Windows 10: Cannot install SHAZAM on Windows pc

Discus and support Cannot install SHAZAM on Windows pc in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hi guys, Since i only want to use my local account (nearly impossible to do so) and since one needs to sign in frequently at MS, i created my MS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jeffrys, Apr 14, 2015.

1. jeffrys Win User

Cannot install SHAZAM on Windows pc

hi guys,

Since i only want to use my local account (nearly impossible to do so) and since one needs to sign in frequently at MS, i created my MS account on the pc, next to my local account.

When i wanted to install SHAZAM, this could only be achieved via the MS account. But could not download this to the pc and take it from there. So SHAZAM is on the pc but i only want this on my local account.

Impossible for me to install SHAZAM this way.

So any help appreciated.

Jeff

:)

jeffrys, Apr 14, 2015
  2. supun1 Win User

software 700

after hard reset nokia 700 photo and video editors,facebook,twitter,store,shazam apps not working.microsoft update cannot install

supun1, Apr 14, 2015
  3. Shazam on Lumia 950

Well I have the latest version installed, and Shazam is still not working without the work-around. And sometimes I have to use the work-around three times before it works. Soundhoud on the other hand is working perfectly!

OS Build: 10.0.14393.576

Revison and firmware: 01078.00053.16236.35026

Revsion of hardware: 2.1.1.2

I am almost pretty certain this is an issue with Shazam. I cannot understand why this is not fixed yet. Really dissapointing. I think it is best to ditch Shazam.

Boudewijn Plomp, Apr 14, 2015
  4. jeffrys Win User

hi guys,

a microphone is needed which is strange, because i could create this WITHOUT mic on my MS account. (Without using it off course)

Jeff

jeffrys, Apr 15, 2015
Thema:

1. Cannot install SHAZAM on Windows pc - Similar Threads - Cannot install SHAZAM

2. Cannot install Windows 11 on new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install Windows 11 on new PC: I just built a new PC and Windows 11 won't install. As far as I can tell, all requirements on the requirements list are met.Processor: Ryzen 7 7700XRAM: 32GBStorage: 2TB NVMe M.2Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix B650E-E Gaming WifiGPU: Nvidia RTX 4090 with DirectX 12 Ultimate I...
  3. Cannot install Windows 11 on new PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot install Windows 11 on new PC: I just built a new PC and Windows 11 won't install. As far as I can tell, all requirements on the requirements list are met.Processor: Ryzen 7 7700XRAM: 32GBStorage: 2TB NVMe M.2Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix B650E-E Gaming WifiGPU: Nvidia RTX 4090 with DirectX 12 Ultimate I...
  4. My pc cannot install windows 11

My pc cannot install windows 11: I just build a new pc and went to install windows 11 and it says that "This PC can't run windows 11" I am using an AMD Ryzen 9 5900x which seems plenty good enough to be able to install windows 11. Is there anything I can do to bypass this error?...
  5. My pc cannot install windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc cannot install windows 11: I just build a new pc and went to install windows 11 and it says that "This PC can't run windows 11" I am using an AMD Ryzen 9 5900x which seems plenty good enough to be able to install windows 11. Is there anything I can do to bypass this error?...
  6. Cannot install Window 10 on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install Window 10 on my PC: Hi,I tried quite a few times to download and install Window 10 on my PC, using Window 8 now, but failed everytime.Please help.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-install-window-10-on-my-pc/397b1884-d42d-49ff-be35-dea4d0a48891
  7. Cannot install Window 10 on my PC

Cannot install Window 10 on my PC: Hi,I tried quite a few times to download and install Window 10 on my PC, using Window 8 now, but failed everytime.Please help.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-install-window-10-on-my-pc/397b1884-d42d-49ff-be35-dea4d0a48891
  8. Cannot install windows on new pc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot install windows on new pc: Hello all!I’ve been trying to install windows 10 with a flash drive. I’ve installed and uninstalled the files multiple times on the flash drive and checked for the workings of all the usb slots on the computer. When booting up, it recognizes the usb and all, but when starting...
  9. Cannot Install with GamePass on PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot Install with GamePass on PC: The install button is grayed out. I have tried multiple posted fixes and nothing seems to be working. Including reseting my store relogging into microsoft on both PC and the store. Reseting PC and manually Checking for windows updates....
  10. Cannot install Malwarebytes on my PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot install Malwarebytes on my PC: Have downloaded malware bytes setup installer When I double click on the installer icon a window appears with the message "Select Setup Language to use during the installation" When I click on this with a blue spinning circle in it" When I try to delete the...