Windows 10: Cannot install Netframework on Windows 10

Discus and support Cannot install Netframework on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear all good evening; I will need your help installing dot net.framework 3.5 on computers with the Windows 10 professional operating system. Because I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by freddyraf, Mar 14, 2020.

1. freddyraf Win User

Cannot install Netframework on Windows 10

Dear all good evening;
    I will need your help installing dot net.framework 3.5 on computers with the Windows 10 professional operating system.
    Because I proceed as before by going through "adding components" of the computer settings. But as soon as I launch the download window, I receive an error message. And when I download the "offline installer" setup on Microsoft dowload, it doesn't install. And this on all computers that must receive a sales application that runs with netframework 3.5.
    Thank you in advance and have a good start to the weekend

:)

freddyraf, Mar 14, 2020
  2. Castiel Win User

.Netframework for Win 7

Does windows 7 have .netframework 1.1 installed? Because I just installed Win 7 Ultimate 32bit and I'm installed Boson Netsim for school and it tried to install .netframework 1.1.

Castiel, Mar 14, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 14, 2020
  4. Cannot install Netframework on Windows 10

netframework 3.5

I tried window feature on or off and tick netframework 3.5 but the next step it show instal the feature and i click but it show the refernce assembly is not installed in your computer

deepakkumar10038, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

Cannot install Netframework on Windows 10

1. Cannot install Netframework on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Cannot install Netframework

2. Microsoft netframework

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft netframework: this message appears evey time I restart my laptop I tried every solution but nothing solves it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-netframework/716ea1ae-e3f6-452d-ae2e-e29e84255abf
  3. netframework issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    netframework issue: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.BadImageFormatException: An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. Exception from HRESULT:...
  4. netframework issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    netframework issue: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.BadImageFormatException: An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. Exception from HRESULT:...
  5. Cannot install Netframework on Windows 10

Cannot install Netframework on Windows 10: Dear all good evening; I will need your help installing dot net.framework 3.5 on computers with the Windows 10 professional operating system. Because I proceed as before by going through "adding components" of the computer settings. But as soon as I launch the download...
  6. .NetFramework Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    .NetFramework Windows 10: The fact that .net Framework is disabled by default in Windows 10 is so stupid. Why is .Net Disabled by default? In Windows 7 it's included and enabled. So what purpose does that serve? There are so many programs today that require .Net framework so it's very unfortunate and...
  7. Cannot install game launcher because of .netframework 3.5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install game launcher because of .netframework 3.5: Hello i got a problem. I have windows 10 pro Version 1809 build 17763.557. with genuine windows installed with key. This is my problem. I wanted to install some programs that require .netframework 3.5. It's just a luncher for a game i am playing. So i installed the...
  8. Windows Netframework

Windows Netframework: I have a Problem of windows net framework. its version is 3.5. which is not downloading. there comes an error whenever i try to install that. I am not well aware of Windows so tell me step by step instructions. My PC specs are core i5 first generation 650 Processor 3.2...
  9. NetFrameWork 3.5 and Windows 10 Home

NetFrameWork 3.5 and Windows 10 Home: Require Netframework 3.5 to be installed for some older programs … the Net installer will not install it, need an off line installer please. Win 10 Pro has no problem with the same programs that will not Run under Win 10 Home....
  10. .netframework 3.5 installation problem

.netframework 3.5 installation problem: Hello everyone one of the apps i have needs .net 3.5 software i clicked install this feature ,but it is giving me error code 0x800736b3 the referenced assembly is not installed on your system i tried many things ( even cmd thing) nothing is fixing it when i tried...