Windows 10: Cannot install windows 10 on my laptop.

Discus and support Cannot install windows 10 on my laptop. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; A while ago, my laptop began saying that windows 10 needed to be repaired. I downloaded the Windows Installation device onto a USB, put it into my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Eon Loney, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Eon Loney Win User

Cannot install windows 10 on my laptop.

A while ago, my laptop began saying that windows 10 needed to be repaired. I downloaded the Windows Installation device onto a USB, put it into my laptop and begun the installation. After it was installed, I continued with the process until it was at a loading screen saying getting everything ready with the HP logo. It was stuck at this screen for over 30 mins, so I left to do something else. I come back to a tab that was saying "the computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click "OK" to restart the computer, and restart the installation." I clicked ok, the HP screen popped up with the same loading symbol, after about 30 seconds the same message popped up. I have gone through the loop about 10 times and nothing has changed from each time.

:)

Eon Loney, Sep 20, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 20, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Sep 20, 2020
  4. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Cannot install windows 10 on my laptop. - Similar Threads - Cannot install laptop

2. Cannot install windows on my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot install windows on my laptop: Hi ,my laptop suddenly goes BIOS mode while I watch movie. After that I restart keep on go bioa mode only some more my SSD not detected in bios.so I change new ssd but my windows in old ssd only,so i need to install windows os. So I install windows creation media on 32GB USB...
  3. Cannot install windows on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install windows on my laptop: Hi ,my laptop suddenly goes BIOS mode while I watch movie. After that I restart keep on go bioa mode only some more my SSD not detected in bios.so I change new ssd but my windows in old ssd only,so i need to install windows os. So I install windows creation media on 32GB USB...
  4. Cannot install windows on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cannot install drivers on my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot install drivers on my laptop: I recently bought a canon printer and am trying to install the program on my windows 10 laptop. I can install the program itself, but when it starts installing the drivers it fails and keeps telling me to start over again. I talked to a canon representative and it is 100% not...
  6. I cannot installed window 10 on my laptop on dos os

I cannot installed window 10 on my laptop on dos os: Hi guys, Please help me out that i cannot installed window 10 on my lenovo laptop on dos os and Lenovo laptop130 Core i5 8th Gen - 8 GB/1 TB HDD/DOS/2 GB Graphics 130-15IKB Laptop soo I have download the free trial of window 10 but it can't be upgrade why I don't how can do...
  7. I cannot install Windows 10 on my laptop.

I cannot install Windows 10 on my laptop.: I've reinstalled Windows 10 on my new laptop (Lenovo Ideapad 330-15IKB) and everything went well, but I've realized that the Intel Optane Memory wasn't recognize by the computer so I've proceed to donwload the driver (or what I thought it was the driver, at this point I don't...
  8. Cannot install Instagram on my laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot install Instagram on my laptop: I cannot install Instagram because I get an error message saying that I need Directx and more than 2 GB of Ram. But my Surface 2 laptop has more that 9GB free is on Directx v12....
  9. Cannot install Windows 10 Tech Preview on my laptop

Cannot install Windows 10 Tech Preview on my laptop: I am having trouble getting Windows 10 TP to install on my HP Pavilion zv6000 laptop. I have used this laptop to beta test Vista, Windows 7 and 8.0, as well as Office 2007 and 2010 and other software. I Did a clean install of Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 only to make sure I had...
  10. Cannot install windows 10 on msi laptop

Cannot install windows 10 on msi laptop: Hello I just bought a new laptop (msi) without an os. I bought, downloaded and burned on a dvd the windows 10. The installation of the windows on the new laptop goes smoothly until I'm asked Where to install the windows. It gives me 2 options: Drive 0 Partition 1: FREEDOS...