Windows 10: Cannot install window 10 after having to restore to factory default 8.1 I have purchase a...

Discus and support Cannot install window 10 after having to restore to factory default 8.1 I have purchase a... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had to restore PC to factory default, windows 8.1. Tried to upgrade back to windows 10, but install fails. I purchased a 10 license.Need help. Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RichardValentine1, Oct 21, 2021.

1. Cannot install window 10 after having to restore to factory default 8.1 I have purchase a...

I had to restore PC to factory default, windows 8.1. Tried to upgrade back to windows 10, but install fails. I purchased a 10 license.Need help. Is there a Microsoft support number to talk to an agent?

:)

RichardValentine1, Oct 21, 2021
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 21, 2021
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Windows 10 Upgrade Begins Rolling Out in Waves

As I said in my previous post, I have windows 8 pre-installed on a hidden partition, what will happen when I'm running windows 10 and do a factory restore from within windows 10? Does it install windows 8 from the hidden partition?

P4-630, Oct 21, 2021
  4. topgundcp Win User

Cannot install window 10 after having to restore to factory default 8.1 I have purchase a...

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Cannot install window 10 after having to restore to factory default 8.1  I have purchase a... [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Oct 21, 2021
Thema:

Cannot install window 10 after having to restore to factory default 8.1 I have purchase a...

1. Cannot install window 10 after having to restore to factory default 8.1 I have purchase a... - Similar Threads - Cannot install window

2. I have Windows 8 purchased which got upgraded to Windows 10. Now for some reason I have...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have Windows 8 purchased which got upgraded to Windows 10. Now for some reason I have...: I have Windows 8 purchased which got upgraded to Windows 10. Now for some reason I have reinstalled Windows 10. But the system is not picking up the Windows 8 key and is saying invalid....
  3. I have Windows 8 purchased which got upgraded to Windows 10. Now for some reason I have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Windows 8 purchased which got upgraded to Windows 10. Now for some reason I have...: I have Windows 8 purchased which got upgraded to Windows 10. Now for some reason I have reinstalled Windows 10. But the system is not picking up the Windows 8 key and is saying invalid....
  4. I have Windows 8 purchased which got upgraded to Windows 10. Now for some reason I have...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. A game says i have windows 8 but i have windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A game says i have windows 8 but i have windows 10: when i try and play cod warzone or vanguard it tells me that my operating system is windows 8 but i have 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-game-says-i-have-windows-8-but-i-have-windows-10/015749b4-917f-4f26-be68-595cb843308a
  6. Cannot install window 10 after having to restore to factory default 8.1 I have purchase a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install window 10 after having to restore to factory default 8.1 I have purchase a...: I had to restore PC to factory default, windows 8.1. Tried to upgrade back to windows 10, but install fails. I purchased a 10 license.Need help. Is there a Microsoft support number to talk to an agent?...
  7. I have a hp laptop with preinstalled windows 8 on it. I purchased the windows 10 upgrade in...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have a hp laptop with preinstalled windows 8 on it. I purchased the windows 10 upgrade in...: Split from this thread. I have a hp laptop with preinstalled windows 8 on it. I purchased the windows 10 upgrade in 2018. I would like to install it, but I do not know how, and do I have to erase the windows 8 version before or after installing the upgrade? I have a laptop...
  8. Windows 10 thinks I only have 1 core when in fact I have 8

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 thinks I only have 1 core when in fact I have 8: Ok so. Few days ago I bought a new laptop. I went to mconfig to see how many cores I have activated. I only had one so I upgraded it to 4/8. Later I returned it to normal to test something. Today I decided to put it back to 4 again but for some reason it says I only have 1...
  9. Windows 10 thinks I only have 1 core when in fact I have 8

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 thinks I only have 1 core when in fact I have 8: Ok so. Few days ago I bought a new laptop. I went to mconfig to see how many cores I have activated. I only had one so I upgraded it to 4/8. Later I returned it to normal to test something. Today I decided to put it back to 4 again but for some reason it says I only have 1...
  10. restore factory defaults in personalization

in Windows 10 Customization
    restore factory defaults in personalization: What are the default criteria for "Appearance and Personalization" in Control Panel. I need to restore the original values. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-factory-defaults-in-personalization/bc2f5ed9-0e37-479f-b3f2-ffb0ecccadd3