Windows 10: Cannot install PGP Desktop after Windows update 1809

Discus and support Cannot install PGP Desktop after Windows update 1809 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Compared to previous Windows update version, re-installation of PGP desktop was working. Please help to check how to re-install the application asap,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by esp_sbd, Dec 13, 2018.

1. esp_sbd Win User

Cannot install PGP Desktop after Windows update 1809

Compared to previous Windows update version, re-installation of PGP desktop was working. Please help to check how to re-install the application asap, it's necessary to use.

Thanks.

:)

esp_sbd, Dec 13, 2018

2. PGP Desktop error when running 1709 update

Continue to get a PGP Desktop error when running 1709 update. The registry has been checked and all drives have been scanned for PGP files.

RichardVaughn1, Dec 13, 2018
  3. when setting up for install I get the message to uninstall PGP Desktop which I don't have.

when setting up for install I get the message to uninstall PGP Desktop which I don't have. any suggestions to get around this message?

OT:

windows10 error message

TomMecomber, Dec 13, 2018
  4. Cannot install PGP Desktop after Windows update 1809

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

Cannot install PGP Desktop after Windows update 1809

1. Cannot install PGP Desktop after Windows update 1809 - Similar Threads - Cannot install PGP

2. Windows 10 update fails- PGP incompatible- PGP not in registry!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update fails- PGP incompatible- PGP not in registry!: When trying to do a Windows 10 update I get this error: PGP Desktop Manually uninstall Uninstall this app now because it isn't compatible with Windows 10 I never had PGP on this...
  3. Cannot update my desktop from 1703 to 1809

Cannot update my desktop from 1703 to 1809: I have been neglecting updates as I had them turned off due to Windows updating without my consent, so this week I finally wanted to bring my PC running Windows 10 up to date. I ran through all of regular windows update, rebooted a couple times but was met with the popup...
  4. Cannot update my desktop from 1703 to 1809

Cannot update my desktop from 1703 to 1809: I have been neglecting updates as I had them turned off due to Windows updating without my consent, so this week I finally wanted to bring my PC running Windows 10 up to date. I ran through all of regular windows update, rebooted a couple times but was met with the popup...
  5. Cannot install PGP Desktop after Windows update 1809

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot install PGP Desktop after Windows update 1809: Compared to previous Windows update version, re-installation of PGP desktop was working. Please help to check how to re-install the application asap, it's necessary to use. Thanks. ***Thread moved from Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup***...
  6. Cannot update to Windows 10 1809

Cannot update to Windows 10 1809: Can't update to 1809, it says pending download and that i have some issue. Anybody facing the same problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-update-to-windows-10-1809/5114055f-cbc7-46f6-8e73-15a7d95f06ce
  7. After 1809 install

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After 1809 install: [img] I did a clean install of 1809 and did all of the CU's and updates. Now in the network folder, it will show both of my wife's computers, but not mine. I already set up both of the function services and the computer browser service and already installed the SMB1 client...
  8. 1803 - 1809 Desktop corrupt, cannot repair even after Win 10 re-install

in Windows 10 Customization
    1803 - 1809 Desktop corrupt, cannot repair even after Win 10 re-install: had 1803, tried to update to 1909 on my SP4 but kept getting failures. Went to the MS website and installed the latest build. All went through fine but my desktop is totally corrupt when using the SP4 screen or external. Icons overlayed, cant move them around the screen....
  9. Windows update 1809 will not install

Windows update 1809 will not install: I've been having a problem with my computer for the last couple of months where it will not restart. It takes 30 to 45 minutes for my computer to restart. It will cold start just fine. I can shut it down and start it again and it starts up no problem, but it will not do a...
  10. cannot save word files after 1809 update

cannot save word files after 1809 update: my computer has just updated to 1809. now it seems i cannot save any files in Word. i am using Word 2013... Any ideas what i can do? Thanks...