Windows 10: Cannot install Windows: missing drivers and missing info in UI

Discus and support Cannot install Windows: missing drivers and missing info in UI in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I need to install Windows in a Dell G5 15 5587 Gaming Laptop Intel cpu and in a Lenovo Legion 5 Amd cpu but during the installation process... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RickyxW, Jan 10, 2021.

1. RickyxW Win User

Cannot install Windows: missing drivers and missing info in UI

Hello,

I need to install Windows in a Dell G5 15 5587 Gaming Laptop Intel cpu and in a Lenovo Legion 5 Amd cpu but during the installation process some missing drivers are requested.

I have spent many hours reading every result of my internet searches including e.g.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-missing/689bae71-d2a0-4548-b502-ad4e781bab10 and tried several drivers without ever managing to overcome this barrier.
    There are no recovery disks and I have not been able to identify, from the manufacturers' pages, which drivers are missing.

Is it possible to see any kind of log/help/secret to identify the drivers needed?
    I consider this a serious interface bug.

Thank you,

take care and a happy 2021.

RickyxW

:)

RickyxW, Jan 10, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 10, 2021
  3. mountkidd Win User
    Missing Load Info on Quadro 400

GPU-Z is missing GPU Load & Video Engine Load info on NVIDIA Quadro 400 cards. OS is Win7 x64 and video driver is 30142.

mountkidd, Jan 10, 2021
  4. Cannot install Windows: missing drivers and missing info in UI

Missing Segoe UI Font

I was messing around with a program called Weinaero Tweaker, which lets you change elements of Windows UI like the color of title bars and the size of fonts etc. Anyway I tried using a couple of different fonts as my system font with the tool, and then decided to just go back to the standard "Segoe UI Regular", only to discover it was no longer listed in font selection drop down box in Winaero Tweaker. I then checked Control Panel\Fonts\Segoe UI, and sure enough Segoe UI Regular and Segoe UI Bold are both missing.

Where can I get a copy of the Segoe UI fonts that come with Windows 10 to replace the ones I lost? I tried running sfc /scannow hoping that would fix it, but it didn't work. I also tried running windows update to no avail either. I am download the Windows 10 installation media right now, because I read you could install fonts off the disc, but I haven't been able to find any information on how to do so.

ComponentActual, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

Cannot install Windows: missing drivers and missing info in UI

1. Cannot install Windows: missing drivers and missing info in UI - Similar Threads - Cannot install missing

2. Slide out Missing Info

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slide out Missing Info: Every time I click by the Wi-Fi Speaker Battery area the Notification slides out and it's cutting off the top information.How can I fix this?Thank you,Brian https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slide-out-missing-info/7bc562cb-0d77-43af-b4de-7648fa2710ab
  3. Windows Security UI Missing in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security UI Missing in Windows 11: I tried the fix suggested in older question, that is now closed: Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.SecHealthUI -AllUsers Reset-AppxPackageI get: Get-AppxPackage : Access is denied. UnauthorizedAccessExceptionThe user is AdministratorWhat to do?BR, Leena...
  4. Cannot install 20H2 missing media driver?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot install 20H2 missing media driver?: This post may be early. Downloaded Win 10 20H2 iso, installed it on a USB 2 key and as soon as it loads up the installation files, it's looking for a missing driver (media). Switching USB sockets make no difference (and older solution). How can I correct this? 166792
  5. Cannot install 20H2 missing media driver?

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot install 20H2 missing media driver?: This post may be early. Downloaded Win 10 20H2 iso, installed it on a USB 2 key and as soon as it loads up the installation files, it's looking for a missing driver (media). Switching USB sockets make no difference (and older solution). How can I correct this? 166792
  6. Windows 10 installation missing drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 installation missing drivers: So I recently tried installing windows 10 on a hardrive and I accidentally installed in on my so my hardrive got messed up so I had to install windows 10 on a usb flash drive. And I tried installing it on my pc but it always says “a media driver your computer needs is...
  7. Missing UI elements/Glitch

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing UI elements/Glitch: Some minor UI elements are missing on my Win10, like the gray background of the commonly used Apps you see when you click on the search button in the taskbar. Another missing UI element is the small rounded rectangle that indicates the percentage in the slider bars, this...
  8. Windows 10 installation missing drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 installation missing drivers: Hello, Sorry for the long description, I have no experience with Windows so I might make something trivialy wrong. I'm trying to install Windows10 in an existing system (multi-boot). I have several disks including 2 NVMEs. On the NVME I use to boot Linux (UEFI) I made a...
  9. cannot install Windows - driver missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot install Windows - driver missing: forgive me if i am asking something that has been answered but i checked the thread and couldn't see any answer that applied to me. I have a Dell Studio 1745 laptop running Insiders Preview build 17063. The day after creating my bootable build 17074 ISO using UUP2ISO and...
  10. Missing Segoe UI Font

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing Segoe UI Font: I was messing around with a program called Weinaero Tweaker, which lets you change elements of Windows UI like the color of title bars and the size of fonts etc. Anyway I tried using a couple of different fonts as my system font with the tool, and then decided to just go back...