Windows 10: Cannot install Windows Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015

Discus and support Cannot install Windows Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am on windows 8.1. I have it installed on a 2011 max spec iMac using bootcamp. My reason for doing this is that I wanted to play Beamng.Drive, as I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Robert Burgin, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Cannot install Windows Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015

I am on windows 8.1. I have it installed on a 2011 max spec iMac using bootcamp. My reason for doing this is that I wanted to play Beamng.Drive, as I have previously. It used to work, but now it doesn't, most likely because the game was updated. It said It needed some DLL files, so I went to where the game was located, tried opening it, and got a more specific error message, conveniently telling me which DLL was missing. I manually installed each DLL file and copy+pasted into system32. This fixed the missing DLL issue, but then the game said something about an entry point missing. So, I r

:)

Robert Burgin, Nov 27, 2022

2. Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 x64 Installation Failure

I suggest you to uninstall any existing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package to check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall the exiting Microsoft Visual C++.

a) Press Windows key + x key and select
    Programs and Features

b) Right click on the Microsoft Visual C++ and uninstall it.

Step 2: Download the latest Microsoft Visual C++ and install it.

Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015

Andre Da Costa, Nov 27, 2022
  3. problem in Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 installation

problem in Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 installation

RuturajVasudev, Nov 27, 2022
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Cannot install Windows Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015

I can't install "Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015" . Help.

Hi MallinTheDamned

There is a known issue with a conflict between the 2017 and 2015 versions of the Visual C++ Redistributable

Uninstall the Visual C++ 2017 RC Redistributable

Restart your PC

Install the Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015

Re-install the Visual C++ 2017 RC Redistributable

DaveM121, Nov 27, 2022
Thema:

Cannot install Windows Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015

1. Cannot install Windows Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 - Similar Threads - Cannot install Visual

2. Cannot install Windows Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install Windows Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015: I am on windows 8.1. I have it installed on a 2011 max spec iMac using bootcamp. My reason for doing this is that I wanted to play Beamng.Drive, as I have previously. It used to work, but now it doesn't, most likely because the game was updated. It said It needed some DLL...
  3. VISUAL C++ REDISTRIBUTABLE FOR VISUAL STUDIO 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VISUAL C++ REDISTRIBUTABLE FOR VISUAL STUDIO 2019: i want to run a program which needs API-MS-WIN-CORE-SYSINFO-L1-2-1.DLL, which i'm told, is part of the above package.I get an error saying I cannot install it unless I uninstall the package for Visual Studio 2022Can I do this? Won't it disable the VS 2022?Thanks...
  4. VISUAL C++ REDISTRIBUTABLE FOR VISUAL STUDIO 2019

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VISUAL C++ REDISTRIBUTABLE FOR VISUAL STUDIO 2019: i want to run a program which needs API-MS-WIN-CORE-SYSINFO-L1-2-1.DLL, which i'm told, is part of the above package.I get an error saying I cannot install it unless I uninstall the package for Visual Studio 2022Can I do this? Won't it disable the VS 2022?Thanks...
  5. Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2019: I did a basic reset of my pc. It removed Microsoft Visual C++ 2019. I tried to reinstall, but it tells me there is a runtime error and that the old ver. can not be removed,...
  6. Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2019

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2019: I did a basic reset of my pc. It removed Microsoft Visual C++ 2019. I tried to reinstall, but it tells me there is a runtime error and that the old ver. can not be removed,...
  7. Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 x86 Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 x86 Windows 10: Hello, I am running Windows 10 PRo Retail x64 and have a piece of software I want to install. But when I try to install it says it needs Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 x86. Is it safe to install that version on my 64bit Windows 10 version? Will it...
  8. Cannot install/uninstall Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot install/uninstall Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015: I'm attempting to install Avid Sibelius on my PC and it has an error message: "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix the problem". This I think? is the 2015 C++ Redistributable package, which I've downloaded,...
  9. Cannot install Microsoft visual C++ Redistributable 2015

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot install Microsoft visual C++ Redistributable 2015: I'm trying to download the Microsoft visual C++ Redistributable 2015, but it tells me the installation fails because I can't install it when a newer version has already been installed the 2017 version. and I'm worried to delete the 2017 version, encase any apps or programs...
  10. I can't install "Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015" . Help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't install "Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015" . Help.: [ATTACH] As can be seen from the image, I can't install it. I tried 64x and 86x same, restart didn't change this, neither did administrator. It's very inconvenient as I've had some issues with games lately and I thought maybe this could fix it. Any help on how I can...