Windows 10: Cannot Install Windows Due to Multiple Missing DLL Errors

Discus and support Cannot Install Windows Due to Multiple Missing DLL Errors in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I make a bootable pendrive and try to open setup.exe from the pendrive, I get all these errors sequentially. Any help to fix this BS would be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Naim Uddin Forhad, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Cannot Install Windows Due to Multiple Missing DLL Errors

When I make a bootable pendrive and try to open setup.exe from the pendrive, I get all these errors sequentially. Any help to fix this BS would be appreciated. Can't even make a clean windows install.

Cannot Install Windows Due to Multiple Missing DLL Errors 7d878771-0334-4d2f-bd5d-081c8c4923cd?upload=true.jpg

Cannot Install Windows Due to Multiple Missing DLL Errors ff601441-f15a-48e3-8cf9-794573333cee?upload=true.jpg

Cannot Install Windows Due to Multiple Missing DLL Errors a97b073c-8bfa-4a9c-a5b4-2d4e46f2f564?upload=true.jpg

Cannot Install Windows Due to Multiple Missing DLL Errors 30e7e1b8-4ce0-4497-a398-e928a3edea5d?upload=true.jpg

Cannot Install Windows Due to Multiple Missing DLL Errors d8e639cb-d7af-4132-b479-8b0820a143de?upload=true.jpg

Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

Running windows 10 pro and trying to install windows 10 pro.

:)

Naim Uddin Forhad, Aug 17, 2020

2. dll missing

Hi Peter,

One of the reasons that may cause the missing DLL error are the files that was deleted due to a recent change on your device. For us to identify the root cause, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• When are you getting this error?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've performed to resolve your concern?

Meanwhile, we recommend that you run the SFC scan tool found on this
    link
    as an initial step to replace missing DLL on your device.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darwin Dim, Aug 17, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 17, 2020
  4. Kroltan Win User

Cannot Install Windows Due to Multiple Missing DLL Errors

MSVCR100.dll missing, but it is present

First of all, I have downloaded the runtimes suggested in the following answers:

Which are basically the same, but indicating different versions of the Visual C++ runtime. I tried all combinations of all versions of both 32 and 64 bit runtimes.

This is not a duplicate of either because the problem still ocurrs.

I have recently installed a fresh copy of Windows 10 on a new drive, but when trying to run some programs from the old drive, I get "DLL missing" errors for MSVCR100.dll and MSVCP100.dll.

My first instinct was installing the Visual C++ Runtime Redistributable, but this had no avail. After checking out the answers above, I found later versions of it, but the result was the same. The DLLs were appropriately placed by the installers in the SysWOW64 and System32 folders, yet the programs fail to detect them.

The programs in question are Steam (which despite the errors, still works, except for game updates) and CEMU (which doesn't open at all). I also hear the Windows "error sound" when turning off / restarting the computer, presumably due to those "missing" DLLs.

UPDATE

Even placing the DLLs directly beside the program and running it still causes errors.

Cannot Install Windows Due to Multiple Missing DLL Errors oCGb7.png

Kroltan, Aug 17, 2020
Thema:

Cannot Install Windows Due to Multiple Missing DLL Errors

1. Cannot Install Windows Due to Multiple Missing DLL Errors - Similar Threads - Cannot Install Due

2. Miss DLL file error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Miss DLL file error: Most of my applications suddenly not able to run and popped up error showing miss DLL files, I tried recovery for my C drive , tried running command in dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth and tried run sfc /scannow both are not working...
  3. missing d3d12.dll error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    missing d3d12.dll error: I am running on windows 7, 64 bit laptop, getting missing d3d12.dll error. I tried downloading a driver, no luck, still error msg with Cheif Architect x13. please help...
  4. Error msvcr120.dll and mscvcr140.dll is missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error msvcr120.dll and mscvcr140.dll is missing: Please someone help me with my issue with FIFA 20 cuz when I open it it says my computer doesn't have msvcr140.dll and msvcr120.dll please reinstall. I have tried many methods but nothing helps....
  5. Unable to install programs due to VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSVCP140.dll missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install programs due to VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSVCP140.dll missing: Having problem installing Origin after a ”clean” re-install of Win10. Same problem on two laptops. I have tried install the x64 file from link below without success. Anyone that can help me with this issue?...
  6. Installation not possible due to error code MSVCP140.dll?

Installation not possible due to error code MSVCP140.dll?: Hello, after I recently reset my PC and started downloading my old applications again I got an error code during the installation of the Origin Launcher that MSVCP140.dll could not be found (or something like that). Thereupon I searched several videos and forums and...
  7. Missing dll in Windows Installer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing dll in Windows Installer: I have 2 Win 10 laptops Thinkpad 220x and Dell Inspiron 14. I am unable to install my desktop based income tax programme only on the Dell. The error says that there is an unnamed missing dll in Windiws installer. I have no other problems with all my other apps on the Dell...
  8. Unable to install programs due to VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSVCP140.dll missing?

Unable to install programs due to VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSVCP140.dll missing?: Hi, having issues with missing dll files when trying to install Origin client on windows 10. Have tried reinstalling visuall c++ redistributable, but no luck. Does anyone know a fix for this? Thanks...
  9. DLL Missing error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DLL Missing error: I have the latest Directx installed on my laptop. Still it says dll files missing. Shouldn't directx automatically solve this? Need steam_api64r.dll for COD Black Ops https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dll-missing-error/39734f7f-75a8-448d-85c6-0ce99800a60b
  10. Missing dll error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing dll error: [IMG]Every time my laptop boots up, I get this error. I have also noticed that System32 appeared in my frequent folders, even I have not been in System32 recently. Should I be concerned? If this is an important dll, can someone provide a download? I honestly have no idea how...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot