Windows 10: Cannot install Minecraft on Windows 10: "Don't have any applicable devices"

Discus and support Cannot install Minecraft on Windows 10: "Don't have any applicable devices" in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I'm trying to install a just-bought copy of Minecraft Bedrock onto my Windows 10 laptop. Whenever I try to install Minecraft from the Microsoft Store,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Musdib_Fleedman, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Cannot install Minecraft on Windows 10: "Don't have any applicable devices"

I'm trying to install a just-bought copy of Minecraft Bedrock onto my Windows 10 laptop. Whenever I try to install Minecraft from the Microsoft Store, however, I am greeted by a message saying:

It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account.

I already tried doing everything recommended in this thread, but that didn't work.

I set up my Microsoft account earlier today, if that changes anything.

Thanks in advance for any help.

:)

Musdib_Fleedman, Mar 13, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 13, 2020
  3. Minecraft Got Deleted After Clean Installating Windows 10 And Again Minecraft Purchased.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I think you did a Clean Installation of Windows 10 and Clean Installation will delete all your applications; games; and your user data such as music files, video files, pictures, documents, etc.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. From where did you purchase the Minecraft game?
    2. Have you already installed Minecraft on your Windows 10 computer?

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Oculus, then I suggest you to
    Contact the Oculus Support Team
    and they will help you with this.

Please feel free to contact us back, in case you have any other questions/issues with Windows in future.

Shafeeq_Khan, Mar 13, 2020
  4. Cannot install Minecraft on Windows 10: "Don't have any applicable devices"

Minecraft Not Working On Windows 10 Home

Hi Dallas,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

We understand that, you face issues with Minecraft is not working on Windows 10 and I'd be certainly help you.

I would like to know few more details on the below questions to understand the issue better.

• What is the latest build, installed on your system?

This issue occurs due to conflict between the third party applications and improper java installation on your system.

Please refer to the suggestions of Sara Mohammedi, replied on May 15, 2015, to fix your issue with Minecraft on Windows 10.

Mine craft in Windows 10 Not Working.

Minecraft in Windows 10 Not Working

I would like to inform you that, it is a java error and I would suggest you to reinstall java application and check, if it works. Let’s try to follow the steps in the link below.

How do I install Java ?

I would also recommend you to try reinstalling the game and also run the game in the compatibility mode.

Please feel free to contact us, if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

Cannot install Minecraft on Windows 10: "Don't have any applicable devices"

1. Cannot install Minecraft on Windows 10: "Don't have any applicable devices" - Similar Threads - Cannot install Minecraft

2. Minecraft won't install - saying I have no applicable devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft won't install - saying I have no applicable devices: I recently purchased Minecraft Master edition, and now cannot install it onto my PC. I have checked for updates, i'm running Windows 10 19042.1052 and have 64 bit OS & Processor , with 16gb RamWhen I hit the install button , tells me I have no compatible devices? I've checked...
  3. Minecraft windows 10 no applicable devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 no applicable devices: i have actually bought minecraft windows 10 on multiple occasions, ive been trying to play it on my pc and ive just spent enough money trying to get this again. all it does it redirect me to my microsoft store and honestly i believe ive been scammed by you guys. pretty...
  4. UAC don't show YES for any installation of application

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UAC don't show YES for any installation of application: I am a windows 10 user. I accidentially lost my administrator account and also lost the administrator privileges. Every time i want to install a downloaded application, a UAC dailog box appears with missing YES button. Plz help me with this issue....
  5. MS Store says I don't have any applicable devices linked to this account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Store says I don't have any applicable devices linked to this account: Bought Minecraft from the MS Store and am trying to install it on my PC. The account page shows my PC listed as the sole device linked to the account, but when I try to hit the Install button, I'm told that I have "No applicable devices linked to this account". I've...
  6. It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account Minecraft: Hey all, I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 PC, to play on my laptop. Upon trying to install it from the Microsoft Store, I was greeted with the above message. Following the prompt, I went back to my Account tab on the Microsoft website and realized my Xbox One was the only...
  7. It looks like you don't have any applicable device linked to your microsoft account to install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    It looks like you don't have any applicable device linked to your microsoft account to install: Hi, I am trying to install windows terminal to WINDOWS10 on my pc. I tried to install it from microsoft store, but it shows [ATTACH] However, I clearly have an account related with my device. And I only have ONE device, which is the pc I am going to install on. And I...
  8. Unable to install Minecraft - Says o not have any applicable devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Minecraft - Says o not have any applicable devices: Split from this thread. Same issue. Just bought the game to play with my daughter and I can't install it because I "don't have any applicaple devices". I am using my desktop PC.......
  9. Can't install game on to my laptop because "I don't have any applicable device(s) linked to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install game on to my laptop because "I don't have any applicable device(s) linked to...: I'm trying to install Fortnite on to this laptop but it gave me this message saying "It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft Account." I am signed in on this laptop but I...
  10. "Looks like you don't have any applicable device(s)" Error Message

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "Looks like you don't have any applicable device(s)" Error Message: Whenever I try downloading a game with my Game Pass on the Microsoft store it comes up with this message. An example being Hellblade Senua's Sacrafice, but with Microsoft's on games like Forza Horizon 4 there is no message, and instantly downloads....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dont have any applicable devices pc

2. it looks like you dont have any applicable devices linked to your microsoft account minecraft

3. applicable devices windows 10 minecraft

4. minecraft for windows 10 install cannot device,
  5. minecraft repack cannot install on win 10,
  6. minecraft dont have any applicable devices