Windows 10: Cannot install Minecraft for Windows 10

Discus and support Cannot install Minecraft for Windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have minecraft for windows 10 because I had an account before 2012 which gave us Minecraft Win 10 for free. I uninstalled it a long time ago and now... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by CatastrophicRaven, Jan 30, 2020.

1. Cannot install Minecraft for Windows 10

I have minecraft for windows 10 because I had an account before 2012 which gave us Minecraft Win 10 for free. I uninstalled it a long time ago and now it wont let me install it because my computer isnt a device to install it on apparently? Everytime I press install it reloads the page as if I hadnt bought it, so I bought the starter pack because I assumed that we needed to buy that in order to play it now somehow and now it wont even let me do that e ither, I didnt want to waste 30 dollars to just play a game Ive played before all of this!

:)

CatastrophicRaven, Jan 30, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 30, 2020
  3. minecraft windows 10 not installing?

Hi Xpsychonauticon,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

I can understand the situation must be difficult for you when the game doesn't get installed as it should.

Please answer these questions to get clarity on this issue:

1. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Is the issue specific to this game?
    3. Are you referring to Minecraft app from Windows Store?
    4. Are you able to install other apps from the Microsoft Store?
    5. Are you able to uninstall the app?

However, let us follow these methods and check if that makes any difference.

Method 1: If your answer to the Q-5 is No, then suggest you to follow the steps from this article to

fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    . Once the steps are done, remember to restart the PC.

Method 2: To uninstall the app that is downloaded from the Microsoft Store, refer to the steps from this article.

How to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/how-to-uninstall-reinstall-game-windows-10

Further, suggest you to ensure that the correct Microsoft account is used. To do this follow the steps provided by
    Shafeeq_Khan’ from this thread to check if that works
    for you.

Feel free to post back if you have other questions.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Jan 30, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Cannot install Minecraft for Windows 10

Delta6326, Jan 30, 2020
Thema:

Cannot install Minecraft for Windows 10

1. Cannot install Minecraft for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Cannot install Minecraft

2. Cannot install minecraft for windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install minecraft for windows: I paid for the app. It is in my order history but I want to intall it on my daughter's device. I can't add her desktop to my account. I can't sign in to my account on her machine. I can't request a refund in order to install linking her account profile to the purchase...
  3. Cannot install minecraft for windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot install minecraft for windows: I paid for the app. It is in my order history but I want to intall it on my daughter's device. I can't add her desktop to my account. I can't sign in to my account on her machine. I can't request a refund in order to install linking her account profile to the purchase...
  4. I cannot install Minecraft for windows 10!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot install Minecraft for windows 10!: Hi,I cannot install minecraft for windows 10. I bought a key for minecraft on CdKeys and I redeemed it but I cannot install it due to there being no install button!...
  5. Minecraft windows 10 edition cannot install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft windows 10 edition cannot install: A while ago, my minecraft would not run past the loading screen. I uninstalled it and now it will come up with a generic error on Installing stage. [ATTACH] In the minecraft folder, there is a strange corrupted folder I cannot access and cannot delete, even with various...
  6. cannot install minecraft

cannot install minecraft: i purchased minecraft for my windows 10 pc but it won't install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-install-minecraft/f508c3c9-f6d7-48ae-8f0f-4d900b10bd2a
  7. Cannot Re Install Minecraft

Cannot Re Install Minecraft: I recently got a new PC and decided to install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition as it was on my other PC, so i went to the Microsoft Store, signed into my account, and it wouldn't let me download it. All i could do was install the free trial even though i've already bought the...
  8. Cannot install Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install Minecraft: I just purchased minecraft and the MS store shows I own it. I select manage and then install. Nothing happens for a bit then a flashes Downloading for 1 second, then seems to exit without installing. Anyone know what needs to be done to make this download and install? -J...
  9. Minecraft windows 10 cannot install or launch game

Minecraft windows 10 cannot install or launch game: I bought Minecraft before 2018 so I got a free code to redeem Minecraft for Windows 10 and it worked. But now when I go to the Minecraft app it doesn't let me install it or launch it. It just says I have to buy it or start a free trial. I am really confused about this. Also,...
  10. I cannot install Minecraft Windows 10 edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot install Minecraft Windows 10 edition.: I redeemed my Windows 10 edition of Minecraft and when i press Install on my devices, i cannot press install now even though i have a microsoft account linked. Please help...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot download minecraft windows 10 cmd

2. cannot download minecraft windows 10

3. minecraft for windows10 starting download wont download