Windows 10: Cannot install Windows 10 on SSD

Discus and support Cannot install Windows 10 on SSD in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I was trying to install Windows 10 on my new SSD but the set up said "We couldn't find any drives. To get a storage driver, click Load driver." and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TomLe1, May 12, 2021.

1. TomLe1 Win User

Cannot install Windows 10 on SSD

So I was trying to install Windows 10 on my new SSD but the set up said "We couldn't find any drives. To get a storage driver, click Load driver." and I don't know what to do from there. I thought my SSD was faulty or the cable was broken or something but I checked and they were fine. When I plugged in an HDD, the set up recognized it and said I could install on the hard drive. So it only happens on SSD.It's been making me frustrated for days so it would be appreciated if anyone can tell me what's wrong with the installation.Thank you!My spec:ASRock G41M-VS3 R02 This is a non-RAID motherboard

:)

TomLe1, May 12, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 12, 2021
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, May 12, 2021
  4. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, May 12, 2021
Thema:

1. Cannot install Windows 10 on SSD - Similar Threads - Cannot install SSD

2. I cannot install Windows on a new SSD.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot install Windows on a new SSD.: I bought a new ssd cheap, I admit, and it is a possibility that that's the issue, and I wanted to install Windows 10 Pro on it. When I tried to select the drive, I got the error "We couldn't create a new partition or find an existing one..". Then i tried a few fixes. I...
  3. I cannot install Windows on a new SSD.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot install Windows on a new SSD.: I bought a new ssd cheap, I admit, and it is a possibility that that's the issue, and I wanted to install Windows 10 Pro on it. When I tried to select the drive, I got the error "We couldn't create a new partition or find an existing one..". Then i tried a few fixes. I...
  4. cannot upgrade ssd and install windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot upgrade ssd and install windows: I'm having a problem with the Lenovo flex 5 I just bought, I was planning on installing a larger ssd as it came with a 256gb nvme ssd... I can install the ssd physically and the computer recognizes my new samsung drive but when I try to boot to the Windows 11 installation...
  5. cannot upgrade ssd and install windows

cannot upgrade ssd and install windows: I'm having a problem with the Lenovo flex 5 I just bought, I was planning on installing a larger ssd as it came with a 256gb nvme ssd... I can install the ssd physically and the computer recognizes my new samsung drive but when I try to boot to the Windows 11 installation...
  6. Cannot install Windows on new NVMe SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install Windows on new NVMe SSD: Bought a new NVMe ssd Transcend TS256GMTE110S, inserted it in the motherboard, now here's where the problems began.In BIOS the ssd is shown like it should be:But when I want to format the drive during the setup this error pops up:Tried even using the Diskpart in cmd, but the...
  7. Cannot install Windows on new NVMe SSD

Cannot install Windows on new NVMe SSD: Bought a new NVMe ssd Transcend TS256GMTE110S, inserted it in the motherboard, now here's where the problems began.In BIOS the ssd is shown like it should be:But when I want to format the drive during the setup this error pops up:Tried even using the Diskpart in cmd, but the...
  8. Cannot install windows 10 to SSD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot install windows 10 to SSD: Hi reddit I hope you can help me figure this out because I've tried everything and this is my last hope. I'll have my full PC specs at the bottom of this post I've been trying to install windows 10 onto this ssd with no luck. I've tried different USBs, cleaning the disk...
  9. Cannot install to SSD

Cannot install to SSD: So I've tried everything, and this is my last resort. I cannot get Windows 10 to install on my SSD. It appears that when I download the Creation Tool to a USB it gets corrupted every time I get the missing files error. I even tried converting an ISO to USB and its the same...
  10. Cannot instal Windows 10 on brand new SSD

Cannot instal Windows 10 on brand new SSD: After a windows 10 update, I started having some issues on my PC that finally prompted me to decide to do a clean install. Purchased Windows again as I could not find my original and got the thumb drive. Followed the instructions and mid install I got an error 0x80070570....