2. Cannot download or install apps Windows 10 xbox gamepass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot download or install apps Windows 10 xbox gamepass: i recently installed a new SSD and moved my games over to it so it wasnt eating up my OS drive. i deleted all games and moved the folders over. Originally i had the main drive partitioned. once everything was moved over i deleted the partition and expanded my main drive....
  3. Cannot download or install apps Windows 10 xbox gamepass

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot download or install apps Windows 10 xbox gamepass: i recently installed a new SSD and moved my games over to it so it wasnt eating up my OS drive. i deleted all games and moved the folders over. Originally i had the main drive partitioned. once everything was moved over i deleted the partition and expanded my main drive....
  4. My Xbox Gamepass Ultimate is not showing in my Xbox PC App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Xbox Gamepass Ultimate is not showing in my Xbox PC App: I just redeemed a 2 month Xbox Gamepass Ultimate code from discord it shows on my Microsoft account page, but it doesn't show on Xbox App https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-xbox-gamepass-ultimate-is-not-showing-in-my/d9e5740b-9f0f-4d99-802c-8f7aa6739fc0
  5. Xbox (gamepass) windows store app not displaying installed apps. Is there a way to scan for...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox (gamepass) windows store app not displaying installed apps. Is there a way to scan for...: I recently noticed that all my games are missing in the Xbox app for Windows 10, but are still accessible through windows search and are still in the WindowsApps folder. Does anyone know how to fix this? Is it an update or have I done something wrong submitted by...
  6. Gamepass ultimate not showing in xbox app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gamepass ultimate not showing in xbox app: It has been over 12 hours now since I purchased gamepass ultimate and It refuses to show up I believe it has something to do with the fact that when i check subscriptions through the app it says "we encountered an error and your subscriptions failed to load", but I'm not sure...
  7. Cannot Reinstall Xbox Beta App on Windows 10 through Windows Store or Installer

Cannot Reinstall Xbox Beta App on Windows 10 through Windows Store or Installer: Hi, I recently re-subscribed to Game Pass for PC after not playing for a while. I was having troubles installing games - the app wouldn't let me select either of my drives to install on. I figured the best approach would be to reinstall the app. After uninstalling it, I...
  8. "Xbox Gamepass PC (beta)" app does not install games on my secondary HDD.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Xbox Gamepass PC (beta)" app does not install games on my secondary HDD.: It always install them on my SSD boot drive even though im changing the install location to my HDD. I try to move games to my secondary drive via Settings/Apss panel, it just duplicates them to HDD but not "move". All files are still in SSD too. Does anybody have this problem...
  9. Can't install games through Windows store or xbox app

Can't install games through Windows store or xbox app: Hello all, I'm trying to install The Outer Worlds through xbox game pass. I know this has worked earlier this week, so it's not an issue of account validity. I find that when I go to install the game, either through the XBOX app or the Windows Store, the installation...
  10. Cannot delete WindowsApps folder created by Xbox Beta app for gamepass.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot delete WindowsApps folder created by Xbox Beta app for gamepass.: I recently had to "reset" my PC, but did this through the reset option in windows which allows you to keep most of your "personal data". After reinstalling the Xbox app, I had to set a new location for my games in a different drive, as it could not delete the old location...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ywhy cant i download gamepass pc games even though i have gamepass ultimate

2. why some games game pass ultimate wont install on pc