Windows 10: Cannot install Windows , getting OOBE errors despite swapping disks

Discus and support Cannot install Windows , getting OOBE errors despite swapping disks in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a laptop here that suddenly started going really slow, nothing I tried improved matters, so I decide the easiest thing to do would be to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by vodkasoda, Oct 17, 2020.

1. vodkasoda Win User

Cannot install Windows , getting OOBE errors despite swapping disks

I have a laptop here that suddenly started going really slow, nothing I tried improved matters, so I decide the easiest thing to do would be to re-install Windows. However, it was still slow installing and then it crashed on an error OOBE REGION, I tried again and got the same result, Skipped it and got an OOBE KEYBOARD error. Whatever I tried, it was just slow as could be and always failed with an OOE error of some kind.

So, I changed the disk to another that I have, but I got identical problems !!!

What could be causing this ? My Windows installation USB ? I've used it before with no problems. The fact that it happens with 2 different disks has thrown me a bit, I understand a hardware error could cause the original problem of the laptop going slow, but not this. I've installed and re-installed Windows hundreds of times and have never seen anything like this !!!

:)

vodkasoda, Oct 17, 2020
  2. DarkEgo Win User

Error when installing Win7

when Installing Windows 7 I get an error saying ""A required CD/DVD drive device driver is missing. If you have a floppy disk, CD, DVD, or USB flash drive, please insert it now. Note: If the windows installation media is in the CD/DVD drive, you can safely remove it for this step." What should I do to get Windows to install?

DarkEgo, Oct 17, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 17, 2020
  4. Cannot install Windows , getting OOBE errors despite swapping disks

Regions speech not available despite correct language pack install

The issue still remains unresolved, as English (Australia) simply does not show up in the list despite following all suggested steps to date (which I had done previously)

ChristopherWatson_46, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

Cannot install Windows , getting OOBE errors despite swapping disks

1. Cannot install Windows , getting OOBE errors despite swapping disks - Similar Threads - Cannot install getting

2. Oobe errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Oobe errors: I got a new pc recently. And when I boot it up to get through the oobe page, it keeps showing errors that say “oobeeula” “oobekeyboard”, etc. Is there anyway I can fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oobe-errors/602e0c11-9aa3-404a-86aa-dd3501e364c7
  3. Oobe errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Oobe errors: I got a new pc recently. And when I boot it up to get through the oobe page, it keeps showing errors that say “oobeeula” “oobekeyboard”, etc. Is there anyway I can fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oobe-errors/602e0c11-9aa3-404a-86aa-dd3501e364c7
  4. OOBE installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OOBE installation: Hallo, I'm trying to fresh install Windows 11 by using OOBE, at certain pint it still forces me to connect to a WIFI router. I want to be able to create a Microsoft account at my own disposal. Please illuminate me....
  5. OOBE installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OOBE installation: Hallo, I'm trying to fresh install Windows 11 by using OOBE, at certain pint it still forces me to connect to a WIFI router. I want to be able to create a Microsoft account at my own disposal. Please illuminate me....
  6. Cannot access disk despite disk showing on diskmgmt

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot access disk despite disk showing on diskmgmt: I'm trying to access files left on a drive with Ubuntu installed on it. However, when trying to access it through explorer, the disk doesn't appear. This is despite the disk appearing on Disk Manager, which means Windows does acknowledge the drive's existence.When selecting...
  7. Cannot installWindows , getting OOBE errors despite swapping disks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot installWindows , getting OOBE errors despite swapping disks: I have a laptop here that suddenly started going really slow, nothing I tried improved matters, so I decide the easiest thing to do would be to re-install Windows. However, it was still slow installing and then it crashed on an error OOBE REGION, I tried again and got the...
  8. Windows 10 Installer OOBE errors

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Installer OOBE errors: I incorrectly installed Lubuntu on this laptop and critically damaged Windows 10. I've removed Lubuntu and downloaded the Windows 10 Media Creation tool and used it to create a Windows 10 installer on what is effectively a flash drive. It's actually an 8GB SD Card in a USB...
  9. OOBE errors?

OOBE errors?: I brought a new pc on eBay it came with no operating system so I installed windows 10 on it but on the setup it keeps coming up with OOBE errors and I get past them but then at the end it just goes back the start of the setup. Any help would be amazing....
  10. oobe error at win10 clean install

oobe error at win10 clean install: hello i am working on a old pc and get an weird error ik do a clean install with an original downloaded windows 10 iso so not cracket ore unattende bur original ik have to do a 32 bit install because it is a dell dual core p4 2.8 ghz and at 64 bits install it reports cannot...