Windows 10: Cannot Install Windows 10 Version 20H2 Even After A Fresh Start

Discus and support Cannot Install Windows 10 Version 20H2 Even After A Fresh Start in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I cannot get Windows 10 to update to version 20H2, no matter what I try. I even went as far as to do a Fresh Start on my machine and didn't keep any of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by tangodream, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Cannot Install Windows 10 Version 20H2 Even After A Fresh Start

I cannot get Windows 10 to update to version 20H2, no matter what I try. I even went as far as to do a Fresh Start on my machine and didn't keep any of my files, but it still fails to update to 20H2 even after that. The Windows Update Trouble Shooter give me the following message. My machine is a PowerSpec made by MicroCenter and their machines can be found at PowerSpec Showcase Micro Center. Mine is is about four years old, however. I got my machine spec using Speccy here:I don't know what else to do. Can someone please help me figure out how to get my machine to update? I don't have

:)

tangodream, Jun 9, 2021
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jun 9, 2021
  3. Windows 10 version 20H2

The computer in question had Windows 7 on it and there was not an option to uninstall the 20H2 update. So I have reverted back to Windows 7. Is there a way to download and install Windows 10 version 2004? The games will work on that version but not the
    20H2 version.

Thanks

Richard Alan, Jun 9, 2021
  4. Cannot Install Windows 10 Version 20H2 Even After A Fresh Start

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 9, 2021
Thema:

Cannot Install Windows 10 Version 20H2 Even After A Fresh Start

1. Cannot Install Windows 10 Version 20H2 Even After A Fresh Start - Similar Threads - Cannot Install Version

2. BSODs, even after fresh windows install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs, even after fresh windows install: Folder containing dumps, dxdiags, etchttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1iuCgQsfrdQbidEQro-iqvDDs2Fguls_R?usp=sharingCausesStarted when upgrading old system, components are:i9 14900k - CPUASUS TUF GAMING Z790-PLUS WIFI - MOBOKingston 32GB 2x16GB DDR5 6000MHz CL36 FURY...
  3. BSODs, even after fresh windows install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSODs, even after fresh windows install: Folder containing dumps, dxdiags, etchttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1iuCgQsfrdQbidEQro-iqvDDs2Fguls_R?usp=sharingCausesStarted when upgrading old system, components are:i9 14900k - CPUASUS TUF GAMING Z790-PLUS WIFI - MOBOKingston 32GB 2x16GB DDR5 6000MHz CL36 FURY...
  4. Fresh start did not install the latest version of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fresh start did not install the latest version of Windows 10: I have an HP Pavillion 500-314 which is about 8 years old at this point, with an AMD A8-7600 APU. It came with Windows 8, and I updated to Windows 10. I've been running 1909, and trying repeatedly to upgrade to 2004 and 20H2, and unfortunately failing. So, I decided to try...
  5. Fresh install. version 2004 or 20H2 v2?

Fresh install. version 2004 or 20H2 v2?: I must install a new copy because using the Desktop for testing software, policies, and display settings left me with numerous problems of my own own making. The releases of both versions were downloaded about three weeks ago. Which should I install? 176818
  6. Cannot Install Feature Update to Windows 10, Version 20H2

Cannot Install Feature Update to Windows 10, Version 20H2: Hey there, I've recently been unable to update my copy of Windows 10 to the latest version - 20H2. Specs: i9-9900K @ 3.60GHz 64.0 GB DDR4 2x2TB NVMe SSD Primary OS drive has ~800GB free Version 1909 OS build 18363.1440 installed on 8/11/2019 I've tried and failed to...
  7. Feature Update 20H2 fails even after fresh 1909 install

Feature Update 20H2 fails even after fresh 1909 install: Hello, For the entirity of last night I've been trying to update to 20h2 from 1909. I have tried the solutions from all the answers that are circling around including: Stopping bits, crypto and wupdate services, clearing up software distributions folder etc. Updating all...
  8. Cannot install Windows 10 version 20H2

Cannot install Windows 10 version 20H2: Hello I have this problem when I try to update my Windows 10. I never install that application, but it just keep showing when I try to update my Windows 10. Can you help me please? [ATTACH]...
  9. After a fresh install of windows 10 version 20H2 Updates are not updating

After a fresh install of windows 10 version 20H2 Updates are not updating: is anyone having the same problem i have just done a fresh install of windows 10 version 20H2 but what i have noticed is the volume icon has a red circle with a white x it means no sound but before i go into windows updates the screen flickers and the taskbar goes different...
  10. Taskbar/Start Button Unclickable even after Fresh Windows Install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar/Start Button Unclickable even after Fresh Windows Install: So my taskbar became unusable along with the start menus and most things besides desktop icons became unclickable. So I did all of the Powershell fixes , restarted windows explorer etc. Finally I decided to reformat and do a fresh windows install. 3 Times! I even did the...