Windows 10: Cannot install Minecraft Trial

Discus and support Cannot install Minecraft Trial in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am trying to install a trial of Minecraft. I keep getting the message : "It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Allizarin, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Allizarin Win User

Cannot install Minecraft Trial

I am trying to install a trial of Minecraft. I keep getting the message : "It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account."

I have two pcs listed under devices in my Microsoft account. Both are above minimum spec.

Any idea what's wrong?

:)

Allizarin, Sep 29, 2019
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Sep 29, 2019
  3. Minecraft gets stuck in trial mode

I’ve purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 from the
    Windows Store, it is the basic version. But this basic version got stuck on a trial version. It is weird because I haven’t installed the trial version

NicholasCabot, Sep 29, 2019
  4. Cannot install Minecraft Trial

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck on trial after redeeming the code and it working for a while

Recently, I wanted to try crossplay with my siblings and when I opened up Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, it kept saying it was in trial mode, even though it had worked fine before. It keeps telling me to buy the game even though I already owned it. A weird
    quirk though is that when I look at it now on the microsoft store, it says "install trial", which I find strange.

Troubleshooting steps I have done:

Uninstall and Reinstall (twice)

Reboot the game (three times)

Check that I'm on the right microsoft account

Any suggestions?

NickolosYT, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

Cannot install Minecraft Trial

1. Cannot install Minecraft Trial - Similar Threads - Cannot install Minecraft

2. Unable to install minecraft trial

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to install minecraft trial: I go to microsoft store logged out and search "Minecraft for windows"The app shows up with an option called "Free Trial"Then, it asks me to log in to my microsoft accountAfter I login, the Free Trial is just gone.Please suggest methods to fix.If I open the Xbox app and search...
  3. Unable to install minecraft trial

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install minecraft trial: I go to microsoft store logged out and search "Minecraft for windows"The app shows up with an option called "Free Trial"Then, it asks me to log in to my microsoft accountAfter I login, the Free Trial is just gone.Please suggest methods to fix.If I open the Xbox app and search...
  4. Unable to install minecraft trial

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Trial Not Installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Trial Not Installing: I have tried so many solutions, and they never worked. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-edition-trial-not-installing/bf5e9ca4-1c3d-4237-832b-43c447fb27a7
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition trial is not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition trial is not installing: in the store, i bought the trial edition. Its telling that i have owned it. When i click on the install button. It does nothing, it just stops the trailer in the background...
  7. Minecraft Install Trial Button Isn't Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Install Trial Button Isn't Working: When I click on the "Install Trial" button, nothing happens, literally, nothing Even when I click on the "Install on my devices" button, nothing happens either, it's not downloading yet or something, could anyone please help me, I'll be very grateful...
  8. cant install minecraft trial

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant install minecraft trial: i tried installing minecraft trial but at around 326 mbs it gets stuck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-minecraft-trial/367ba3a5-70ca-4604-a846-d56f2d608516
  9. Minecraft free trial

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft free trial: I am trying to download the minecraft free trial. I press get free trial then it loads a bit and says you have a trial for this game then next to it is a button that says install on my devices but when I press that it says that there are no applicable devices and shows a...
  10. minecraft free trial

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    minecraft free trial: I want to download the minecraft free trial but when i have to select a device my laptop does not appear. Any suggestions as to why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-free-trial/40c03ebf-78e6-4d0e-bf03-61d9c805a2fa"