Windows 10: Cannot install Sea of Thieves on PC

Discus and support Cannot install Sea of Thieves on PC in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello does anyone knows how to fix this problem? Here is a little clip trying to install the game... https://youtu.be/mwSnfQQognU... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AuTxAlphA, Feb 8, 2021.

1. AuTxAlphA Win User

Cannot install Sea of Thieves on PC

Hello does anyone knows how to fix this problem? Here is a little clip trying to install the game... https://youtu.be/mwSnfQQognU

:)

AuTxAlphA, Feb 8, 2021
  2. Zaki_j Win User

Unable to launch sea of thieves

Hi,

I understand that you are facing issues launching sea of thieves on the PC.
    We appreciate your efforts in troubleshooting the issue and providing us the detailed information about the issue.

• Do you receive any error message or code?
    • Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?

Meanwhile, you may want to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article and check if it resolves the issue. Refer to the article
    Sea of Thieves is not Launching.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, Feb 8, 2021
  3. sea of thieves

Today I downloaded sea of thieves on my windows 10. I opened sea of thieves and it suddenly closed the game after a split second, I tried multiple times but got nothing, any suggestions?

FatFishTank, Feb 8, 2021
  4. Cannot install Sea of Thieves on PC

I cannot download Sea of Thieves on PC from microsoft store.

Hi Christopher,

Sorry for the delayed response. We identified this issue regards downloading Sea of Thieves from Windows Store App and we still working on it to fix the problem. As a workaround, we suggest following the steps below:

• Cancel all existing download on the Store app.
    • Start the download of Sea of Thieves once again.
    • As soon as the download starts, immediately restart the computer.
    • After the reboot, do not launch the Store app instead wait for the passive download which you can check in the Action Center. Then it will automatically install by itself and then open the game without any issues.

For any results, please let us know.

Genevieve Cri, Feb 8, 2021
Thema:

Cannot install Sea of Thieves on PC

1. Cannot install Sea of Thieves on PC - Similar Threads - Cannot install Sea

2. Cannot uninstall Sea of Thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot uninstall Sea of Thieves: Hey there. I am 2 days into this issue and I am losing my mind. I own a PC with windows 10, and the prior owner installed Sea of Thieves through the xbox/microsoft store. It is currently sitting in my WindowsApps folder, taking up over 50 gigs of space, and I cannot get rid...
  3. Cannot uninstall Sea of Thieves

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot uninstall Sea of Thieves: Hey there. I am 2 days into this issue and I am losing my mind. I own a PC with windows 10, and the prior owner installed Sea of Thieves through the xbox/microsoft store. It is currently sitting in my WindowsApps folder, taking up over 50 gigs of space, and I cannot get rid...
  4. Cannot uninstall Sea of Thieves

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Can't install sea of thieves

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install sea of thieves: Can't install sea of thieves https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-sea-of-thieves/899ed40b-28b5-487d-a676-c74d009802e3
  6. Can't install Sea of Thieves

Can't install Sea of Thieves: I have gift purchased my older brother a copy of Sea of Thieves and he has accepted it, we went to download it but the download is stuck at starting download, eventually it just gives up and we have to try downloading again, it doesn't download at all not even 1%, he has...
  7. Sea of Thieves downloaded to PC - Cannot play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of Thieves downloaded to PC - Cannot play: I've downloaded the game, Sea of Thieves - Anniversary edition from the Microsoft store. Installed. Just will not play. Requires changes to privacy settings but the settings have been checked and they don't seem to be the problem....
  8. Sea Of Thieves PC Not Loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sea Of Thieves PC Not Loading: When I open Sea Of thieves it shops the loading screen for a few seconds and then it crashes so I haven't been able to play for a while I was wondering I anyone was having the same problem and if they had a fix....
  9. Downloading Sea of Thieves on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading Sea of Thieves on PC: I already have Sea of Thieves on Xbox from the Store and saw that I could also play on PC, as long as I used the Xbox account. I have tried to install it with my account on PC through the store and it comes up with an error, 0x80070015. I try to refresh but the error...
  10. Sea Of Thieves wont install

Sea Of Thieves wont install: Hi, Im Trying to install Sea Of Thieves but cant! It wont Allow Me to it sort of does i mean it lets me install it but then when i start it it goes up to 1gb+ download speed then comes down to about 200mb but i only get around 12mb/s and then when it finish's it add's more...