Windows 10: Cannot Install Printer Software

Discus and support Cannot Install Printer Software in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Cannot Install HP CP1515n Printer Software on my Win 10 64bit ! When i try to install the software wont recognize printer via USB ! I can print... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BogdanMarius, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Cannot Install Printer Software

Cannot Install HP CP1515n Printer Software on my Win 10 64bit ! When i try to install the software wont recognize printer via USB ! I can print documents ! HP printer appear in the Printers&Scanners as DEFAULT !

:)

BogdanMarius, Feb 3, 2020

2. Unable to install printer in Win10 due to spooler stopping

Let us resolve your issue in installing your printer. We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below:

• Uninstall all your printer software and drivers.
    • Disconnect your printer cables; then, restart your computer.
    • Download and install your printer software and drivers from the manufacturer website.
    • One you're done, connect your printer; then, check if the issue still persists.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Michael Gall, Feb 3, 2020
  3. Printer not printing after installing the device on the PC on Windows 10.

Hi Yitzchak,

I suggest you to uninstall and re-install the printer as a work around and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall the printer:

• Press “Windows + X” keys on the keyboard.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the “Printer” device from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for
      this device
      ” you may select that and then remove its drivers from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and the restart the computer if prompted.

You may also uninstall any related software provided by the printer manufacturer from the computer from “Programs and Features”. For this, you may follow these steps:

• Press “Windows + X” keys on the keyboard and select “Programs and Features” from that list.

• Search for any software provided by the printer manufacturer in the program list and if available, you may select it and click on “Uninstall” to remove it from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and the restart the computer if prompted.

Step 2: Install a Printer

Refer to the below link about: Install a printer

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/install-printer#install-printer=windows-8

Hope this helps.

Niranjan Manjhi, Feb 3, 2020
  4. LemP Win User

Cannot Install Printer Software

Printer installation

Although the HP support forum is a good place to ask this question, I have some doubt whether you'll actually get a useful answer. As far as I can see, the main suggestion there is to completely uninstall and reinstall the HP printer software. That may
    or may not work. I didn't notice any positive responses to such suggestions.

If you're willing to take a few more diagnostic steps, perhaps I can suggest something.

How do you want to connect the printer to your computer: USB or wi-fi?

At this point, is anything related to this printer installed? For example:

• Click Start, type Programs and Features into the Search box, and press Enter. If there are any HP-related programs listed here, what are they?
    • Open Devices and Printers. If there are any HP devices shown here, please list them.
    • Still in Devices and Printers, select (click once) any item in the "Printers and Faxes" section. Now click the link at the top for "Print Server Properties." Select the "Drivers" tab. If there are any HP-related items shown here, please list them.
    • Select the "Ports" tab and scroll down past the LPT and COM ports until you get to FILE: . Please list any ports that appear after FILE:
    • Make sure that your OfficeJet 6962 is powered on. Click Start, type Fax and Scan in the Search box, and Press Enter. Click the "Scan" button at the lower left. Click "Tools" in the menu bar and then click either "Scan routing" or "Scan settings." Was
      the scanner selected or not?

LemP, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

Cannot Install Printer Software

1. Cannot Install Printer Software - Similar Threads - Cannot Install Printer

2. I cannot install Canon printer software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot install Canon printer software: New Canon printer. I cannot install Canon TS5350i printer software - drivers installed ok so I can print a document but I need the software to be able to scan and do updates. When I try to download the software from Canon's website as part of the set-up procedure I get an...
  3. I cannot install Canon printer software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot install Canon printer software: New Canon printer. I cannot install Canon TS5350i printer software - drivers installed ok so I can print a document but I need the software to be able to scan and do updates. When I try to download the software from Canon's website as part of the set-up procedure I get an...
  4. I cannot install Canon printer software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Cannot install software in Windows11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot install software in Windows11: Hi,I am a students and I need to install Ansys students version in windows 11. But nothing launches or pop ups after selecting the installation file. The loading cursor is visible for sometime and nothing happens. Same is the issue with premier, but I could see the...
  6. Cannot install printer software Windows 10 operating system.

Cannot install printer software Windows 10 operating system.: When I try to install my printer software--I receive the following message "C:/WINDOWS/SYSTEM32/WININET.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error". Please help 'Thank you Edie Weedo *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  7. Unable to install HP Printer software.

Unable to install HP Printer software.: I tried this resolution: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Printer-Setup-Software-Drivers/DIFxAPI-dll-missing-HP-4520-Envy/m-p/6349689#M120857 Still getting the following error message call to driverpackageinstalll return error - 536870347 for package c:\program files...
  8. Cannot install software (InstallShield)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot install software (InstallShield): Hi Microsoft Team, For some reason I am not able to install anything on my computer that uses InstallShield. Error is: "Unhandled Exception Error Number: 0x80004005 Description: Unspecified Error Setup will now terminate." I'm not using RDC or any other...
  9. Install printer software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install printer software: I’ve bought a new computer running Windows 10 but I have a printer hp officejet 4500 that uses Windows 7 installation software. How can I install the printer software?...
  10. Install old printer software to Win10

Install old printer software to Win10: I use a Samsung SCX-4100 printer, that I plugged in to my laptop running Windows 10. But I cannot install Samsung SCX-4100 Series software because it is too old. How can I install it or where can I find newer software to enable my printer?...