Windows 10: Cannot install Minecraft because Windows Store does not exist.

Discus and support Cannot install Minecraft because Windows Store does not exist. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I own Minecraft, I have for a long time. I wanted to install the Windows 10 Edition onto another Windows 10 PC. I've discovered that I can't because it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ChristopherBible, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Cannot install Minecraft because Windows Store does not exist.

I own Minecraft, I have for a long time. I wanted to install the Windows 10 Edition onto another Windows 10 PC. I've discovered that I can't because it seems to only want to download from the Microsoft Store app, which does not exist on this PC. I've tried all manner of fixes listed here, none of which work, as they all require the C:\Windows\WinStore folder and at least a few of it's contents, like WinStore\appxmanifest.xml to exist. The only alternative I've seen that I haven't tried is completely reinstalling the Windows 10 OS, and I'd rather not do that just to have the ability to download a game.

Is there a way to download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition without going through the app store, or a way to manually recreate or copy enough of the WinStore directory to get it reinstalled?

:)

ChristopherBible, Mar 31, 2019
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Mar 31, 2019
  3. Minecraft

Thank you for your response. For existing owners of Minecraft on PC, you need to install the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and get a prepaid activation code for free from Mojang, the game developer by following the steps below:

• Sign in to your Mojang account on this
      link
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.
    • You will be able to download the game for free once you redeem the code.

If you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Mar 31, 2019
  4. Cannot install Minecraft because Windows Store does not exist.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 31, 2019
Thema:

Cannot install Minecraft because Windows Store does not exist.

1. Cannot install Minecraft because Windows Store does not exist. - Similar Threads - Cannot install Minecraft

2. A file on my desktop cannot be deleted because it does not exist?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A file on my desktop cannot be deleted because it does not exist?: I have a file on my desktop that I cannot delete. I searched the internet but most info is from 2 or 3 years ago. I have tried the CMD routine but it shows it cant delete because file does not exist. It shows on my desktop. I tried to delete the icon cache but no luck. I have...
  3. A file on my desktop cannot be deleted because it does not exist?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A file on my desktop cannot be deleted because it does not exist?: I have a file on my desktop that I cannot delete. I searched the internet but most info is from 2 or 3 years ago. I have tried the CMD routine but it shows it cant delete because file does not exist. It shows on my desktop. I tried to delete the icon cache but no luck. I have...
  4. Microsoft Store does not exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store does not exist: A few months ago, when I first upgraded my computer to Windows 11, Microsoft Store had this strange bug that it was unable to update. Now it seems, it no longer exists. When I click the icon, it loads but does nothing. When I looked to see if I could mess with it in Settings,...
  5. Microsoft Store does not exist

Microsoft Store does not exist: A few months ago, when I first upgraded my computer to Windows 11, Microsoft Store had this strange bug that it was unable to update. Now it seems, it no longer exists. When I click the icon, it loads but does nothing. When I looked to see if I could mess with it in Settings,...
  6. windows store does not exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows store does not exist: i runGet-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"}then;Add-AppxPackage : Cannot find path 'C:\Program...
  7. windows store does not exist

windows store does not exist: i runGet-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"}then;Add-AppxPackage : Cannot find path 'C:\Program...
  8. My microsoft store minecraft Account does not exist?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft store minecraft Account does not exist?: Hi i purchased minecraft a few months back, i recently tried to create my own server to play with friends but when i try to 'op' myself in my server; it says that 'the target selector does not exist' as if my account does not exist. Can anyone help with this. thank you....
  9. Windows 10 Store does not exist

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Store does not exist: Through hours of trial and error, my windows store still does not exist in any way on my pc. Powershell commands, wsreset in run, and troubleshooting the store have all resulted in nothing. The store seems to just not exist on my pc at all. I have tried making new users to...
  10. Add-AppxPackage : Cannot find path 'C:\AppXManifest.xml' because it does not exist.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Add-AppxPackage : Cannot find path 'C:\AppXManifest.xml' because it does not exist.: Asking for extended help to: Problems in Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"} Add-AppxPackage : Cannot find path 'C:\AppXManifest.xml' because it does not exist. C:\WINDOWS\system32>...