Windows 10: Cannot install Windows version 2004? Help

Discus and support Cannot install Windows version 2004? Help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; for the past 2-3 days, i have tried everything to install version 2004 but nothing works. I tried the Windows Media Creation Tool which only gets stuck... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by FearPyro, Jun 17, 2020.

1. FearPyro Win User

Cannot install Windows version 2004? Help

for the past 2-3 days, i have tried everything to install version 2004 but nothing works. I tried the Windows Media Creation Tool which only gets stuck at 31%, I have tried the windows update assistant which gets stuck at 99% and I have tried going into Settings, then Windows Update, and it gets stuck at 61%. I have turned off Windows Defender, restarted my computer, let the update install for the past hours, restart the "Windows Update" service in Services, I have tried going into admin Command Prompt and trying things like "SC config wuauserv start=auto" and a bunch of other commands, I have tried waiting a day, I have unplugged my ethernet cable, I have tried unplugging all of my devices, I have tried watching a bunch of Youtube videos that explain how to solve this similar problem which clearly didnt work, I have tried deleting the contents inside of the "SoftwareDistribution" folder, I have literally went back to using the Media Creation Tool again and before it got stuck, I left my computer on for the whole entire day which progressed absolutely nothing. I have even tried MalawareBytes and Windows Defender to scan everything and went to task manager and checked all of my files to see if there were any viruses and there were absolutely nothing which I found to be pretty obvious since I haven't installed anything suspicious whatsoever. I have tried EVERYTHING and when I mean I have tried, I mean I have tried ABSOLUTELY E V E R Y T H I N G for the past 3 days and NOTHING has worked. I do not want to factory reset my computer because im just that lazy to reinstall everything. Im begging for any sort of help. Is this a Windows bug that has nothing to do with me and will be fixed later on or is this just me and is there anything else I can try to do that can resolve this problem.

:)

FearPyro, Jun 17, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 17, 2020
  3. Hyscore Win User
    Hyscore, Jun 17, 2020
  4. BillOR Win User

BillOR, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Cannot install Windows version 2004? Help - Similar Threads - Cannot install version

2. Install version 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install version 2004: Yesterday is the 2nd time I tried to install version 2004. The first time was when it was an available download in September. Both times it failed with error 0xc1900101. I don't have any external devices attached except for the wireless mouse. My laptop is a Dell Inspiron 15...
  3. version 2004 fails to install

version 2004 fails to install: Windows 10 version 2004 fails to complete installation. Tells me "We couldn't update system reserved partition." I have run the update troubleshooter. It tells me no problems found....
  4. Installing of Windows update version 2004

Installing of Windows update version 2004: My Lenovo PC is showing "downloading 100%", but seems to fail installing the new versions. What can I do? I need an answer. Thank you very much. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-of-windows-update-version-2004/034a3a1e-8c6e-4a73-b7f3-ba6bf3b3e599
  5. Help needed in Windows 10 2004 version.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help needed in Windows 10 2004 version.: Hello, I have Intel Xeon e5-2660 (8 core 16 threads) and 16 Gigs of RAM on my Dell Precision T3610. I have Windows 10 2004 version running. But my problem is that sometimes my PC gets stuck in normal usage and I have to hold down the power button to restart it. I had checked...
  6. Cannot print after installing Version 2004

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot print after installing Version 2004: I just updated Windows to version 2004 and I cannot print to my Brother MFC-L2700DW printer. My other computer is still on version 1903 and it can print with no issues. I have turned off all firewall and virus protection while re-installing the print drivers and rebooting...
  7. installing version 2004

installing version 2004: i tried to get version 2004 via windows update feature. but when it got stuck at downloading 87%, i paused it then after restarting i again started the update. but this time after ''getting things ready'' pop up it directly went to installing progress . there was no...
  8. Installing Windows 10, Version 2004 update

Installing Windows 10, Version 2004 update: I have tried to install the recent update, Windows 10, Version 2004, mulitiple time! It keeps showing failed attempt with code 0x800704c7. and it has stall updates at 94% and one attempt it stalled at 24%. Anybody know why I cannot complete the update install?...
  9. Unable to install Windows 10 Version 2004

Unable to install Windows 10 Version 2004: I'm trying to upgrade my version of Windows 10 to 2004 to enable wsl2. Here is the message that I see: This PC can't be upgraded to Windows 10. Your PC settings aren't supported yet on this version of Windows 10. Microsoft is working to support your settings soon. No...
  10. Unable to Install Windows 10 Version 2004

Unable to Install Windows 10 Version 2004: Hello, I was installing Windows 10 Version 2004 and after downloading and going through the install process the "what needs your attention" box popped up. The following message was shown, "This PC can't be upgraded to Windows 10. Your PC setting aren't supported yet on...