Windows 10: CANNOT INSTALL UPDATE 20H2

Discus and support CANNOT INSTALL UPDATE 20H2 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I know many people have raised this issue. The answer is - get rid of the Conexant Audio drivers. Question is, where do I find them? I have Realtek... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by graham sweeper, Nov 3, 2020.

1. CANNOT INSTALL UPDATE 20H2

I know many people have raised this issue. The answer is - get rid of the Conexant Audio drivers. Question is, where do I find them? I have Realtek audio drivers and NVIDIA installs audio drivers. I have manually updated NVIDIA and manually checked all drivers in Device Manager yet I still cannot get windows update 20H2 to install past 61%.

:)

graham sweeper, Nov 3, 2020

2. Installing 20H2 update

Are there any disadvantages about installing Windows 10 20H2 update from Beta Channel

SyedNoor Ali, Nov 3, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Update History is not showing v.20H2

Hi Dominic

I am Dave, an Independent Advisor, I will help you with this . . .

This is normal behavior in Windows 10, typically when you install a Feature Update like 20h2, the update history is wiped, this is to prevent the user from trying to uninstall an update that was prior to the Feature Update, which would de-stabilize Windows
    10, the list should start building again, when some updates are applied to version 20h2 . . .

DaveM121, Nov 3, 2020
  4. niko084 Win User

CANNOT INSTALL UPDATE 20H2

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

CANNOT INSTALL UPDATE 20H2

1. CANNOT INSTALL UPDATE 20H2 - Similar Threads - CANNOT INSTALL UPDATE

2. Cannot Update Windows to 20H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Update Windows to 20H2: I have been trying to update my Dell laptop to 20H2 for about two years now. I have tried just about anything under the sun with no success.I have tried to use the Regular Windows update function and the Media Creation Tool. I have disabled Trend Micro and Windows Defender. I...
  3. Cannot Update Windows to 20H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Update Windows to 20H2: I have been trying to update my Dell laptop to 20H2 for about two years now. I have tried just about anything under the sun with no success.I have tried to use the Regular Windows update function and the Media Creation Tool. I have disabled Trend Micro and Windows Defender. I...
  4. Cannot Update Windows to 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Cannot install Windows 10 update 20H2 - 0xC1900101

Cannot install Windows 10 update 20H2 - 0xC1900101: I've had this problem for quite some time now, and nothing seems to work. I've tried the Media Creation Tool, checked all drivers, turned off antivirus, and ensured that BIOS doesn't need upgrading. The update still rolls back at around 25%. SFC and DISM find no issues. Is...
  6. Windows 10 update 20H2 Cannot install

Windows 10 update 20H2 Cannot install: So, it says virtual box needs to be manually unnistalled, i do not have it installed. After looking for answers, it seems i have files associated with it and followed this threat to fix it -...
  7. Cannot login at 20H2 update

Cannot login at 20H2 update: This is immediately after the 20H2 update. I have a personal account setup that I cannot login to. I enter the password, it begins the login process, then immediately logs me back off. I can login to the admin account account with issues. I need my personal account back....
  8. Cannot update to Windows 20H2

Cannot update to Windows 20H2: When i first installed the windows update 20H2 it said everything was fine and i was up to date. But when I would refresh to see if there were any other updates it would say it failed. I tried a couple more times and it kept failing. I thought it was fine until the sound icon...
  9. Cannot Update to Version 20H2

Cannot Update to Version 20H2: I tried updating, but it after it said installing 100%, it restarted and said [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-update-to-version-20h2/bec646d4-d975-45e8-b8b0-9c3e12e6a93d
  10. Installing 20H2 update

Installing 20H2 update: Are there any disadvantages about installing Windows 10 20H2 update from Beta Channel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-20h2-update/2b3553b7-d14f-47c6-8b7f-a02742c2ca29