Windows 10: Cannot Install Windows 10 Premium Themes on Windows 10 Home

Discus and support Cannot Install Windows 10 Premium Themes on Windows 10 Home in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have multiple PCs that I use on a daily basis, a couple have Windows 10 Pro and a couple have Windows 10 Home. Invariably, when I try to download and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rranger, Mar 13, 2020.

1. rranger Win User

Cannot Install Windows 10 Premium Themes on Windows 10 Home

I have multiple PCs that I use on a daily basis, a couple have Windows 10 Pro and a couple have Windows 10 Home. Invariably, when I try to download and install PREMIUM themes on the Home PCs, the app says it's downloading and installing the theme and then nothing happens. Conversely, when I do the same on the Pro PCs, it always installs correctly. Does PREMIUM = Pro? Or is there something else going on. It would be just peachy if Microsoft actually told users what PREMIUM means in the store.

:)

rranger, Mar 13, 2020

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Mar 13, 2020
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Mar 13, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Cannot Install Windows 10 Premium Themes on Windows 10 Home - Similar Threads - Cannot Install Premium

2. Windows 7 Home premium installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 Home premium installation: Hello,Could you please share the link to the Windows 7 Home premium installation? I'm trying to reset Dad's old notebook which has a Windows 7 license.Thanks,Milosh...
  3. Windows 7 Home premium installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 Home premium installation: Hello,Could you please share the link to the Windows 7 Home premium installation? I'm trying to reset Dad's old notebook which has a Windows 7 license.Thanks,Milosh...
  4. Help with Windows 10 pro install with windows 7 home premium

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help with Windows 10 pro install with windows 7 home premium: I purchased Windows 10 pro in USB install media. I want to install on laptop with windows 7 home premium.. Is this compatible? It will not boot from the USB drive saying to use windows setup - would that be setup from the USB drive?...
  5. "Wildflowers Premium" Windows theme

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Wildflowers Premium" Windows theme: Hello, I just downloaded the "Wildflowers Premium" windows theme. Does anyone know, or know where I can find out, the locations of each of the photos? Thank you! Amy...
  6. Upgrading Windows Vista Home Premium SP2 to Windows 10 Home Premium

Upgrading Windows Vista Home Premium SP2 to Windows 10 Home Premium: I've been trying to update an HP Pavilion Slimline computer from the Windows Vista Home Premium SP2 to Windows 10 Home Premium. The computer hardware exceeds all of the requirements for Windows 10. I thought it would be straight forward. P.S. I have 40 years of technology...
  7. Windows 10 Home Basic or Home Premium?

Windows 10 Home Basic or Home Premium?: How do I know if I am running Windows 10 Home Basic or Home Premium? The Edition under Windows Specification just says Windows Home. It does not specify Basic or Premium. How do I know which one it is? I need to know because of a memory upgrade question. RAM limits for Home...
  8. About Windows 10 Home Premium

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    About Windows 10 Home Premium: I install Windows in this System 5 days ago. Problem is that from yesterday Old windows folder is see today. I don't want to keep this old windows file. Now what can I do to solve that problem?...
  9. Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 10 Home

Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 10 Home: I have a MacBook Pro, and i originally partitioned the hard drive to 350 Mac & 150 Win 7. Not long ago i received a free upgrade to Win 10 Home, and after using it for a few months, i really liked it and decided to re-partition my hard drive to 250 Mac & 250 Win 10. After...
  10. Installing windows 10 from a windows 7 home premium

Installing windows 10 from a windows 7 home premium: Good day. A while ago I decided to upgrade my W7 to the new W10. I downloaded the windows 10 iso and burnt it to a dvd,On the day of decision to change to W10 I placed the dvd into the drive and away it went. All went okay after a while I had windows 10 running okay,Now...