Windows 10: Cannot install programs

Discus and support Cannot install programs in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cannot install programs using my admin log in. I tech was helping me and created a new local admin account on my pc and that account was able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PhillipHarris2, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Cannot install programs

I cannot install programs using my admin log in. I tech was helping me and created a new local admin account on my pc and that account was able to install the program. What do I need to change on my original admin account to allow me to install? The the teach just ended the session without telling me anything.

:)

PhillipHarris2, Feb 2, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Feb 2, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 2, 2019
  4. Cannot install programs

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

Cannot install programs

1. Cannot install programs - Similar Threads - Cannot install programs

2. cannot install a program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot install a program: HiYesterday I installed Tomb raider 2013 on my pcI wanted uninstall the gameI launched the unins000.exe then a error comes it says Runtime error could not call proc xxx.xxThis comes with another game also!Later I deleted the game folder manually and removed the game from...
  3. cannot install a program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot install a program: HiYesterday I installed Tomb raider 2013 on my pcI wanted uninstall the gameI launched the unins000.exe then a error comes it says Runtime error could not call proc xxx.xxThis comes with another game also!Later I deleted the game folder manually and removed the game from...
  4. cannot install a program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. cannot install some programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot install some programs: i got a new windows 10 pc and i cannot install some programs, like opera gx worked, so did corel, blender and the drivers for my huion tablet, but minecraft and bluestacks dont work...
  6. cannot install some programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot install some programs: i got a new windows 10 pc and i cannot install some programs, like opera gx worked, so did corel, blender and the drivers for my huion tablet, but minecraft and bluestacks dont work...
  7. cannot install a program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cannot install a program: We recently purchased a new laptop and installed all theprograms that we had on the old one, except one program will not install on thenew lap top. Both laptops run windows 10. The program allows some very basic editing of photos cropping, red eyeremoval, rotate and flip,...
  8. cannot install and open a program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cannot install and open a program: I bought and downloaded a program called : CreateStudio its an animation program but my computer will not open and install the program. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-install-and-open-a-program/acee9b0b-5b48-4d0c-8c00-0650ba930ac0
  9. Cannot install programs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot install programs: Hi, three weeks ago I upgraded Windows 7 to 10 full, fresh install, and now I started having problems with running applications. Today Firefox stopped being able to play sound. I tried to reinstall but I had an error '' 7-zip can not create temp folder archive''. Then...
  10. Cannot install a program because another version of this program is installed.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot install a program because another version of this program is installed.: I couldn’t install Cisco AnyConnect on my device because I received a message that “another version of this product is already installed. Installation of this version cannot continue. To configure or remove the existing version of this product, use Add/Remove Programs on the...