Windows 10: Cannot install mouse drivers

Discus and support Cannot install mouse drivers in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Synapse isn’t detecting a Razer Mamba Te. I think it is the driver issue so I tried to update the drivers but got an error that "Access is denied". My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KimBelton, Feb 14, 2019.

1. KimBelton Win User

Cannot install mouse drivers

Synapse isn’t detecting a Razer Mamba Te. I think it is the driver issue so I tried to update the drivers but got an error that "Access is denied".

My system runs Windows 10 HOME 1809. I don’t know how to install drivers using CMD. I also face the issue when installing optional features, sometimes it opens up UAC and screws any full-screen app, so I had to disable it.

:)

KimBelton, Feb 14, 2019
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Feb 14, 2019
  3. Keyboard and Mouse Drivers fail to install

Hi,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your keyboard and mouse drivers, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g. updates, software installation)?
    • What is the exact error message?
    • When did the issue first begin?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you checked in safe mode if it's the same?
    • Have you tried downloading the latest driver for your mouse and keyboard? If not, we suggest that you check the manufacturer's website for the latest driver.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Feb 14, 2019
  4. Cannot install mouse drivers

mouse drivers not found

It still doesn't work...

I think the problem here is that I can't find drivers to download or update because the mouse doesn't need them in order to work, I've tried all kinds of troubleshooting. It's really annoying.

JackSkeleslug, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

Cannot install mouse drivers

1. Cannot install mouse drivers - Similar Threads - Cannot install mouse

2. Corrupted Mouse Driver - Cannot Reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corrupted Mouse Driver - Cannot Reinstall: Hello,Yesterday, my PC encountered a blue screen of death. Rebooting and Windows Auto-repair resolved the issue, but now my mouse is not working. My mouse is an ET T7. It works when plugged into another computer. Plugging in another mouse to my PC does not work. Windows...
  3. Corrupted Mouse Driver - Cannot Reinstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Corrupted Mouse Driver - Cannot Reinstall: Hello,Yesterday, my PC encountered a blue screen of death. Rebooting and Windows Auto-repair resolved the issue, but now my mouse is not working. My mouse is an ET T7. It works when plugged into another computer. Plugging in another mouse to my PC does not work. Windows...
  4. Corrupted Mouse Driver - Cannot Reinstall

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Cannot install drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install drivers: I've been having issues with Bluetooth speakers and now AUX cable speakers and both times I've tried to uninstall the drivers and update them only to find out that Windows can find the drivers but cannot install them. I even tried downloading the install file and manually...
  6. Cannot install drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot install drivers: I've been having issues with Bluetooth speakers and now AUX cable speakers and both times I've tried to uninstall the drivers and update them only to find out that Windows can find the drivers but cannot install them. I even tried downloading the install file and manually...
  7. Cannot install drivers

8. Cannot Install WiFi Drivers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot Install WiFi Drivers: I'm trying to install a WiFi card for my PC build. I'm running Windows 10 Home 64 bit. I purchased a compatible dual band WiFi card Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I, but I'm unable to connect to install a network driver. I do not have an option to add a wireless connection in Settings,...
  9. driver cannot be installed

driver cannot be installed: I have a windows 10 OS. Epson WF2760 Wireless printer. They have worked great for 4 months. I came back from holiday and now they are not working. No one has changed any settings and both items were left at home om the network. Both items are connected to the network and can...
  10. Mouse driver install

Mouse driver install: Hi, I have installed a Logitech M510 wireless mouse driver, which works fine. However, every time I start my PC in the morning, Win 10 installs an additional HID compliant driver, which is totally redundant. How can I verify which driver is used and how can I prevent that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. I can non install the mouse