Windows 10: Cannot install program, "Error 1327:Invalid Drive: E:\"

Discus and support Cannot install program, "Error 1327:Invalid Drive: E:\" in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, When I try to install LibreOffice I receive this error message: "Error 1327:Invalid Drive: E:" The problem arose in these circumstances:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rdh61, Nov 28, 2018.

1. rdh61 Win User

Cannot install program, "Error 1327:Invalid Drive: E:\"

Hello,

When I try to install LibreOffice I receive this error message: "Error 1327:Invalid Drive: E:"

The problem arose in these circumstances:

LibreOffice had been installed on a microSD card and was functioning normally. One day on attempting to open it I got the above error message. I removed the microSD card, reinserted it, and tried again. Same result (Invalid Drive: E), even though now the microSD card was listed in the file manager as Drive D. So, figuring the drive must have been corrupted, I reformatted it. Then I tried to install a new version of the software on the microSD card, with the same error. Finally I tried to install it onto the computer's main HD (Drive C), but the installation is aborted with exactly the same error message (Invalid Drive: E).

Please note: I am now trying to install onto the main on-board hard drive, NOT the microSD card. But somehow the computer thinks otherwise, and the error message refers to the now non-existent "Drive E".

What can I do to get over this?

Many thanks.

:)

rdh61, Nov 28, 2018
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Need to solve error 1327 Acrobat update

To run Command Prompt as Administrator, Press Windows + X keys and choose Command Prompt (admin) from the menu

All programs is located on your Start Menu in an Alphabetical List . . .

For information on the Acrobat error 1327,
    Click HERE
    to visit the Adobe page on possible fixes

DaveM121, Nov 28, 2018
  3. Fatal Steam Error

the is Error 1327. Invalid Drive: D:\

ChewyBrownSuga, Nov 28, 2018
  4. Cannot install program, "Error 1327:Invalid Drive: E:\"

Invalid Drive: E:\

I am trying to install a program and as i start the installer it comes up with - Invalid Drive: E:\

JacksonConnell, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

Cannot install program, "Error 1327:Invalid Drive: E:\"

1. Cannot install program, "Error 1327:Invalid Drive: E:\" - Similar Threads - Cannot install program

2. Move the installed program for D drive to E drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Move the installed program for D drive to E drive: Hello everyone,I installed some software on my D drive, however, now my C drive is full, and I want to extend it.That's why I need to move the data from my D drive to other drive, so I will have more space to extend the C drive.If the data inside the D drive is the normal...
  3. Invalid drive E:

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Invalid drive E:: i had a external hard drive that had my astro c40 software on it. the drive broke, and it says "invalid drive e:" every time i try and install the program again, or uninstall it, it just says the same thing, please help...
  4. Invalid Drive E

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Invalid Drive E: Hi, My secondary E harddisk is removed from my desktop. Was trying to install the MS office back E drive back to C drive but during installation, error message "Invalid E:Drive" keep appearing. I can't uninstall and I can't install. How to remove the lists from...
  5. Error 1327 – Invalid Drive when installing or uninstalling programs on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Error 1327 – Invalid Drive when installing or uninstalling programs on Windows 10: [ATTACH]If when you attempt to install or uninstall any program on your Windows 10 […] This article Error 1327 – Invalid Drive when installing or uninstalling programs on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Trying to uninstall a program " Invalid drive E:/"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trying to uninstall a program " Invalid drive E:/": I was trying to uninstall a program "specially epic games launcher" and it keeps giving me " Invalid drive E:/" I just have recently switched my drives over from 700 GB to 2 TB on my old drives it was "E" and now my two drives are "D" and "C" please any help!!! I've...
  7. Invalid Drive: E:\

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Invalid Drive: E:\: I'm trying to install the Epic Games launcher and can't get past this error. It says it's installing from my C drive but then tells me E is invalid, which is odd because I don't have any other drives in my PC. I learned it's a registry problem. I tried using the Start-up...
  8. Cannot install program, "Error 1327:Invalid Drive: E:\"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot install program, "Error 1327:Invalid Drive: E:\": Hello, When I try to install LibreOffice I receive this error message: "Error 1327:Invalid Drive: E:" The problem arose in these circumstances: LibreOffice had been installed on a microSD card and was functioning normally. One day on attempting to open it I got the above...
  9. Invalid Drive: E:\

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Invalid Drive: E:\: I am trying to install a program and as i start the installer it comes up with - Invalid Drive: E:\ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/invalid-drive-e/69362cfb-a551-4d88-b96f-d08436da9c00
  10. A Program wont install to E drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A Program wont install to E drive: I have my Windows 10 on a 120 Gb HD and then a 2Tb HDD for data where I install my programs. When installing a program I therefore make sure change the C an E. One program I am trying to install still goes on C despite me selecting and it showing it had accepted E. How an I...