Windows 10: Cannot install Microsoft Flight Simulator: Deluxe. Error codes 0x803FB107 and 0x80073D12

Discus and support Cannot install Microsoft Flight Simulator: Deluxe. Error codes 0x803FB107 and 0x80073D12 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I cannot reinstall the game on Windows Store and Xbox app. First I was playing for 2 months using game pass then bought Deluxe version. Today I had to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Player152772954, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Cannot install Microsoft Flight Simulator: Deluxe. Error codes 0x803FB107 and 0x80073D12

I cannot reinstall the game on Windows Store and Xbox app. First I was playing for 2 months using game pass then bought Deluxe version. Today I had to uninstall game and install again.

After spending dozens hours on all the fixes mentioned on many sites I’m still getting error codes when trying to install:

0x803FB107 - Microsoft Flight Simulator: Deluxe

0x80073D12 - Digital Ownership

0x80073CF3 - Microsoft Flight Simulator

I also went through the official support suggestions but no success https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com...allation-issues-Windows-Store-troubleshooting

Cannot install Microsoft Flight Simulator: Deluxe. Error codes 0x803FB107 and 0x80073D12 15561c3b-4720-459c-b43b-b84cbaa2dcad?upload=true.jpg

:)

Player152772954, Nov 16, 2020

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator: Deluxe

Hello,

When I entered the Flight Simulator Deluxe Key.

I entered to Flight Simulator Standart.

The Flight does not start.

It hangs at loading.

In Microsoft Store I have an exclamation

Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe upgrade
    Insert Key

I can not use key since I already registered.

Please Help

CédricMiche, Nov 16, 2020
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator: Deluxe

Make sure all the updates in the Microsoft Store are installed, including Digital
    Ownership and your version of Microsoft Flight Simulator and the
    associated bundle.

Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe upgrade can not be installed at the time.

See Picture.

CédricMiche, Nov 16, 2020
  4. Cannot install Microsoft Flight Simulator: Deluxe. Error codes 0x803FB107 and 0x80073D12

Code: 0x803FB107... can you suggest a fix?

I purchased the MS Flight 2020 Premium Deluxe and I am getting this error code when the Digital Ownership tries to update Code: 0x803FB107... can you suggest a fix?

GregHansborough, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

Cannot install Microsoft Flight Simulator: Deluxe. Error codes 0x803FB107 and 0x80073D12

1. Cannot install Microsoft Flight Simulator: Deluxe. Error codes 0x803FB107 and 0x80073D12 - Similar Threads - Cannot install Microsoft

2. Cannot install/download MS Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot install/download MS Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe.: I have been using MS Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe since September 2020 and have been doing the updates pretty regularly with no issues. Last week I started the most recent update 60+ GB indicated and the download began. It stopped around 23 GB and just hung at that point....
  3. Flight Simulator Deluxe installation error Code: 0x8007001F

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator Deluxe installation error Code: 0x8007001F: Hi, I'm having this installation error code since 2 days now. Fresh installation of Windows 10 on a iMac 2017 with a i7 CPU and 64GB RAM. Still 800GB Free space. Tried everything but still the same error code together with the same problem for the Digital Ownership that...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Deluxe installation issue

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Deluxe installation issue: Hello, I purchased a code to download Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Deluxe from the Instant Gaming site. I entered the code, it says that I own the game and when I try to install it, it starts the download then suspends it, I click on resume installation, it resumes then...
  5. Microsoft Flight Simulator: Deluxe Issue

Microsoft Flight Simulator: Deluxe Issue: F1 2020 was working to a point, when a patch was installed yesterday. Since the patch 1.08 installed I am unable to launch the game as there was a message game corrupt. I uninstalled the game, switched xbox one off and tried to reinstall. Now that's done, the game wont launch...
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator: Deluxe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Flight Simulator: Deluxe: Hello, When I entered the Flight Simulator Deluxe Key. I entered to Flight Simulator Standart. The Flight does not start. It hangs at loading. In Microsoft Store I have an exclamation Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe upgrade Insert Key I can not use key since I...
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe

Microsoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe: Quando ele pediu para inserir o disco 2 ele continuo mas depois de 30 minutos ele disse para inserir o disco 2 de novo! Mensagen de Erro Do Setup do Microsoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe: Please insert the disk labeled: FSX Disk 2 Se Dizerem Porcaria que nem ajuda eu vou...
  8. Error code 0x803fb107 and 0x80073D12 when pre-installing the master cheif collection on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code 0x803fb107 and 0x80073D12 when pre-installing the master cheif collection on PC: Okay, so I tried pre-installing MCC for PC and i get the error code stating that "one or more items in this bundle didn't install yet, well keep trying. you can also try installing them from downloads and updates (error code 0x803fb107)". So i click on "Check downloads" which...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator deluxe Edition

Microsoft Flight Simulator deluxe Edition: I have windows 10. I have tried 20 times to load program, but it will not load https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator-deluxe-edition/5c6e75f5-1821-43ec-8b9b-0caca812ef13
  10. Microsoft flight simulator x deluxe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft flight simulator x deluxe: I have flight simulator on my pc but it plays for 30 minutes and asks for activation but it does not bring up a screen to enter activation into. I have tried re-installing but it gives me error code 1628 and will not reinstall. I have tried every fix on the net but still no...