Windows 10: Cannot install .NET framwork 3.5

Discus and support Cannot install .NET framwork 3.5 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am trying to install .NET framework 3.5 on a VM in Hyper-v but getting errors. Following things I have tried.1. When I tried installing from Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by rajendrasp79, May 21, 2022.

1. Cannot install .NET framwork 3.5

I am trying to install .NET framework 3.5 on a VM in Hyper-v but getting errors. Following things I have tried.1. When I tried installing from Windows Features, it gives me following error2. I have tried Enabling group policy "Specify settings for optional component installation and component repair."3. I have tried using installation media. I used windows 11 iso file, mounted it. And used E:\sources\sxs drive path to install NetFx3 but it giving me another errorPlease help.

:)

rajendrasp79, May 21, 2022
  2. Mark Ole Win User

.Net Framwork 3.5 - Sims 3

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you follow the following methods:

Method 1: Disable any security programs on your computer.

• Disable any security programs and try installing the .NET framework 3.5.
    Note: Running the computer without firewall or the anti-virus software is a potential threat to the computer; make sure to enable the security software after completing the troubleshooting steps and after identifying the
    issue.

Method 2: Perform clean boot.

• Place your computer in clean boot and try installing service pack 1 and try try installing the .NET framework 3.5. . To perform clean boot, check this

link

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, May 21, 2022
  3. .Net Framwork 3.5 - Sims 3

Tried both of these and no luck unfortunately.

Error still occurs.

Thank you.

Superman02MH, May 21, 2022
  4. Cannot install .NET framwork 3.5

Cannot install net framwork in windows 7 pro,

Cannot install net framwork in windows 7 pro, keep getting error 80073712 Help ,please

keefer17keefer17, May 21, 2022
Thema:

Cannot install .NET framwork 3.5

1. Cannot install .NET framwork 3.5 - Similar Threads - Cannot install NET

2. net framwork not stall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    net framwork not stall: net framwork not install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framwork-not-stall/73252444-a5c7-497d-9c0e-53791fc7f987
  3. net framwork not stall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    net framwork not stall: net framwork not install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framwork-not-stall/73252444-a5c7-497d-9c0e-53791fc7f987
  4. Cannot install .NET framwork 3.5

Cannot install .NET framwork 3.5: I am trying to install .NET framework 3.5 on a VM in Hyper-v but getting errors. Following things I have tried.1. When I tried installing from Windows Features, it gives me following error2. I have tried Enabling group policy "Specify settings for optional component...
  5. .NET 3 and 5 update failures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET 3 and 5 update failures: I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium and I'm trying to update my copies of .NET 3 and .NET 5. I need these current for my Python work. Every time that Windows Update tries to update these, it fails. I've tried running each singularly or together. Same results. Rebooting and...
  6. .NET 3 and 5 update failures

.NET 3 and 5 update failures: I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium and I'm trying to update my copies of .NET 3 and .NET 5. I need these current for my Python work. Every time that Windows Update tries to update these, it fails. I've tried running each singularly or together. Same results. Rebooting and...
  7. net framwork installer error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    net framwork installer error: i cant install net framwork it keep repeating it self i update to windows 8,10,11 i need help please i need to run alot of stuff with it nus installer for wii menu some apps game etc.ws 8,10,11 it wont fix the issue how am i suppose to use nus installer to install my wii...
  8. net framwork installer error

net framwork installer error: i cant install net framwork it keep repeating it self i update to windows 8,10,11 i need help please i need to run alot of stuff with it nus installer for wii menu some apps game etc.ws 8,10,11 it wont fix the issue how am i suppose to use nus installer to install my wii...
  9. NET Framwork 5 not installing on 21h1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    NET Framwork 5 not installing on 21h1: I was running software that uses Net 5. After installing 21h1 it seems to override the 5 version with 4.8, so the app doesn't run. Any clues how to get NET 5 on the PC ? Tests already doneClean WIN install load NET5 and the app worksAs soon as I run the updater it's puts 4.8...
  10. Net framwork 3.5

Net framwork 3.5: I have small problem in my pc after clean installation of windows 10 pro a program ask to enable net framework 3.5 so i did enable it through windows feature but every time i try to launch app error message appear " Unhandled exception ..... "and message hang without any...