Windows 10: Cannot install/uninstall a software

Discus and support Cannot install/uninstall a software in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I installed Ivanti Endpoint Manager. I used it for a while. A new version became available. When I was updating it, something went wrong and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sakanet, Dec 8, 2020.

1. sakanet Win User

Cannot install/uninstall a software

Hi!
    I installed Ivanti Endpoint Manager. I used it for a while. A new version became available. When I was updating it, something went wrong and it failed to upgrade. Please see the screenshot for details. Now, I am trying to completely uninstall this application but it gets stuck at the same step.
    I used Windows uninstaller, also tried CCleaner to uninstall. I get the same result.
    Is there another way to remove this software for good?

This is a Windows 10, version 1909

Thanks in advance!

Cannot install/uninstall a software [​IMG]

:)

sakanet, Dec 8, 2020

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Cannot install/uninstall a software :confused:

oli_ramsay, Dec 8, 2020
  3. Windows 10 ,installing and uninstalling software

Hi Caston,

I do appreciate your efforts and time, and will assist you with the issue.

If you install a software in Windows 10, you will find it in control panel’s programs and features window.

To uninstall a software please follow the steps below:

• Type control panel
      in the search bar and hit Enter Key.

• Click on program and features.

• Select the software you want to uninstall from the list and click on uninstall option on top.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Dec 8, 2020
  4. Depth Win User

Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Cannot install/uninstall a software - Similar Threads - Cannot install uninstall

2. NI Software cannot be uninstalled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NI Software cannot be uninstalled: As seen in the attached images, I cannot fully uninstall few NI Software through the control panel or the uninstaller in program files. What could be the problem in these software and how do I fully remove them to free up space?...
  3. NI Software cannot be uninstalled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NI Software cannot be uninstalled: As seen in the attached images, I cannot fully uninstall few NI Software through the control panel or the uninstaller in program files. What could be the problem in these software and how do I fully remove them to free up space?...
  4. Cannot install software in Windows11

Cannot install software in Windows11: Hi,I am a students and I need to install Ansys students version in windows 11. But nothing launches or pop ups after selecting the installation file. The loading cursor is visible for sometime and nothing happens. Same is the issue with premier, but I could see the...
  5. To Uninstall Software

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    To Uninstall Software: Uninstall software and remove unwanted programs installed on your computer even if you have problems uninstalling and cannot uninstall them from "Windows Add or Remove Programs" control panel....
  6. Cannot uninstall software

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot uninstall software: Unable to uninstall software from my child's school laptop. It's a strange application that causes objects to randomly cross browser screen. Bank account login seems unusual. Please help!...
  7. Installing a software after uninstalling

Installing a software after uninstalling: Hi, I have a problem with installing a program I recently uninstalled. I was installing the update of the program then I get the error: 'An error -5005 : 0x80070002 has occurred while running the setup. Please make sure you have finished any previous setup and closed other...
  8. Cannot Install Printer Software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot Install Printer Software: Cannot Install HP CP1515n Printer Software on my Win 10 64bit ! When i try to install the software wont recognize printer via USB ! I can print documents ! HP printer appear in the Printers&Scanners as DEFAULT !...
  9. Software uninstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Software uninstall: I am trying to uninstall Quicken 2016. I am running windows10. I get error code 1721 when I try to uninstall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/software-uninstall/4a476f38-a657-4ac2-880f-13ee9501abef
  10. Cannot install software (InstallShield)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot install software (InstallShield): Hi Microsoft Team, For some reason I am not able to install anything on my computer that uses InstallShield. Error is: "Unhandled Exception Error Number: 0x80004005 Description: Unspecified Error Setup will now terminate." I'm not using RDC or any other...