Windows 10: Cannot Install .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1

Discus and support Cannot Install .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I have .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1. When I try to install this program, it did not work. [img] Error Code: 0x800F0831 Windows 10 Home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DeriLoko3, Feb 25, 2019.

1. DeriLoko3 Win User

Cannot Install .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1

Hello. I have .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1. When I try to install this program, it did not work.

Cannot Install .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 [​IMG]

Error Code: 0x800F0831

Windows 10 Home Insider Preview (64-bit)

:)

DeriLoko3, Feb 25, 2019

2. .NET framework 3.5 service pack 1 installation

Dear sir,

I tried to install SQL SERVER 2008 R2 and SQL SERVER 2014. Both asks for .NET FRAMEWORK 3.5 service pack 1.

I downloaded dotnetfx35.exe from microsoft download center and tried to run the exe.

It says "windows could not find the required files" My operating system is WINDOWS 10.

The error code is 0x800F081F

I tried to TURN ON windows features in which I tried to TURN ON .net framework 3.5, still there also it says

"windows could not find the required files"

My doubt is whether microsoft has moved the relavant files from the location the dotnetfx35.exe pointing?

How I can install .net framework 3.5 service pack 1?

Thanks in advance

RANGARAJAN

INDIA

RangaRajan1, Feb 25, 2019
  3. can't install .net framework

still doesn't work, i can install .net framework 3.5 but not the service pack.

Braveheart, Feb 25, 2019
  4. Crocfun Win User

.net framework 3.5 service pack 1 download

My Computer cannot download .net framework 3.5 service pack 1 and it says that the system cannot find the file specified.

I've tried practically everything.

Crocfun, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Cannot Install .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 - Similar Threads - Cannot Install NET

2. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  3. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  4. Cannot install .NET Framework 3.5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install .NET Framework 3.5: I've tried enabling it in windows features and using DISM /Online /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:NetFx3 /All in Command Prompt, I always get the Error: 0x800f0950 which just says do the above as a fix...
  5. Cannot install .NET Framework 3.5

Cannot install .NET Framework 3.5: I've tried enabling it in windows features and using DISM /Online /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:NetFx3 /All in Command Prompt, I always get the Error: 0x800f0950 which just says do the above as a fix...
  6. cannot install Net Framework 4.6

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot install Net Framework 4.6: When i try to install HP LaserJet M207-M212 Printer series Windows 7 64-bit driver in my desktop computer,HP side force me to install Net Framework 4.6 firstly,however, when i try that, that show this errorand when it is installing, keep rollback in half of process,Here is...
  7. cannot install Net Framework 4.6

cannot install Net Framework 4.6: When i try to install HP LaserJet M207-M212 Printer series Windows 7 64-bit driver in my desktop computer,HP side force me to install Net Framework 4.6 firstly,however, when i try that, that show this errorand when it is installing, keep rollback in half of process,Here is...
  8. How Do I Manually Install .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1

How Do I Manually Install .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1: Hello. I have .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 in my Windows 10 Home. I looked into the setup file, and I found these files. [img] I think to myself. How do I manually install .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 like these? 129653
  9. .NET framework 3.5 service pack 1 installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .NET framework 3.5 service pack 1 installation: Dear sir, I tried to install SQL SERVER 2008 R2 and SQL SERVER 2014. Both asks for .NET FRAMEWORK 3.5 service pack 1. I downloaded dotnetfx35.exe from microsoft download center and tried to run the exe. It says "windows could not find the required files" My operating...
  10. .Net Framework 4.5.2 Developer Pack fails to install

.Net Framework 4.5.2 Developer Pack fails to install: >net Framework installation fails every time. The log file and screen shot will provide more information. [img] Error Log Code: OS Version = 6.3.9600, SP = 0.0, Platform 2 OS Description = Future OS - x86 Unkonw Edition (ProductType=48) MSI = 5.0.10586.212 Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. install windows feature .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1