Windows 10: Cannot install program, "Error 1327:Invalid Drive: E:\"

Discus and support Cannot install program, "Error 1327:Invalid Drive: E:\" in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, When I try to install LibreOffice I receive this error message: "Error 1327:Invalid Drive: E:" The problem arose in these circumstances:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rdh61, Nov 28, 2018.

1. rdh61 Win User

Cannot install program, "Error 1327:Invalid Drive: E:\"

Hello,

When I try to install LibreOffice I receive this error message: "Error 1327:Invalid Drive: E:"

The problem arose in these circumstances:

LibreOffice had been installed on a microSD card and was functioning normally. One day on attempting to open it I got the above error message. I removed the microSD card, reinserted it, and tried again. Same result (Invalid Drive: E), even though now the microSD card was listed in the file manager as Drive D. So, figuring the drive must have been corrupted, I reformatted it. Then I tried to install a new version of the software on the microSD card, with the same error. Finally I tried to install it onto the computer's main HD (Drive C), but the installation is aborted with exactly the same error message (Invalid Drive: E).

Please note: I am now trying to install onto the main on-board hard drive, NOT the microSD card. But somehow the computer thinks otherwise, and the error message refers to the now non-existent "Drive E".

What can I do to get over this?

Many thanks.

:)

rdh61, Nov 28, 2018
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Need to solve error 1327 Acrobat update

To run Command Prompt as Administrator, Press Windows + X keys and choose Command Prompt (admin) from the menu

All programs is located on your Start Menu in an Alphabetical List . . .

For information on the Acrobat error 1327,
    Click HERE
    to visit the Adobe page on possible fixes

DaveM121, Nov 28, 2018
  3. Fatal Steam Error

the is Error 1327. Invalid Drive: D:\

ChewyBrownSuga, Nov 28, 2018
  4. Cannot install program, "Error 1327:Invalid Drive: E:\"

Invalid Drive: E:\

I am trying to install a program and as i start the installer it comes up with - Invalid Drive: E:\

JacksonConnell, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

Cannot install program, "Error 1327:Invalid Drive: E:\"

1. Cannot install program, "Error 1327:Invalid Drive: E:\" - Similar Threads - Cannot install program

2. Cannot install program, "Error 1327:Invalid Drive: E:\"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot install program, "Error 1327:Invalid Drive: E:\": Hello, When I try to install LibreOffice I receive this error message: "Error 1327:Invalid Drive: E:" The problem arose in these circumstances: LibreOffice had been installed on a microSD card and was functioning normally. One day on attempting to open it I got the above...
  3. Cannot install a program because another version of this program is installed.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot install a program because another version of this program is installed.: I couldn’t install Cisco AnyConnect on my device because I received a message that “another version of this product is already installed. Installation of this version cannot continue. To configure or remove the existing version of this product, use Add/Remove Programs on the...
  4. local drive E

local drive E: my e drive claims to be out of space yet has no folders to show & therefore no possibility to delete, so how can i free up space on local drive E so that the massage of low disc space shouldn't pop up every 2 min....
  5. Notifications that drive are invalid

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notifications that drive are invalid: How do I get rid of notification that D:/ directory is invalid https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/notifications-that-drive-are-invalid/4459f907-fdd8-4877-be2b-15b8d5446183
  6. drive e:

drive e:: my drive E: says drive almost full but when i open it there is nothing inside its empty please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/drive-e/c5deff65-dc0e-4550-a695-6a93ba094995
  7. Invalid Drive: E:\

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Invalid Drive: E:\: I am trying to install a program and as i start the installer it comes up with - Invalid Drive: E:\ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/invalid-drive-e/69362cfb-a551-4d88-b96f-d08436da9c00
  8. Downloads error "the signature of this program is corrupt or invalid"

in Browsers and Email
    Downloads error "the signature of this program is corrupt or invalid": Hi, everything was working fine until today. Now, every download I attempt on Microsoft Edge comes up with the message "the signature of this program is corrupt or invalid". I haven't made any changes to my PC, or installed any new software, and I cannot find any solutions...
  9. A Program wont install to E drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A Program wont install to E drive: I have my Windows 10 on a 120 Gb HD and then a 2Tb HDD for data where I install my programs. When installing a program I therefore make sure change the C an E. One program I am trying to install still goes on C despite me selecting and it showing it had accepted E. How an I...
  10. E:\ The directory name is invalid

in Windows 10 Support
    E:\ The directory name is invalid: I am running Windows 10. I had a USB stick in the computer. After an update-restart, I ejected the USB drive, and now my computer is slow after idling and there was a nagging message that asserts itself. First it was something about what do you want me with removable drive E....